Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How things started with me

scots_nomad

Hi nomad, in a earlier post you stated "they" showed you the crucifixion of christ, how far back have "they" showed you? The beginning? Or Adam and Eve?

Do we have to die for your super senses?

They even showed me that the sense of touch could be amplified just as much (but that story is private and staying that way!).

For good reasons too I bet ;)

Hi nomad, in a earlier post you stated "they" showed you the crucifixion of christ, how far back have "they" showed you? The beginning? Or Adam and Eve?

Do we have to die for your super senses?

Hi again S33ker,

Putting moving visions into my head wasn’t something they did very often – apart from the crucifixion thing the only other time I can think of was when I asked them how old they were and they said it wouldn’t mean much to me if they put it in numbers but they offered to show me, which I guess was also the furthest back they showed me: They started off putting a pic of Angkor Wat temple (in Cambodia) into my head and then ran time backwards from their (see my earlier posts for full story on that bit). I suppose they showed me ‘before the beginning’ as far as humans are concerned at least during that ‘vision’ but by that stage ‘time’ was moving back so quickly that I couldn’t really see much.

On the subject of ‘the beginning’ – what exactly does that mean to you? At one point my friends asked me if I thought I knew how the Universe started. I said I could understand and follow the logic of the Big Bang Theory and it made sense to me albeit that we still don’t really have a clue what triggered the big bang. They then asked me what I thought was there before the big bang and I said that obviously I didn’t have a clue but the theory is that there was nothing at all before the big bang (not even ‘time’) but that that really didn’t mean much to me as it was unimaginable as far as I was concerned.

They then told me to leave that subject for a minute and asked me how I thought the Universe would end. Again I said that I (and we) don’t really know but there are two theories on it, and which one is correct depends on whether the Universe will go on expanding as it is currently doing or whether it will get to a point where the initial momentum for expansion caused by the big bang will run out and after that the forces of gravity would then start pulling all the universe back towards each other again. They then asked me how the Universe would end according to each of those scenarios. I said well if it keeps on expanding infinitely then eventually every star in every galaxy would burn out and decay, everything would eventually continue to breakdown and decay and become more and more remote until the whole thing would basically fade away to nothing, but if we do get to the point where expension stops and gravity takes over then the whole universe would start shirking again, the more it shrunk the more gravitational forces between objects would increase making the shrinkage accelerate, stars and galaxies would collide, black holes would merge with other black holes until eventually there was one one black hole left and then the whole universe would eventually disappear into what they call a singularity taking up no space at all (we talked in more detail but that was the gist of it!).

Then they asked me what would happen next – I let out a distainful ‘Pffft!’ and said ‘How the hell could I know???’, they replied ‘Well it might help if you actually thought about it for a second!’. I thought for a second and then said ‘Wow! Maybe I do know!....Or at least I could maybe have a logical guess at least!’ I got a big round of applause and then they asked me again what I thought would happen,

‘There would be another big bang!’

(More applause!)

‘Why do you say that?’

‘Well whichever of those theories is right then basically things will end up right back to where they were before the big bang – i.e. a whole load of nothing floating around in a whole load of nothing, so if that was what was there when the big bang happened then I guess it is logical to assume that whatever triggered the big bang would trigger another one!’

Louder applause followed by a bit of a pause before my friends asked,

‘So can you believe that there has already been eight big bangs?’

Despite the fact that I had followed the logic just a few seconds earlier that just sounded kind of mind-blowing to me!

‘Wow!!!....That is a BIG number!’ (I was just trying to imagine how long that would take in years and also trying to get my head around the fact that they seemed to be implying that they had been around for all eight of them!)

My friends paused a little more before asking,

‘So if you can believe that there have been eight big bangs…could you believe there have already been a million?’

Again despite being familiar with the logic and realising that if there had been 8 then logically there could just as easily have been a million before it just seemed to blow my mind even further!

‘Wowwwww!!! That REALLY is a BIGGGG number!’

(More applause!)

‘Congratulations Wee Man, you have just thought of the biggest number any human has ever imagined!’

‘Nah I don’t think so – astrophysicists and particle physicists use huge numbers all the time, probably even bigger that whatever number that was that I was trying to imagine!’

‘Exactly Wee Man! They use the numbers but they never REALLY try to imagine them the way you just did. Trust us when we say that is the biggest number any human has ever imagined coz we know these things!’

Re: Adam and Eve: Adam and Eve only came up metaphorically in our chats (Does anyone still actually believe that there were two people called Adam and Eve that started all this???) – It came up during our ‘So who else had an apple?’ conversation (That was a chat that started off as a side-track when I had been talking about Isaac Newton and they had interrupted me by asking that question). It actually turned in to quite a long side-track with many sub-side-tracks of its own coz I was able to come up with a surprising number of people linked to apples Steve Jobs 9although I didn’t know his name at the time and just referred to him as ‘whoever started Apple computers’), The Beatles, Atalanta/Paris/Aphrodite from Greek mythology, Snow White, Alan Turing (who I believe killed himself by poisoning and apple then eating it but not 100% sure on that) William Tell…Oh by the way, I just remembered another occasion when they put a moving vision into my head after I had asked them what The Venus Di Milo was doing with her hands!...Was quite a funny bit of the story, maybe I’ll do a post on it another time!)…I mentioned a few others who were associated with apples I think but there were so many side-tracks during that conversation because we ended up discussing most of those people in quite a bit of detail so it’s hard to think of it all off-hand. Eventually I was running out of people who had apples so I said Adam (kinda hoping they would fall into my trap…Which they kind of did, but I assume they did it deliberately coz they knew I knew better!)

‘Adam??? Do you think that Adam had an apple?’

‘Well firstly I would have to say that I don’t believe that Adam actually existed, but if we can include Snow White and all those people from Greek mythology then why not include Adam too?’

‘So you think that the forbidden fruit was an apple?’

‘Ahhh! Gotcha! I didn’t say ‘Adam and Eve’, I just said ‘Adam’! I KNOW that an apple isn’t mentioned anywhere in the bible so I have no idea why other people seem to think it was an apple, but assuming that we can include fictional characters on this list then Adam is OK coz he must have had an Adam’s apple!...Boom-boom!’

(Applause!)

‘So if you believe he had an Adam’s apple, do you believe he had a navel?’

‘Ahhh! Are you trying to drag me into a ‘What came first, the chicken or the belly button?’ conversation? Boom-boom!’

We joked around those lines for a while but eventually they came back to ask me what I thought ‘the forbidden fruit’ was. Again I started off claiming not to have a clue but after a bit of nudging and prompting I did get to the point of what they were saying…Basically I suppose you could say the forbidden fruit was Eve’s metaphorical ‘cherry’! The original moral of the story was meant to be that bad things will happen to guys who rape women and then blame it on the women for tempting them but apparently even after all this time huge numbers of gays just don’t seem to get that!

Re: Do we have to die to get the ‘super senses’:- Well you have to get through to the next stage, and assuming there is no change to the timetable they were talking about back in 2004 not everyone will have to die before the next stage starts. Maybe some people will get some taste of if before then (I mentioned in my post that Tchaikovsky apparently had the ‘blessing/curse’ of being able to hear music in that way in his head at least, and there maybe be others out there who have also had small experiences of it like I did – whether or not they know who or what is behind it) but apparently it will not be until the next stage that our senses will always work like that…Oh and just a word of warning – even people who don’t make the grade to move up to the next stage will still get super senses although I am sure they will wish they hadn’t – there was one time during ‘my experiences’ that my friends showed me that we are also capable of feeling a GREAT DEAL more pain than we currently do!!! (It was no fun at all but as with so many other ‘demonstrations’ I had, it was something that had to be experienced first-hand because no words on Earth could describe what it feels like!).

Still want to do a post about Princess Diana’s death before (or in case) any news comes out about what ‘new information’ the police are looking into but this post is long enough already. I may be back later or it may have to wait until tomorrow.

Damn! After sending that last post I checked the Home Page of this site and saw that even their headline story is about the mysterious ‘new information’ surrounding Princess Diana’s death so maybe I need to put my story in writing fast before anything comes out that I may be accused of copying.

(I notice that there has been no mention of these latest developments on either of the national news stations here in the UK today – Instead they were pre-occupied by Prince William giving his first interview since the birth of his son, releases of some new pics of the new born AND ‘coincidentally’ (according to the news program at least) the unexpected release of some ‘never before seen’ photos of the queen as a baby…Is that all just coincidental or could Buckingham Palace be trying to deliberately distract attention from the other ‘royal story’?)

Anyway, Princess Di first came up during my chats with my friends when we were talking about ‘coincidental things’ that had happened to me – I think it started when I mentioned that Robert palmer had died suddenly the morning after my mate and I scored 100% on a karaoke machine singing his song ‘Doctor Doctor’ at a house party we had arranged for our Vietnamese friends and work mates – I joked that he must have heard about our score and died of shock! I then mentioned that I was getting reluctant to buy ‘Greatest Hits’ CDs because Stuart Adamson, the lead singer of a Scottish band called Big Country had killed himself the day after I bought their greatest hits and then Michael Huchins of InXS had killed himself the day after I bout their greatest hits! With regard to lady Di (I’ll call her that coz it’s easier to type), I was living in Nez Zealand when she died but even that far from UK the subject of her death saturated every TV news, news paper and basically every conversation anybody seemed to start and after a week I was pretty fed up hearing about it so one night when someone in my local bar asked me what I thought of her dying I said ‘It would be a bigger deal to me if it was Mother Teresa of Calcutta who died’…Next morning Mother Teresa died! :-O

My friends then asked me if I thought Lady Di had just died or whether she had been murdered. I said I didn’t go in for all that conspiracy theory stuff about her being killed by the secret services coz she was dating a well-known Muslim (Dodi Al Fayed). My friends asked me why I found it so unbelievable and I said ‘Well according to the conspiracy theory the Mercedes she was in was run off the road by a mysterious white Fiat Uno which has never been traced, but who in their right mind would plan to use a Fiat Uno to try and run a big heavy Mercedes off the road?’ I said something about not putting dirty tricks past MI5 but it seemed crazy to think they would be dumb enough to try to knock a heavy Merc limo off the road with a wee Fiat Uno. My friends then asked how they could have done it and I said something about maybe using something like a Hummer would be a start but they said ‘No, we mean how could they have done it with a Fiat Uno?’ I conceded that it could still be possible to knock a Merc off the road using a small car like that if you hit the Merc just in the right place but if you were planning to do something like that it would make much more sense to use something bigger and more substantial.

My friends then pointed out that using a small car like the Fiat would help to convince people like me that it would seem ridiculous to suspect them. They also conceded that it would be silly to try knocking the Merc off the road from such a small car and again asked me how they could have killed her using the Fiat Uno. I really didn’t know where they were going so I asked for a clue and my friends told me to try to remember what else I did in New Zealand the week Diana died. I pointed out that it was almost 7 years ago so they would have to give me a better clue than that, so they told me to try to remember what I bought that week…After some more nudges from my friends I eventually got what they meant,

‘Ahhh! My car…the first one(in New Zealand), the MR2! Yeah that must have been round about that same time coz I had only been in NZ a few weeks when it happened’

‘And what happened to your MR2?’

‘Ahhhh! I think I know what you are getting at now!’

I got a big round of applause and then my friends asked me to explain it ‘for anyone listening who didn’t know the whole story’

Basically when I arrived in NZ one of my colleagues there had a Toyota MR2 and I really liked it so I decided to buy one as well but when I went to the dealers they had an MR2 Turbo which was way faster than the basic MR2 so I decided to go with that one instead. I loved the car but soon after I bought it it developed a problem – If I really floored it the car would almost take off but sometimes when the turbo gauge hit ‘100%’ it was as if someone had suddenly stamped on my brakes!! It was pretty dangerous because the car was REALLY fast and the first time it happened I actually hit the windscreen (and I had a cigarette in my mouth at the time!). I took the car back to the dealer and they checked it out and a couple of days later gave me it back claiming to have fixed the problem but the next time I took the turbo up to 100% it happened again…I took the car back to the dealer another twice and each time they said they had fixed it but the same thing kept happening so when I took it back once more the owner of the car dealership told me that the problem was with the computer chip that managed the engine (he referred to it as the car’s brain) and he said that as my car was more of a racing car than just a sports car there was no one in New Zealand with either the experience or the equipment necessary to fix it so he offered to either trade the car in at full value against any other car they had or he would refund all my cash (I went for the refund and bought another car from somewhere else).

After running through that story I asked my friends if they were telling me that the people in the Fiat Uno had somehow hacked into the computerised engine management system?

‘Do you think that could be possible?’ (NB, this was in the days before ‘wifi’ was widely available’)

‘Mmm…if there was some kind of hard-wired connection they obviously could but could they do it remotely…even from just a few feet away in another car?...I don’t know if that is possible but I guess that if anyone could do it then MI5 would certainly be able to…But wouldn’t that just allow them to make the car go faster of to stop??? It would still seem pretty risky if they were just making it go fast in the hope that the driver would lose control at a particularly dangerous place like in that tunnel…Surely they would need to also be able to control the steering as well?...Surely the steering is on a completely different system to the engine management chip?’

‘Is it?’

‘I don’t have a clue Big Yin, I really don’t know much about what goes on under the bonnet of cars but I would have thought so!’

(Note: I continued to think that the engine management chip just controlled the flow of fuel to the engine and stuff like that and was completely separate from the car’s steering systems until JUST A WEEK OR TWO when I read this article on the BBC website http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23443215 which reported that someone was able to take complete control of a car INCLUDING ITS STEERING using a laptop by hacking into the cars electronic control unit!!!...Actually I thought about doing a post like this when I first read that article but decided not to bother until I also saw the story about ‘new information’ about Diana’s death – THAT just felt like too much of a coincidence to be anything other than a big nudge from my friends!)

‘So let’s assume that they could also control where the car crashed as well as what speed it crashed at, do you think that might be a good way to murder her?’

‘Mmmm I don’t know Big Yin, it still seems awful risky to me…I mean what if they didn’t die and they were able to talk about how the car suddenly developed a mind of its own and then crashed into the wall? OK, maybe there is a pretty good chance of killing someone by smashing their car into a tunnel column at 90mph but bearing in mind that she was in a big heavy Mercedes, which is probably the type of car that you would want to be in to have any hope of surviving a crash like that, it still seems pretty risky!’

‘Yeah maybe you are right that it was still a bit risky…(pause for effect)…but do you happen to remember how she did die EXACTLY???’

‘Ahhhh!!! I see what you mean Big Yin!!! And you are right! That bit of it did always seem a bit suspicious to me because she wasn’t killed in the crash but actually died of a heart attack a good 30 minutes or an hour after the crash happened!!!’

‘And you always thought that was suspicious?’

‘Well yeah a bit…You see although the accident happened during the night in Europe and so most people in the UK just woke up to hear that she was dead, I was in New Zealand at the time so it happened in the morning there so I was watching the news right from when the first reports of a crash came though…During the first news report it said she had been in a crash and had dislocated an arm or something but she was conscious and talking to the rescuers on the scene….Then maybe 10-15minutes later it said she had a brocken arm and maybe some other broken bones but was still chatting and was not thought to have any life-threatening injuries…and then maybe 30 minutes later and completely out of the blue they announced that she was dead!’

‘And where was she when she died?’

‘She was in the back of an ambulance…There had been a report saying she had been taken out of the wreckage and put into an ambulance before the report that she was dead.’

‘And where was the ambulance at the time?’

‘I don’t know exactly where it was geographically at the time but it was rushing to the hospital I guess.’

‘Guess again!’

‘Huh??? What do you mean? Where else would it have been going?’

‘Maybe it wasn’t going anywhere? What if we told you that the ambulance was actually parked at the side of the road when she died?’

‘Parked at the side of the road??? Why would it be parked at the side of the road???’

‘Why indeed Wee Man, why indeed?’

There was a long pause while I thought about ‘all that’ and then I broke the silence,

‘The ba****ds!’

‘Does the Fiat Uno seem so ridiculous now wee Man?’

‘Mmmm, well I still don’t know if it is possible to hack into that computer chip remotely or whether it can actually steer the car as well as control its speed, but if those things are possible then I guess a wee Fiat would be as good a cover as you would want!’

That was more or less how we left things – to be honest I never really thought too much more about any of that until I saw that story on the BBC webside a couple of weeks ago about the guy hacking into the car’s computer chip remotely and being able to both steer it and control its speed, but it will be interesting to see whether any of the ‘new information’ that the police are looking into has anything to do with any of that.

• Like 1

there was one time during ‘my experiences’ that my friends showed me that we are also capable of feeling a GREAT DEAL more pain than we currently do!!! (It was no fun at all but as with so many other ‘demonstrations’ I had, it was something that had to be experienced first-hand because no words on Earth could describe what it feels like!).

Wow, that sucks =/

Although a positive... If they improve senses then maybe they could give me perfect vision when they do this? (I am nearsighted so it would be nice to have good eyes)

I have a question or two for you. I'm not sure your friends talk about this idea, but I figured I would ask about it in case they have...

What do your friends think of conformity/living to other people's expectations, and what do they think of nonconformists?

Edited by MySummerJob

Just to tidy up a couple of things I mentioned in recent posts here's another bit of the story:-

Once we had gotten chatting, they asked me if there was anything I wanted to know. They told me that they wanted to tell me 'everything'. I said I was a bit pushed for time for that!

'Not to worry, you wouldn't understand everything just now anyway. Can you accept that there are things that we want you to know but which you are not capable of understanding yet?"

"Like '42' you mean?" (NB: a reference to Hitchhiker's Guide)

"Exactly like '42'!"

"Yeah, I can accept that! Right now my mind has been blown so much that I can’t even remember whether it’s Monday or June!"

"OK, so we will tell you everything you can know, and you can know much more than you currently believe possible, but we’ve to take you there one step at a time. We can start from anything that you want to know and that you think you could understand the answer to, so we may as well start with things that interest you"

"Shouldn't we start with 'the big stuff'? I don't know what 'big stuff' I can understand coz I don't know what the real 'big stuff' is. You know what 'the big stuff' is and you have a better idea than me of what I can understand so shouldn't you set the agenda?"

"If we just tell you what we want you to know you will lose interest very quickly and it will become a chore for you. That is the last thing we want. Bits of the learning will be really hard for you so we want to make sure that you enjoy the other bits as much as you can. There are loads of ways we can amaze you, but if we find a way that we can teach you while you do things you would enjoy doing anyway that will be the most efficient way for you to learn everything. You tell us what you like and tell us what you want to know and we will find a way to teach you while giving you a tickle"

"I hate being tickled - but don't tell anybody that coz most people think I am not ticklish at all!"

"Everyone likes a wee tickle now and again! Maybe you will be surprised, so what do you want us to tell you?"

"Could you tell me where the Holy Grail is? Or should I say, could you tell IF the Holy Grail IS"

"Oh it still 'is'! We make sure that special things like that find a way of getting lost, but we remember where they all are. Do you want us to show you?"

I thought about it for a while.

"I suppose not. Wherever it is then it is probably better left where it is. God knows what kind of fighting it would start if it suddenly turned up. Who would get to keep it?”

"We want you to have it."

"Me????? Apart from the fact that you could show me any old glass and tell me that was the Holy Grail, I would still like it left where it is. I wouldn't want to stir up that kind of s**t"

"Do you think it is made of glass?"

"Who knows? I am not sure how widely used glass was at that time and I am not even a hundred percent sure glass was used at all in that area at that time, but what I mean is that I wouldn't expect it to be some silver and gold goblet encrusted with jewels like it is made out to be. If you are telling me that there is a cup that was used at the Last Supper, and all that goes with that, then what would someone like Jesus be doing with something like that?"

"So is there any way it could be gold and diamond encrusted?"

"I suppose if it was a recognised holy relic then other people could have added stuff to it to adorn it in the same way that Buddhists add gold leaf to their holy statues, but even if it is, I don't want it. Not now at least."

"When might you want it?"

"Maybe if things change"

"Maybe things will change"

"Maybe pigs will fly"

"Don't you think pigs fly?"

(I will break from that part of the conversation because it links into another long 'side-track'. We got back to the subject of the Holy Grail later and whether or not it was even a goblet but I continued not to want to know where it was regardless of what it really was. They said 'maybe we will tell you, so that you will know where to look when things change'. I said "What if someone else finds it first?" and they replied "Don't worry, it won't be there if someone else looks for it!"…And just for the record they did actually tell me where to look if I ever did decide I wanted to find it!)

After I managed to get the conversation off the Holy Grail, they asked again what kind of stuff I would want to know.

"I would want to know trivial stuff, or weird stuff, like 'What was the Venus Di Milo doing with her hands', 'Who was Jack the Ripper', or stuff like 'What came first, the chicken or the egg?', or 'Why did the chicken cross the road?', but how would I know if whatever you told me was true or bull****?"

"We think we can answer all of those questions, so which one would you like to start with?"

"You can tell me whether the chicken or egg came first?"

"We think you can understand that answer. Is that where you want to start?"

"No. Gimme an easy one. What was the Venus Di Milo doing with her hands?"

"Don't you know?"

"No! Maybe there are people who know but I have no idea. I have never really been that curious before - I suppose I could have checked on the web any time if I was - I just asked the first thing that came into my mind"

"Would it prove anything if we tell you?"

"Maybe if no one knows for sure, and you tell me something that differs from accepted belief, then someone finds the broken off arms somewhere it would prove something, but really I am just curious and I can't think of any 'big issue' questions to ask right now"

"OK. We’ll start with the Venus Di Milo. Can you picture her in your head?"

“Yeah I can remember what the statue looks like…Oh wait! I am trying to picture it now but actually I can’t remember if the statue is complete apart from the arms or whether all we have is the torso and the head! ****! It’s one of the most famous statues in the world and I can't even remember whether she has legs or not! How ****ed up is that? What kind of cultural heathen must that make me?"

"Don’t worry about that, just close your eyes and try to really concentrate on what she looked like. What can you see?"

"I am trying to visualise it. I can see the upper torso and the head, but I just can't get a fix on the legs. I can visualise her with legs, but I can also visualise just a torso, displayed on a table in some gallery"

"Can you see a table?"

"No. If it is a table then it is covered with a table cloth that flows all the way to the floor. I can see it as a display table or I can 'see' the torso on legs. The image in my mind seems to flick from one image to the other so quickly it is like they are being superimposed on top of each other, and both look right to me now"

"What is the table cloth made of?"

"I can't tell. The way the two images are interchanging the material actually looks see through. Like veils"

"So what do you think of the legs?"

"Nice legs! Hey! Wait a minute! They just moved! I am seeing real legs behind a long veiled skirt"

"Why would that be?"

"I don't know. Are you showing me what her legs looked like, but superimposing the veils to show me that the legs are broken away now?"

"What else could you be looking at?"

"I could be looking at a gorgeous pair of legs through a veiled skirt, but that doesn’t make sense coz when I 'scroll my view up', the upper body is the just the normal marble statue like we see today. If I am seeing what the statue looks like then I shouldn't see the legs through the material?"

"So who would have seen those legs?"

"Whoever was carving the statue, I suppose. S**t! I just realised that I don't know who carved it either! Is that something I should know or is the sculptor unknown?"

"Would you rather know his name or see what he saw?"

"Who cares what his name was, those legs were lovely?"

"So what was she holding?"

"****! I got so fixed on the legs that I never even noticed. I didn't even notice when I looked at the upper body!"

"What do you see now when you look at the upper body"

I shut my eyes and tried to focus harder.

"***! This is frustrating! I can see the legs perfectly clearly, or at least as clearly as the veil skirt will allow, but I cannot get a fix on the upper body at all. When I look there I just see the statue as it is now - stone, with no arms! Why is that?"

"Maybe that is enough for you to see just now. Can you work out what she was holding in her hands yet?"

"I told you. If I ever did get to see the arms, I never looked. She could be carrying two pails of water for all I know."

"Do you think she was?"

"No. Her shoulders were at the wrong angle for that, but I still have no clue what she could be holding.”

"Was she beautiful?"

"Her legs were stunning. I don't just mean nice, or lovely, they were stunning in a way that made it hard not to look but God knows what her face was like - I can only see the stone face and she could be anything from ordinary to stunning. I can't tell."

"Who could tell?"

"Well everyone else seems to hold her up as an example of extreme beauty, and I suppose she must look beautiful to anyone who would call her 'Venus' - whether that is who she is supposed to be or not, so I suppose she must be beautiful, but I couldn't say for sure"

"OK. assuming she is beautiful. What could she be holding?"

"She could be holding anything, what difference does it make whether she is beautiful? Maybe she's got a magnifying glass and a butterfly or maybe she has got a hammer and anvil. How do I know?"

"Do you think she could have a hammer and anvil?"

"Maybe that is why she has got her kit off! - it must get hot in a blacksmiths! Boom-boom! Seriously though I would guess she probably doesn't have a hammer but she could still be holding anything"

"You are right. She could be holding anything but what would she be holding most of the time if she was considered an exceptionally beautiful woman?"

"Eh?"

"Think about it"

"Wait! I think I got it! You mean a mirror don't you?

(Big round of applause!)

"All I can say is that you better be female, because if you are not, there are gonna be so many women down here that will want to kick your balls for a sexist clue like that!"

(NB, just because ‘they’ were using Billy Connolly’s voice I wasn’t going to fall into the trap of assuming that it was a male I was chatting with - It was just a familiar voice they were using for my convienence.)

"Do you think it was sexist?"

"No comment, I gotta live here!"

"You got the clue though, didn't you!"

"OK, I got the clue but can I just have it noted for the record that the views implied by that last clue don't necessarily reflect the position of the 'clue-getter'? Boom-boom!"

"So what is she holding in her other hand?"

"**** knows! A comb maybe? A hair brush? Maybe, if she is that full of herself she's got another mirror in the other hand!"

"Do you think it could make sense that she was holding two mirrors?"

"Maybe she was just trying to find the right angle to see behind her to check whether her bum looked big in that skirt when the sculptor caught her with a candid sculpt! Boom-boom!"

"Do you really think that is possible?"

"Hey! I know it must have taken ages to carve the statue but you obviously don't know how much time the women down here spend thinking about stuff like that!!....Boom-****ing-boom! Slam Dunk!”

PS: We left the subject of the Venus Di Milo at that point but as happened so often during our chats, subjects that I thought we had already finished talking about would crop up again later (once I understood some other stuff better) and they would explain a bit more…The Venus Di Milo cropped up again in relation to the ‘Who else had an apple?’ chat I mentioned yesterday when they explained that it wasn’t actually a mirror she was holding it was an apple, but that it was a metaphorical mirror in a way as, being both the fruit and the seed, the apple was a symbolic representation of her!

Wow, that sucks =/

Although a positive... If they improve senses then maybe they could give me perfect vision when they do this? (I am nearsighted so it would be nice to have good eyes)

I have a question or two for you. I'm not sure your friends talk about this idea, but I figured I would ask about it in case they have...

What do your friends think of conformity/living to other people's expectations, and what do they think of nonconformists?

Hi again MSJ, no need to worry about being nearsighted if you reach the next stage - you'll get to see things that even people with 20/20 vision couldn't imagine!

Re the conformity/non-conformity question, my friends are no fans of people who act like sheep in a flock and just do things coz everyone else does, but then again they are no fans of people who think 'I am going to do whatever I want without giving a **** how it affects other people. Like I said before though, the ONLY criterion for making the next stage (on the right side of the cut off) is "Whether taking EVERYTHING into account the person did more good than harm during their existence here". You won't earn any 'good points' just from being a sheep but if the rest of your life is more positive than negative you will make the cut - On the other hand you will earn good points for thinking for yourself (as opposed to just thinking OF yourself) so if at the end of the day everything else you did during your existence was balanced with as much good as harm then the fact that you thought for yourself rather than just following the flock would tip the scales in your favour....Hope that answers what you mean.

I believe you scots_nomad . Thanx for sharing your experience. Your experience has given some kind of a message to the masses, People believe it or not .

Life is a Mystery...

Edited by CuteRicha

"Is light three-dimensional?"

(Big, big round of applause)

"Why do you ask that?"

"Well, when I was watching the ripples on the surface of the pool I realised that most people would think that that is all there was - a few waves on the surface of the water, but I was picturing it as two hemispheres of ripples. One growing in the water and another one in the air"

"Which hemisphere is more important?"

"How can one be any more important than the other - neither can exist on its own"

"Which came first?"

"How can one come before the other if one cannot exist until the other exists. That is the sort of bull **** that was going through my head"

"Do you think it's bull ****?"

"At the time it was just something passing through my head, but if I extend that sort of thinking to what you say about the speed of light then I think I can maybe understand how you can know a short cut"

"And how would that be?"

"Well, most people would visualise a light bean as a two dimensional sine wave sort of thing"

"Why would they think that?"

"Because that is how we are taught to visualise waves at school, using oscilloscopes"

"So what do you think?"

"I can't imagine how anything could be two dimensional. Everything must have a depth of some kind, so maybe the image that we are seeing on the screen is really just a cross section through a three dimensional wave"

"So what would the wave look like?"

"It would look something like a slinky. Maybe it would be a slinky that gets wider at one end. Maybe a laser is like a slinky."

"And would that explain everything?"

"I don't know if it would explain anything, but it’s the best guess I got"

"So, if we told you that you were right, what would that change?"

"It would change the speed of light. Light could be going much faster than 186,000 miles a second along a spiral, but you could take a short cut by traveling at that speed along the centre!"

(Big round of applause)

"So how much faster would the speed of light actually be?"

"**** knows! You expect me to work that out now?"

"Can you work it out roughly?"

"How could I?"

"That is a good way to look at it. How could you?"

"Well. I suppose what people are actually measuring is the velocity of light in a straight line, but in reality the light is circling around a central axis. That means that people are only measuring the lateral movement of the light rather than the full 'circumference of the light-wave'"

"So how many times faster would the speed of light be compared to the velocity?"

"It would be roughly Pi times their measured results. They are measuring the diameter of the wave rather than its circumference which would be roughly pi times d"

"So what else would it change?"

"**** knows! Maybe it will change everything or maybe it is just theoretical stuff that won't really change much. I really don't know enough about the theory to guess what the implications could be"

"What do you know that would change?"

"Nothing! I can't think of anything real that relies on the speed of light?"

"Don't you?"

"Wait a minute. Let me think about this... if E=mc^2 and c is the constant which is the speed of light, then c^2 is going to increase by roughly pi squared"

"And what is pi squared?"

"Roughly ten, for easy counting"

"So what difference would that make?"

"Well, if E is right, and c squared is ten times more than everyone thinks, then the mass must only be about a tenth of the figures they are assuming!!!!!!"

"And what does that mean?"

"Well, that seems to mean that they are all wasting their time looking for the 90% 'dark matter' that they can't find! ****ing hell! They have spent all that time, effort and energy looking for something that isn't! Nae wonder they canny find it!"

"So what do you think about that then?"

"What do I think about that???? 'Where's my ****ing Nobel Prize'? That's what I think about that!"

That conversation took place in 2004 – I wrote it down about one year later and put it on the internet around the end of 2005. I was well aware that suggesting that anything could travel faster than 186,000 miles per second basically amounted to scientific heresy as at face value it seems to contradict Einstein’s special theory of relativity (In fact it doesn’t contradict it at all, as ‘they’ were not saying that it was possible to travel faster than the speed of light but rather that we have been using the wrong figure for the speed of light as we only ever measure the lateral movement of light and fail to take account of the rotational energy within it). Notwithstanding that fact, it still seemed impossible to imagine that all of our physicists have been so fundamentally wrong for all these years, however you may remember last years ‘big science story’ where scientists who were sending neutrinos from the CERN laboratory in Switzerland to another lab in Italy were baffled to note that in a number of instances where some of those neutrinos seemed to have arrived in Italy faster than the speed of light! And they were at a loss to explain how that could possibly have happened. Those observations sparked a major controversy within the scientific community and since then those original results have been scrutinised however as they have been unable to either replicate or explain the original findings it is now assumed and generally accepted that there must have been some unidentified error within the measuring equipment, however it does appear to me that my friends may have given me a perfectly logical explanation for those results IF it could be proven that light waves actually ‘corkscrew’ through the air (or through a vacuum) rather than simply travelling in a straight line from A to B (Or from Switzerland to Italy as the case may be.

I that regard I was very interested to read an article on the BBC World news website two days ago ( http://www.bbc.co.uk...onment-23096320) where they were discussion the latest development in superfast fibre option information transfer by using what they call ‘twisted light’ – If you care to read that article you will see that photons within light do actually spin actually in addition to their ‘speed of light’ lateral movement! (And even as a complete layman it seems to me that the energy of that spin has been totally ignored in Einstein’s E=mc^2 equation)

(And interestingly, the electron microscope photos of the ‘twisted light’ within that news article look incredibly similar to the six armed spiral pattern that my friends laid out on my floor the day before our chats started!)

….So do I get my Nobel Prize yet? :-p

You're saying that light travels at more like 584,000 miles per second +/-? And because of that, matter is less dense than originally thought? Their demonstration with the wine bottle and your fingers slipping through it was maybe an introduction. Call it a "lab lesson" for your later lecture?

Matter is just energy condensed isn't it? Their tip that all this around you is someone's or a collective someone's intent is not untruthful in my experience. I once actually caused two people to perceive my mass walking in a place where it was not: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232445&hl=

And I did it by my subconscious will wanting I guess to be two places at the same time. Fatigue was integral to the situations I describe. And what is fatigue but a lack of energy? Perhaps fatigue causes you to lose actual mass? And once liberated, you can "move around" easier?

These are very rough ideas mind you. But the fatigue element I can't ignore. Illness or fatigue either one always seemed to precede these events that happened to me.

I mentioned above that slow learners are given most opportunities 'time permitting', so maybe I must explain that this life/death/life/death level of the game was never intended to go on forever as there is an obvious limit to how much any one human can learn or achieve during 'three score years and ten' (or whatever!) – in the next level of the game there will be no need for people to ‘die’ at regular intervals.

The period for this current level of 'the game' is finite in a way, however that does not mean it was pre-limited to a specified number of years. This phase of our existence was/is limited to the earliest occurrence of either (a) Any one human managing to completely fill his playing piece/test-tube, or ( B) Humanity completely using up, destroying or exterminating one of the key resources which will be required at some point in the future to allow the game to continue (i.e. To quote my friends, “The answer to every problem your people will ever face is already on your planet”, however should we completely exhaust or destroy something which is key to our future survival, thereby making it impossible for the puzzle to ever be solved, there would be no point in continue with this level of the game), or © Humanity reaching the stage where less than twenty percent of the players in the game were 'worth bothering about', and by 'worth bothering about', what I/they mean is 'taking all things into account, someone who does more good than harm by their existence' – in other words, if it reaches the point where only 20% of people have at least 50% ‘talent’ left in their test-tube it will be time to wind up this level of the game and take those 20% on to the next level of the game without further ado.

(Note: Although talent is meticulously maintained between one existence and the next, it can be, and often is, squandered during our periods on Earth - it therefore is quite possible for someone to 'return to base' with less talent that they started with!).

The 'logic' behind that latter cut off point is that this 'life' is supposed to be a team game - we are supposed to learn from each other, build upon past achievements of humanity, and proceed on to the next stage as a species, not as 'lucky individuals', however if ever things got so bad down here that only one in five individuals were capable of setting good examples for others to follow, anyone sent back here after that would find the odds so stacked against their being able to 'improve themselves' that it would be both unfair and illogical to continue!

Your post #47 is for me at least one of the most verifiable posts I've seen on UM to date. The specifics here ring a bell inside me and I simply cannot deny the stark truth of this. I've had many conversations with my kids despairing about the percentage of people left who are able to connect with the intent of our purpose here and how it is reaching critical mass IMHO.

My son despairs regularly about it. But I keep telling him that his purpose this time around may not be to enjoy the surroundings [of humanity] but instead to be a crucial part of the "repair team" just in time. He seems to brighten a bit at this suggestion and it lifts his mood and keeps his feet moving forward. I have to keep reminding myself of this every day in order to not look around me and find a sea of self-indulgence and witless, greedy sloth everywhere I look. I'm not trying to be judgmental. Just factual in what I'm observing. I do believe the culture I'm immersed in currently as a disproportionate share of the aforementioned people. I see other cultures that have more empathy and deep connection to intent. It seems though that American culture is the great chalkboard eraser to all that. And it is spreading to all corners of the globe.

• Like 1

Your post #47 is for me at least one of the most verifiable posts I've seen on UM to date. The specifics here ring a bell inside me and I simply cannot deny the stark truth of this. I've had many conversations with my kids despairing about the percentage of people left who are able to connect with the intent of our purpose here and how it is reaching critical mass IMHO.

My son despairs regularly about it. But I keep telling him that his purpose this time around may not be to enjoy the surroundings [of humanity] but instead to be a crucial part of the "repair team" just in time. He seems to brighten a bit at this suggestion and it lifts his mood and keeps his feet moving forward. I have to keep reminding myself of this every day in order to not look around me and find a sea of self-indulgence and witless, greedy sloth everywhere I look. I'm not trying to be judgmental. Just factual in what I'm observing. I do believe the culture I'm immersed in currently as a disproportionate share of the aforementioned people. I see other cultures that have more empathy and deep connection to intent. It seems though that American culture is the great chalkboard eraser to all that. And it is spreading to all corners of the globe.

Hi SSilhouette,

Yeah, I have mentioned before that sometimes when I look around at what is going on in the world and the direction we seem to be heading or when I read or watch the news I do think ‘maybe getting hit by a comet wouldn’t be a bad thing!’ – I know there are a lot of good people out there as well as bad ones but I think it is the big proportion of ‘sheep’ in the middle that get me down the most. The Roman emperor Nero was once asked whether he was worried that his self-indulgent and excessive life style might cause his people to rebel and overthrow him and he replied ‘I have nothing to fear from my people as long as I give them bread and circus’ (the circus in question being the ‘games’ that went on at places like the Coliseum) – Change ‘bread and circus’ to ‘cheap alcohol and banal reality TV’ and not a lot seems to have changed! People are discouraged from thinking for themselves and are being swamped by cheap, low quality ‘lowest common denominator’ mass-marketed drivel, but the worst thing about it to me is that the majority of the population seem happy to just accept that without question or objection. When the BBC was set up it was given the mission statement ‘To educate, to inform and to entertain’ but it seems to me that the first two of those duties have been abandoned almost completely in the hunt for high viewing figures ‘by any means necessary’.

One thing in your post that I felt I had to comment on was the bit where you said ‘My son despairs regularly about it. But I keep telling him that his purpose this time around may not be to enjoy the surroundings [of humanity] but instead to be a crucial part of the "repair team" just in time.’ because it is important to enjoy life too. No one is expected to be a saint, and in fact as my friends pointed out to me saints don’t make good role models. I was a bit surprised when they said that but they explained that whilst people may be impressed by the good deeds or the sacrifices made by a saint the reason they are impressed is because the people think ‘I could never do that’ – The best role models are the people who have a good time and enjoy life WHILE DOING MORE GOOD THAN HARM. Maybe if people saw the pleasure and satisfaction that can be gained from helping people whilst still having a fun they would be more liable to try it for themselves and so that is the best kind of role model. There are 7 billion people on this planet – if everyone just did a little more good than harm then this place could be a paradise. The problem is that whilst 100% of people being 51% good would create such a paradise, even 90% of people being 100% good would not necessarily create the same result as that other 10% are still capable of spoiling things for everyone. It wouldn’t take a lot of effort to make this world better, all it would take is a tiny bit of effort from EVERYONE, and the best way to get more people living that way is to show them that you can have fun doing it.

Edited by scots_nomad

Good points. I am a bit of a workaholic when it comes to working for the repair team. I had a blast when I was in my teens and early 20s though. I LIVED LIFE, let me tell you. But I've become ill in my mid 20s with a lifelong affliction that leaves me feeling sick quite a lot, and tired, and worn out, and old before my time. I've come near dying about three or four times now. So I figure I'm living on borrowed time anyway so I "owe" my benefactors, whoever they might be, for this extra time. But I'm lucky enough to be stubborn. I still go out and do fun things as often as my bills and need to keep trudging along allow.

I urge my son to go out and have fun. He's quitting one of his three jobs at my encouragement. I don't want him to become as purposeful as I am before his time. He isn't sick. He deserves a full life of fun. My daughter also. But she is much better at being pragmatic and healthily-selfish than either my son or I.

Do your friends talk about the mastery of intent? Do they talk to you about how reality itself can be changed with focus good or bad? Do they talk of people in the ranks of the 80% who have not just been sheep but become active wolves instead, preturbing the recovery...enhancing the chances of the total demise of all; as if on some great mission for an intelligence they answer to/serve/pay homage to? I've met these types. I was wondering what your friends had to say about them?

Interesting story, scots-nomad. Looking forward to reading that book! :yes:

I’ve been quiet for a while because I am running out of bits of my story that I can condensed enough to fit in a post – even one of my long posts! There is however one bit of the story that I have been a bit reluctant to put in writing ever since my chats with my friends (the reason will be explained later) but now I feel in a bit of a ddilemma coz I was just reading a thread on another post in this section of UM (a post by Rafterman on ‘The Saratoga Stone’ thread) and I felt like I got a ‘nudge’ from my friends that maybe it was time to share that part of the story which I have never put in writing before.

In his post on that thread Rafterman said ‘there's not a scientist in the world that wouldn't want to stand accepted science on its head with a new discovery.’ Already in this thread I have explained how, thanks to what my friends told me, I was able to write to Steven Hawking to explain how ‘information can escape from a black hole’ (something that he had previously said was impossible) a full two years before scientists finally proved that it was indeed possible for information to escape from black holes (by eexactly the mechanism I had described in my mail to Steven Hawking). In this thread I have also explained that because we have failed to take account of the spinning of light, what we consider to be the speed of light is wrong by a potential factor of ten because what we have measured to date is the velocity of light (i.e. the displacement over time) rather than the speed of light (i.e. the total distance travelled to achieve that displacement) – unlike with the black hole stuff the scientific world has yet to ‘catch up’ on that explanation yet and so have been completely unable to explain how neutrinos sent from CERN in Switzerland to a lab in Italy have on occasions appeared to have travelled faster than light to get there. As a consequence of that explanation of how the speed of light is actually 3.14 (i.e. pi) times faster than we think it is I have also explained why scientists have been unable to locate the missing 90% of the mass of the Universe (i.e. if E=mc^2 then by multiplying c by 3.14 you would be increasing c^2 by pi squared, which is 9.86…say 10 for convenience and therefore the mass would only need to be 10% as great in order to balance the equation).

Now I would say that all of those things would ‘stand accepted science on its head, as Rafterman put it however as far as I am concerned they pale into insignificance compared to the biggest ‘scientific’ surprise my friends explained to me which was that our current understanding of what atoms actually look like with shells of electrons orbiting around a nucleus of protons and neutrons is a MILLION MILES AWAY from what they really look like!

Well I said they explained it to me but actually what they did was a bit more complicated (my friends don’t give out answers like that so easily, instead what they do is give hints). They started off by getting me to imagine a simple arrangement of a few ‘things’ (the reason for my vagueness will be explained later) then they told me to imagine them moving in ‘such and such a way’, then they told me to imagine them undergoing another kind of simple transformation (again sorry for lack of detail) which complicated the whole pattern quite a bit but by going step by step I was able to follow what they meant in my imagination. That first transformation was repeated a few more times making the image in my mind more complicated and dynamic but basically still running on the same logical pattern. Once I had the pattern of movement in my head my friends said

‘So what do you think you could be looking at?’

I thought for a bit and then said,

‘Well that depends, because I have no idea what scale I am looking at here…it could maybe one thing if it was BIG but it could be something completely different if it was incredibly small!’

(I got a round of applause for that before they continued)

‘So if it was big what could it be?’

‘Well I guess it could be some kind of power station!’

(More applause)

‘Does it look like a power station to you?’

‘Nooooo! I have worked on power stations for 12 years and it doesn’t look like any kind of power station on Earth, but if you could get ‘those things’ (I was more specific when chatting with them) moving like that then I could see how it could be used to generate a hell of a lot of electricity with almost no fuel input!’

(More applause)

‘So where would you build a power station like that?’

‘Well that depends on what you mean by ‘build’!...If you mean where would I manufacture the components then…well they would have to be INCREDIBLY accurately manufactured to VERY small tolerances so it would have to be in a highly developed economy…So I guess it would have to be in the US or maybe UK or Germany in Europe or in Japan…’

‘But where would YOU have it manufactured then given that choice?’

‘Well I like Asia and always wanted to see Japan so it would be there for me.’

‘OK so you would manufacture it in Japan but where would you build it?’

‘Oh there is only one place you could build it!’

‘Only one place??? Are you sure?’

‘Well there are lots of places I suppose but they are all in the same place…In geostationary orbit in space!’

(Big applause)

‘So if you built it there how would you get the power back to your planet?’

‘Mmm, I guess it would need to be with some kind of laser thing.’

(HUGE APPLAUSE that kind of made me jump!)

‘How did you know that?’

‘Well I can’t say I knew it but let’s face it, it was pretty unlikely you were gonna tell me I needed to find a REALLY long extension cable! Boom-boom!’

(Big laugh!)

‘OK, so you can see that it could be a power station if it was big, but what if it was small?’

‘I didn’t say I could imagine what it could be if it was small, I said I could imagine what it was if it was INCREDIBLY small!’

(More applause!)

‘How small?’

‘Atom size small!’

‘Do you think that’s what an atom looks like?’

‘Well it is NOTHING like how people think an atom looks down here, so if that is what an atom looks like then every scientist on the planet is gonna have to get back to the drawing board!’

‘But what do YOU think?’

‘I think it looks like an atom to me!’

(HUGE APPLASE AGAIN, and much longer this time)

‘Why don’t you take a few minutes to think about that Wee Man and think about what you have just done!’

My mind felt completely blown by the magnitude of what they seemed to be saying so I just lay back in my sun lounger and thought about it (as well as I was able to with the loud applause that was still going on) but then a thought crossed my mind,

‘Oh ****! Wait a minute! Why did you tell me that coz you must know I can’t use it?’

‘You don’t think it could be useful?’

‘Of course it COULD be useful…It could be HUGE! It could solve SOOOO many of the problems down here!’

‘So what’s the problem?’

‘You obviously don’t know what the w**kers down here are like! Sure I can see it as a hugely efficient power station using next to no fuel and producing no polluting but all those w**kers would see is a weapon!’

‘A weapon?’

‘Yeah a weapon! And a damned good one!’

‘What kind of weapon???’

‘Laser-guided lightning!!!’

‘You think that would be a good weapon?’

‘Well ‘good’ isn’t the word I would use coz if there is one thing we don’t need down here it’s another weapon…Well I guess that’s two ‘one things we don’t need down here’ now eh? Boom-boom!’ (NB a bit earlier in the chat I had said ‘If there is one thing we don’t need down here is another religion!’ :D )

(bit of laughing from the audience)

‘So if you wouldn’t say ‘good’ what would you say?’

‘Mmm ‘Deadly’? ‘Hellish’? ‘Game changing?...Take your pick’

‘Why do you say ‘game changing’?’

‘Well let’s put it this way – You can have a whole fleet of stealth bombers (NB we had earlier talked about what a HUGE advantage having one stealth bomber was compared to having fleets of conventional bombers) and I’ll take just one laser-guided lightning machine and we will see who wins!’

‘Who do you think would win?’

‘Well I certainly wouldn’t lose coz you would never get near me…even your missiles would never get near me, and I could take all the time in the world to pick your jets off one by one!’

The conversation went on a fair bit after that but I guess that is enough to give you the gist of my dilemma…So

WTF do I do with that piece of info that wouldn’t just turn accepted science on its head but would make it do cartwheels???

Edited by scots_nomad

If you're running out of material, why not start to talk to them again? Limited. On your terms. Maybe in dreaming where it might be less intimidating than voices in your apartment?

I made an account, shortly after reading some twenty odd posts from you, so Hi everyone I'm new. Go easy on me.

I'm the kind of person that want's to and believes things, that most should probably not believe, i.e Bigfoot-Nessie, things like that.

And I hate to ask something like this from someone who got to experience so much. But is there anyway you can show, some sort of proof, anything more than just words?

It's not necessarily for me, its for everyone who doesn't believe. I wan't to believe you, I really do, I think I believe most of what you write. But is there anyway you can provide any evidence, a picture, anything more solid that just your words, which granting are amazingly convincing.

I am NOT saying your fabricating this, I believe you, I'm just saying this for everyone who doesn't like my brother and others on this site. Thanks hope you reply, i'd make my day.

I'll admit I'm a bit harsh on the paranormal, but I think that somewhere in the small novel he's written here, had he had proof, he would have shown it by now.

I'll admit I'm a bit harsh on the paranormal, but I think that somewhere in the small novel he's written here, had he had proof, he would have shown it by now.

Agreed, but it couldn't hurt asking.

And I would have forced proof from the little aliens or sentient beings or whatever, take the breathable water for example, I would have jarred it and gotten it tested. Take the speaking back in forth with actual sound, recorded it. I would have done something to validate it's existence. I would've recorded it for my sake, just to proof I'm not crazy. I would have done everything possible to validate it and prove it. That alone could change everything around here, literally. Like the disputable theory on light he has. It all ties down somewhere, and I in his position, would have done everything in my power to validate their existence, for my psyche at the very least.

Edited by LXC2

Well yeah that's all understandable.

But right now I'm 80:20 that he's actually just doing a writing exercise in here, and not actually crazy.

But i tend to give people the benefit of the doubt

Well yeah that's all understandable.

But right now I'm 80:20 that he's actually just doing a writing exercise in here, and not actually crazy.

But i tend to give people the benefit of the doubt

I always um, try to give the benefit of the doubt, and the only thing I see here, is someone either delusional, telling the truth, or doing a majorly over the top trolling fest. *Two out of three being likely and I think you know which one. Though hell he could be doing a military test to see how many people believe and how many don't.

Edited by LXC2

Some of the things he has said I have seen or learned about in dreaming or in musing about physics while awake. So I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes just suspending belief or disbelief is a good idea when examining accounts such as these. If what he is saying is true, you will discover it for yourself.

I still think the author here should consider talking to his friends again; controlled, on his terms. I have to admit so much of it rings true that I've sat on the edge of my seat reading it.

Suspending belief or disbelief?...My name is Skeptical B******...do I seem like someone willing to do that?

Seeing these things while dreaming or musing is just that, dreams and daydreaming.

It's good science fiction, nothing more.

Edited by SkepticalB

Suspending belief or disbelief?...My name is Skeptical B******...do I seem like someone willing to do that?

Seeing these things while dreaming or musing is just that, dreams and daydreaming.

It's good science fiction, nothing more.

Tell that to these people that saw me: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232445&hl=

trust me...dreaming does weird things. As do illness and fatigue.

Those people that saw you were over active imaginations and cases of mistaken identity.

Yes, dreaming, illness and fatigue DO do a lot of things.

Like make you see things that aren't there, make you suseptible to suggestion, or make you remember things wrong