Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

possible new creature!

kannin

the other day i went to go check on my son while he was sleeping, when i opened the door i swear i saw a strange mutated humanoid creature in a split second jolt from his to underneath his bed, it was horrifying when i got enough courage to check under the bed, there was nothing, it was aproxomitly 4 feet tall blueish black sking, red eyes overly long arms for its body and small skull like head......any ideas? ive done research and nothing has come up, im being 100% serious about this, just posting this topic to see if anyone else has seen this, maybe my mid was playing tricks on me but im certain thats what i saw, when you see something like that it burns an image in your brain

Sounds like someone's got gremlins

like a legit gremlin? like this thing wasnt sporting a mohawk, there was a smell as well but it was to fast and i cant describe it

Bless the house with sage and prayer. If that isn't your belief I would being in a pastor or a friend who is spiritual to bless with prayer. Praying for you guys!

• Like 1

thnak you, my son has told me its not the first time, hes only four and he described exactly what i saw, im going to keep a close eye on his room thats for sure

• Like 1

ive slept him in our room since, its been about a week now, and its been wierd, been having some messed up dreams its not a ghost, what ever it is i can feel its presence and its certainly physical

seems like somebody's gotta do this in almost every thread, this time it's me: since you (or your son) have seen this thing allegedly on several occasions, could you possibly put up some camera to catch us a nice pic of that thing?

• Like 1

ive slept him in our room since, its been about a week now, and its been wierd, been having some messed up dreams its not a ghost, what ever it is i can feel its presence and its certainly physical

Try changing your avatar. It might help.

im with jacques, if you want to rememdy the situation simply put up video cameras, as ive heard that other worldly entities seem to be camera shy. It will either scare the being away or it will give us concrete evidence once and for all of what you are talking about.. its a win win situation if you ask me.

• Like 1

Sounds like...

Chupacabra

A legendary cryptozoological creature reported in parts of South America and Mexico. The Chupacabra is believed to be a predatory creature attributed with the killing of goats and other farm animals giving it a name that means 'goat sucker' in Spanish. Descriptions of the creature vary but it is frequently described as a short lizard-like animal with large eyes and a series of spines running down its back. Some believe it to be an extraterrestrial life form.

Recent media coverage

The Chupacabra has been featured in media for some time including in TV shows such as the X-Files. More recently there have been a series of claims from local news stations claiming to have photographs and footage of alleged Chupacabra corpses however these invariable end up being coyotes, dogs or other wild animals suffering from mange giving them an unusual appearance. So far no conclusive evidence for the existence of the beast has ever been found.

seems like somebody's gotta do this in almost every thread, this time it's me: since you (or your son) have seen this thing allegedly on several occasions, could you possibly put up some camera to catch us a nice pic of that thing?

i did take pics and something did turn up but i dont believe it is what we saw it could have been one of my childrens toys

Sounds like...

Chupacabra

A legendary cryptozoological creature reported in parts of South America and Mexico. The Chupacabra is believed to be a predatory creature attributed with the killing of goats and other farm animals giving it a name that means 'goat sucker' in Spanish. Descriptions of the creature vary but it is frequently described as a short lizard-like animal with large eyes and a series of spines running down its back. Some believe it to be an extraterrestrial life form.

Recent media coverage

The Chupacabra has been featured in media for some time including in TV shows such as the X-Files. More recently there have been a series of claims from local news stations claiming to have photographs and footage of alleged Chupacabra corpses however these invariable end up being coyotes, dogs or other wild animals suffering from mange giving them an unusual appearance. So far no conclusive evidence for the existence of the beast has ever been found.

a chupacabra coming into a home?

i did take pics and something did turn up but i dont believe it is what we saw it could have been one of my childrens toys

a chupacabra coming into a home?

Kannin,

I know to the Native Tribes, the chupacabra is sacred. Jsower could have alot more information related to that stuff, but what your seeing sounds to be demonic or spiritual. Unless you have found some physical evidence left behind. Maybe skin, feathers, footprints etc. If you could post the pic, that would be awesome also!

Have you watched " Dark Skies " recently?

• Like 1

im with jacques, if you want to rememdy the situation simply put up video cameras, as ive heard that other worldly entities seem to be camera shy. It will either scare the being away or it will give us concrete evidence once and for all of what you are talking about.. its a win win situation if you ask me.

Another 100% remedy to stop these things from being seen, heard, felt, etc.

Do not believe in them.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=3639&showentry=27667

Keep in mind im not saying its anythong it just strucks me as odd could have been anythong heres the link

Its in the right corner near couch in first pic

Just curious, is it necessary to have two threads to discuss the same creature that is visiting your son? I would have to suggest sleep paralysis, I have had it several times and this is spot on with my experiences. But that you have claimed to see this thing too, I really can't say what it is.

Just curious, is it necessary to have two threads to discuss the same creature that is visiting your son? I would have to suggest sleep paralysis, I have had it several times and this is spot on with my experiences. But that you have claimed to see this thing too, I really can't say what it is.

only made this second post to keep everyone up to date with this findings, i was tired and just awoken when i aw it, so i shrugged it off at first until my son told me about it, he drew some pics of it that ill post after im done work

only made this second post to keep everyone up to date with this findings, i was tired and just awoken when i aw it, so i shrugged it off at first until my son told me about it, he drew some pics of it that ill post after im done work

I think you are feeding your sons fear. No, I know you are. No offense, but I think your son had some dreams, you listened, and your imagination took over. If you are having your son make drawings of " what he saw ", I would be willing to bet you are talking to him like this is a real thing. You are playing with his head, and I think it is a very bad idea.

I think you are feeding your sons fear. No, I know you are. No offense, but I think your son had some dreams, you listened, and your imagination took over. If you are having your son make drawings of " what he saw ", I would be willing to bet you are talking to him like this is a real thing. You are playing with his head, and I think it is a very bad idea.

I never said I made him do anything he drew them himself and as if I would make him think its real, I know what I saw and I dont feed anything to him when im looking into things and taking pics and what not its way passed his bed time dont you dare imply that I would force feed my sons fear for my own curiousity, dont poke a judging finger at me when you have no clue what happens in my home kids see things and draw pictures of them, when he described it to me I told him he had nothing to worry about I kept my opinions to my self

I never said I made him do anything he drew them himself and as if I would make him think its real, I know what I saw and I dont feed anything to him when im looking into things and taking pics and what not its way passed his bed time dont you dare imply that I would force feed my sons fear for my own curiousity, dont poke a judging finger at me when you have no clue what happens in my home kids see things and draw pictures of them, when he described it to me I told him he had nothing to worry about I kept my opinions to my self

Calm down, you had a post before asking someone if you should video tape your son saying what he saw so you could show everyone.

What kind of conclusion should I draw from that kind of reply?

Calm down, you had a post before asking someone if you should video tape your son saying what he saw so you could show everyone.

What kind of conclusion should I draw from that kind of reply?

I understand that sorry was having a rough time when I posted that, I usually get him to talk about his fears to help him through them was just going to do the usual routine and tape it like councelors do didnt see anything wrong I apologies for snapping, I just love my kids and wouldnt do anything to spike their misery yet again im sorry sakari I do assure you he does not know that I have taken an interest in this