Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

11,000,000 americans will lose their jobs.

danielost

If the current emagration bill in the senate becomes law. Eleven million americans will lose their jobs. This bill makes it so that the current illegal immagrants do not quilfy for obama care for the next ten years. Meaning that businesses will not have to pay for their health care.

This is wrong. Hopefully this bill will doa in the house.

This bill was sponsered by marco rubio amongst others.

• Like 3

I dont know about this bill, about from your post

"This bill makes it so that the current illegal immagrants do not quilfy for obama care for the next ten years. Meaning that businesses will not have to pay for their health care"

That sounds fair, I mean they are Illegal immagrants. lol Meaning they shouldnt be there? Am I correct?

Can you please explain why Eleven million americans will lose their jobs?

Thanks Not from the US.

This bill makes it so that the current illegal immagrants do not quilfy for obama care for the next ten years. Meaning that businesses will not have to pay for their health care.

So your mad because we are not giving health care to people who are not our citizens?

and your 11 million number makes no sense?

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

My take from his post is that the illegal immigrants will be preferred by employers precisely because they will NOT have to pay into the Oby care scheme. A sort of last twist of the knife - imo.

• Like 5

My take from his post is that the illegal immigrants will be preferred by employers precisely because they will NOT have to pay into the Oby care scheme. A sort of last twist of the knife - imo.

Arhh right, I though he was going that way - but it wasnt clear.

Question? How does an employer, Employ an illegal immagrant - or is it under the table work? (Saying means, work for cash, and not delceared via the Tax company (IRS(i think US?), IRD(nz))

And then is correct. If this bill becomes law, businesses will not have to pay for their health care or the penalty. Meaning it will be cheaper to hire them than those who would have to be covered. Enough people are going to lose their jobs on january first anyways.

• Like 2

Arhh right, I though he was going that way - but it wasnt clear.

Question? How does an employer, Employ an illegal immagrant - or is it under the table work? (Saying means, work for cash, and not delceared via the Tax company (IRS(i think US?), IRD(nz))

With this bill thy won't be illegal, and all they need do is pay a fine. If they get sick we will still have pay for their health care.

With this bill thy won't be illegal, and all they need do is pay a fine. If they get sick we will still have pay for their health care.

Well that sounds backwards,

I didnt think Americans had a social Scheme? Were the country is liable for people unable to pay their way? I thought you go to hosptial if you dont show your insurance papers you chucked out on the street? Or am I watching to many movies? lol

• Like 1

E.R.s have to help everyone. AAs long as it in their ability to do so. So to many movies kinda.

• Like 1

I'm actually of a somewhat hispanic descent, and even i'm against the way they're handling this situation.

The goal should be to let people aspire to living the american dream, but not at the cost of trashing the american dream itself wtf?!

• Like 2

And then is correct. If this bill becomes law, businesses will not have to pay for their health care or the penalty. Meaning it will be cheaper to hire them than those who would have to be covered. Enough people are going to lose their jobs on january first anyways.

Are there 11 million jobs that can be done by underschooled, practically illiterate non-English speakers in this country?

Maybe, but the illegals are already doing those jobs.

Harte

• Like 1

E.R.s have to help everyone. AAs long as it in their ability to do so.

Not all ERs, just in hospitals that depend on Federal dollars and even then they don't have to if they've met their quota.

Harte

• Like 1

Over here, Also were I work, We have Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) were depending on the risk factor of your job, a certain percentage is taken out of wages to go into a pool to compensate for all accident related injuries. A very large social scheme. Tourists and immagrants are all covered under the scheme also.

www.acc.co.nz

Harte, Can you please explain this comment?

"Not all ERs, just in hospitals that depend on Federal dollars and even then they don't have to if they've met their quota."

Are you saying they have a quota of $$ allowed to be spend on uncovered individuals, once this is met, they can and do withhold treatment?

Thanks in Advance.

Over here, Also were I work, We have Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) were depending on the risk factor of your job, a certain percentage is taken out of wages to go into a pool to compensate for all accident related injuries. A very large social scheme. Tourists and immagrants are all covered under the scheme also.

www.acc.co.nz

Harte, Can you please explain this comment?

"Not all ERs, just in hospitals that depend on Federal dollars and even then they don't have to if they've met their quota."

Are you saying they have a quota of $$ allowed to be spend on uncovered individuals, once this is met, they can and do withhold treatment?

Thanks in Advance.

Yes. Typically, what's done is they arrange for the patient to be transported to another hospital - one that is founded to treat everyone or one that hasn't met its quota yet.

Obviously, they'll treat what has to be treated (if anything) before moving the patient.

Harte

• Like 1

Yes. Typically, what's done is they arrange for the patient to be transported to another hospital - one that is founded to treat everyone or one that hasn't met its quota yet.

Obviously, they'll treat what has to be treated (if anything) before moving the patient.

Harte

Perfect, Thanks for clearing that up.

Many of these eleven million are selling illegal drugs on our streets. When I was in salt lake, they considered it a three day holiday if they got arrested. One day in jail, one day to visit family, and one day back here. Being able to get them to stop selling drugs, but at what expense you going government help.

Many of these eleven million are selling illegal drugs on our streets. When I was in salt lake, they considered it a three day holiday if they got arrested. One day in jail, one day to visit family, and one day back here. Being able to get them to stop selling drugs, but at what expense you going government help.

thats a hard life to live... it cannot be popular!

Yes it is, and if we had those jobs it would be one thing. But, we don't have those jobs right now. More people will lose their jobs or have their hours cut by january first.

I have to admit, what ever happens I am going to be ok until they have to stop medicaid or ssi.

"11 million Americans"? Is this implying the confusion that asks "Why aren't Mexicans called Americans too?"

Illegal aliens: You're not entitled to get services and benefits from the government until you become a citizen. You're not entitled to be here without a visa. You're not entitled to work here without a work permit. Technically you're not even entitled to leave prison and go back to Mexico without a passport.

I think when there's demand for onion pullers and the onion pulling company can't hire illegal aliens to get them pulled, there will be unemployed Americans standing around waiting to fill in the void. Is that going to make the price of onions go up in Smallville? Not in my backyard. This weekend I pulled my own lettuce, spinach, tomatoes and onions and I lived. Honest to God, I lived!

• Like 1

"11 million Americans"? Is this implying the confusion that asks "Why aren't Mexicans called Americans too?"

Illegal aliens: You're not entitled to get services and benefits from the government until you become a citizen. You're not entitled to be here without a visa. You're not entitled to work here without a work permit. Technically you're not even entitled to leave prison and go back to Mexico without a passport.

I think when there's demand for onion pullers and the onion pulling company can't hire illegal aliens to get them pulled, there will be unemployed Americans standing around waiting to fill in the void. Is that going to make the price of onions go up in Smallville? Not in my backyard. This weekend I pulled my own lettuce, spinach, tomatoes and onions and I lived. Honest to God, I lived!

Mexicans are Americans, what would make you think otherwise?

Edited by xFelix

You don't have to worry about this employer doing that. Bottom lines are important but so are principles. My business is small enough to be exempt from federally forced coverage, ATM at least, but principles still apply.

Are there 11 million jobs that can be done by underschooled, practically illiterate non-English speakers in this country?

Maybe, but the illegals are already doing those jobs.

Harte

You don't need to speak English to cut grass.

Well Mexicans imply they are citizens of Mexico. Americans imply citizens of America. French imply citizens of France and so on...

A "sub label-American like African American and Mexican American is just a divisive group politics ploy. You're either plain old American by birth or legal citizenship or you're not. Heck, most African Americans aren't from Africa, have never been there and likely have no related kin from there. Those labels are a farce.

• Like 1

nah, the usa has that name all by itself. Just as mexican or canadians have theirs. Need I remind you the name of this country is the united states of AMERICA.

You don't have to worry about this employer doing that. Bottom lines are important but so are principles. My business is small enough to be exempt from federally forced coverage, ATM at least, but principles still apply.

You don't need to speak English to cut grass.

Well Mexicans imply they are citizens of Mexico. Americans imply citizens of America. French imply citizens of France and so on...

A "sub label-American like African American and Mexican American is just a divisive group politics ploy. You're either plain old American by birth or legal citizenship or you're not. Heck, most African Americans aren't from Africa, have never been there and likely have no related kin from there. Those labels are a farce.

The employees of companies who don't have to provide obama care hadve to provide it for themselves. The same with those companies who opt to pay the fine instead. As I keep saying obama care is intended to force us on to unversal health care.

The term african-america is on the way out. They final decided it was designed to divide americans.

The employees of companies who don't have to provide obama care hadve to provide it for themselves. The same with those companies who opt to pay the fine instead. As I keep saying obama care is intended to force us on to unversal health care.

The term african-america is on the way out. They final decided it was designed to divide americans.

I know. I've been telling my guys for two years to gear up for it. I can't afford to insure them and I'll guarantee you that if I offered them insurance but they'd have to take a pay cut, because they would, they'd choose higher wages and no insurance. I also bet that at some point some of them will be giving me the stink eye over their insurance debacle as if it's my fault and that's because they will hear Obama demonize employers for not providing every employee with a fully insured, fully pampered easy going life. The future of left wing politics will be to point to employers as the sole providers of your entire life no matter the job and you can bet that individualism and personal responsibility will be even more taboo than it is today once these forced government mandates start to fail because you can be damn sure the elites in office won't accept the blame.

Edit: who decided that? (The last part)

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 4

Disambiguation.

They're North Americans, yeah. The country they're from is Mexico. That's why they're called Mexicans. Americans' country is called the United States of America. That's why they're called Americans. Using liberal PC language like you're trying to do accomplishes nothing more than creating an inaccuracy in language where people must suddenly misunderstand what country someone is a citizen of because you've got the entire Western Hemisphere identified as "Americans". Not a very good idea.

• Like 2