Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked and Afraid

MacsMom

That new Discovery Channel show "naked and Afraid", on it's face, seems like one of the dumbest conceptz for a show I've seen in a long time.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Id3al Experience

• MacsMom

• Odin11

• Zaphod222

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of it till now - Yes, yes it does.

Its a man and woman who run around covered in mud with their naughty parts blurred and trying to "survive" for 21 days while a camera crew, who im guess

Ing is fully clothed and well stocked with provisions, follows them. Ugh

Its a man and woman who run around covered in mud with their naughty parts blurred and trying to "survive" for 21 days while a camera crew, who im guess

Ing is fully clothed and well stocked with provisions, follows them. Ugh

I dont understand what nacked has to do with it, I understand not having clothes etc is an extra burdon, but common.

Plus nine times out of ten, these people eat health and stuff off camera - I mean im sure there is legal obligation to protect your workers, and id assume the people on film are employed therefore health and safety matters have to be followed. I could be wrong, but sometimes I never beleive these survival shows - Good for education purposes if you actuall listen and follow what they say and do, but nine time out of ten we watch it for entertainment values.

Discovery Channel did a show not that long ago where they dropped a guy off alone on an island naked and he had to stay there for awhile I think it was 60 days. There was no camera crew, only him and two cameras. They did drops on the other side of the island for film and batteries. I never heard anyone have a problem with that one.

I've seen the first Naked and Afraid show; it looks a lot like the other show. Other then the start when the people first meet the nudity is not the focus of the show. Nor does it look like there is a camera crew; I think they do a drop like the first show.