Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gemstones from Heaven

DieChecker

Supposedly there are several examples of people receiving what appear to be gemstone out of nowhere when praying and when worshipping. Seems to be local to the US North West right now. Started in Idaho, Washington, Oregon and in Northern California.

Supposedly the stones have not been identified as to what mineral they are.

http://www.therising...es-from-heaven/

http://gemstoneminis...mgemstones.html

http://chipcrosby.com/heavenly-bling/

I heard about this a couple weeks ago and have seen several of these gemstones from Heaven myself. The are surprisingly large and supposedly fall by the dozens with no one being seen to toss them. I've spoken to a half dozen people who have been at various meetings/services where some of these people spoke and prayed and worshipped and these otherwise very conservative people swear that the shiny, facetted stones came from nowhere. I hesitate to call them gems, as I am not an expert, but I am told that metal does not scratch them and they in turn can scratch metal, so they are some kind of hard stone.

Anyone else heard of this, or experienced this?

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

Well the gems have already been cut by someone.

Has any actual testing been done on them?

• Like 2

The ones I heard about here are not of the Christian believers ... at least not the ones I have spoken with ... closest I would dare say would be what you guys commonly refer to as 'shamans' but not

The malay word we use is 'pawang' or the chinese usually just refer to them dato' kon' usually trances are involved ...

I've seen the gems stones they claim as such but I'm reluctant to touch them ... I have a thing about crystals and gems ... but one thing though ... the ones I've seen aren't at all like the ones from the links posted ... those looks like showroom pieces ... all cut and polished while the ones I've seen are raw and just plain stones.

`

• Like 1

I bought a cute little lingam stone ,during an outing in Philly. A little metaphysical Shoppe on South street.

I put it in my change purse .

I used my purse a few times as the day went on ,and at one point ,I looked ,and realized the lingam stone was gone .

I was annoyed . We were already on the other side of the city ,and it was late.

I assumed it had fallen out when I opened the purse at some point .

I double checked the bottom of my bag ,and found nothing

I go home and forget about it . Months pass .

One day I'm in the room where my altar is . I have a huge vase on it . It's filled with quartz crystals,some gem stones ,and pyrite .

I look at it ,and see something that doesn't fit .

Umm,what is that ,I walk over,peer inside the top of the vase,and there sat a tiny lingam stone ,That I know I haven't placed in there.

I pick it up ,and on closer inspection ,I'm quite sure it was the tiny one I bought in Philly .

How it appeared in my home ,months after I lost it ,is anyone's guess.

Things like this happen to me all the time though ,and it part of the whole how the spirit world works ,as per Allan kardec.

The fact these stones are faceted,that are Being found ,means nothing .

Theyre simply being moved from one place to another,as is.

Its also why some peoples things vanish suddenly .

Its just spirits with a sense of humor .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 3

I once had a dead squirrel ,intact,in rigor mortis ,not a mark on it ,just appear in the middle of my kitchen floor.

No joke .

Even if a squirrel got into my house,the cats would have gone nuts.

I went to sleep ,woke up the next day ,dead ,markless squirrel .

One of my cats was just sitting looking at it,like Wtf.

I brought if to my local vet for disposal

~snip

... I have a thing about crystals and gems ...

~snip

`

I bought a cute little lingam stone ,during an outing in Philly. A little metaphysical Shoppe on South street.

~snip

..... Things like this happen to me all the time though ,and it part of the whole how the spirit world works .....

~snip

Its just spirits with a sense of humor .

I know exactly what you mean .... :tu:

:lol:

`

• Like 1

from one of the links:

That night God gave them an amazing Christmas present as a sign that they were doing the right thing in choosing to devote themselves to Him rather than pursue material things and worldly goals

from another link:

On October 29th, 2006 Glenn Smith was sitting in his living room watching television and working on accounting with his laptop. At 7:00 that evening his front door opened and His Savior Jesus Christ walked in, closed the door, walked right past him into the Smith's dining room and disappeared.

and from the last link:

We know from Scripture that heaven is full of beauty and riches (streets of gold, gates of pearls, throne room of jewels, etc.).

==================================

As a non religious person, the links do absolutely nothing to try to convince me. Seeing the pictures of the gems in link 3 is something I have seen many times before on gem stalls and Covent Garden has some lovely little shops selling EXACTLY the same things.

Cut out the indoctrinated religious stories in the links and what do you have? Manufactured gemstones being left out for a loved one by a loved one. Jeeez!

• Like 2

See y'all, guys I got to go and put some buckets out in the yard just in case.

• Like 2

See y'all, guys I got to go and put some buckets out in the yard just in case.

Don`t bother, i tried that earlier:

ngbbs4d3f177fd95a0.jpg

• Like 1

I'll call bull**** on this one.

Let me guess, these folks will next offer to come to your church to preach the good word about how you can get such bounty from the Lord - oh, and no doubt, we'll need to do a special passing of the plate to help them support their ministry and good works. Which, if you think about it, they wouldn't need because all they have to do is pray and Sweet Jesus will drop ******* diamonds in their kitchen.

• Like 1

The people I know have about 15 of these stones from going to a event with the Smith guy. I've looked at them and they range from the size of a grain of rice up to what could be a center piece of a ring. In various colors and various cuts. These people have no reason to lie to me, so I have to believe that they honestly found these stones during that event. They paid nothing to get in and I don't know if they made any donations or not, but such would not have been required.

If they are real gemstones, I can't see this Smith guy handing out a dozen stones each to hundreds of people. Even if they are zirconium, that would be pretty expensive. Even manufactured crystal would be pretty expensive to make thousands of irregular stones and hand them out at dozens of events. Supposedly some people even find stones the size of a hen's egg.

I think that is what makes this interesting to me. If they are fake, then who is paying for them?

Supposedly a great variety of these stones have been brought to various jewelers in Washington, Oregon and Idaho and they are not sure what they are, but most say they are not zirconium, as zirconium has specific refractive qualities. AFAIK no one has had one destroyed to prove what material it is. Supposedly they will cut glass and scratch steel, so I don't think they are glass or crystal.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

Same area, different belief system (New Age), but very much a believer and as equally scoffed by outsiders.

Semi-precious stones being discussed in the article below are gems of the same type as in the OP.

He would channel different ascended masters such as Jesus, Saint Germain, Morya, etc. Theosophical in the same vane as Blavatsky.

http://sgn.org/sgnnews38_15/page5.cfm

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascended_master

Edited by The world needs you

Well the Bible does tell us to store up treasure in heaven. Maybe the heavenly vaults are getting full and overflowing :innocent:

After all, it has been nigh on 2000 years that people have been making deposits :whistle:

• Like 1

These people have no reason to lie to me, so I have to believe that they honestly found these stones during that event. They paid nothing to get in and I don't know if they made any donations or not, but such would not have been required.

Even if they are zirconium, that would be pretty expensive. Even manufactured crystal would be pretty expensive to make thousands of irregular stones and hand them out at dozens of events. Supposedly some people even find stones the size of a hen's egg.

AFAIK no one has had one destroyed to prove what material it is. Supposedly they will cut glass and scratch steel, so I don't think they are glass or crystal.

The pictures show citrine, almandine, sky blue topaz, quartz or herkimer (diamond w/ inclusion?), tanzanite, green topaz... They look low grade, but the pictures and videos aren't very clear.

The track is "Godspeed (Hybrid Mix)" by BT.

Peace.

• Like 1

When My father passed away I charged up a small rose Qwarts stone to help me through the day's following & the funeral. It really did help, but on the day of the funeral I checked my pockets and it was gone.

A week later, it re-appeared before the front doorstep.

• Like 1

When My father passed away I charged up a small rose Qwarts stone to help me through the day's following & the funeral. It really did help, but on the day of the funeral I checked my pockets and it was gone.

I had a similar situation, but it's my mom's diamond engagement ring. She gave it to me during my senior year of high school. Of all places, it reappeared in my garden after years of being lost; however, 3 days later, it disappeared again. I thought it was an omen and I was right. Long story.

I still have my rose quartz lamp... I like its soft glow.

Peace.

• Like 2

II brought if to my local vet for disposal

i call that a waste of a godgiven side dish

An interesting side note would be a tale of one of my friend who is a compulsive gambler ...

When his father passed away ... there was a bunch of notes left in his pocket (dad's) needless to say my friend gambled that away too

Till about a month and a half later (49 days, Chinese will know the significance of this) and a string of bad luck bets he swore to give up gambling if he just broke even for the night ... of course he has made such impulsive promises before but on this night he won back a note that once belonged to his father on the day he passed away ... recognizable by something his dad scribbled on a corner ... and of course the serial number which he bets on the weekly lottery.

This time he kept his promise .... never gambled since ... almost eight years now ... :yes:

`

• Like 1

Yeah lets al pray ! And i assure you that gold will fall from the sky! And it will solve all our problems! Uhhh okay!!!!

I think this is BS, but entertaining the idea for a moment that gemstones really are falling from the sky... i'm sure that there are some starving children somewhere who are really, really really praying for food, and yet the spirits would rather shower well fed looking like probably middle class people with gems, yet the poor starving children get nothing? Seems pretty sadistic if you ask me.

• Like 3

I think this is BS, but entertaining the idea for a moment that gemstones really are falling from the sky... i'm sure that there are some starving children somewhere who are really, really really praying for food, and yet the spirits would rather shower well fed looking like probably middle class people with gems, yet the poor starving children get nothing? Seems pretty sadistic if you ask me.

This is meant to be the Biblical God after all.
  • Like 1

This is meant to be the Biblical God after all.

Good point :nw:

I put it in my change purse .

I used my purse a few times as the day went on ,and at one point ,I looked ,and realized the lingam stone was gone .

I was annoyed . We were already on the other side of the city ,and it was late.

I assumed it had fallen out when I opened the purse at some point .

*snip*

The assumption that it had fallen out when the purse was opened is probably right.

If like most women who switch out purses and move the contents from one purse to another it could have happened then.

If like most people who go through their loose change at some point in their homes then that is another possibility.

Of course being across town and not seeing it there does not always mean it was gone, it could have fallen into a crack, then jumped out as you dug through that compartment later on while at home.

Going through your pockets at the front door is a perfect opportunity for it to fall out. Again, searching for it soon after and having it sneak into a deep corner of a pocket and assuming it was missing does not mean it was truly missing when first searched for.

I had a similar situation, but it's my mom's diamond engagement ring. She gave it to me during my senior year of high school. Of all places, it reappeared in my garden after years of being lost; however, 3 days later, it disappeared again. I thought it was an omen and I was right. Long story.

I still have my rose quartz lamp... I like its soft glow.

Peace.

Ever looked for a ring or eyeglasses to realize you already had them on? Many do this. Going gardening without realizing you were still wearing a ring to have it slip off can happen quite easily. Pick-pockets and those who can take watches and rings off of unsuspecting victims in the course of ordinary interactions might not just be the only ones in possession of a skill only reserved for humans, metaphorically (not literally) speaking plants might also have pick-pocketing skills too.

Of course those who find meaning and mystery in coincidence should also maintain that certain charm because that too is a wonderful quality. But as someone stated, this could be how people vanish too? Awesome thought but lolol.

Is not complaining online about this very thing also a Western middle class luxury a few afford while the rest of the world starves?

q: let them eat cake