Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Earth changes

Peepla

Was watching Nova the other day . They were talking about the earths orbit in relation with the sun and moon. They spoke about how the earths orbit was more elipitical then round due to the magnetic pull of them all. I was wondering could all these changes climate ,pole shift and earth . Could it be because of all the mining we do taking magnetic and non-magnetic material and redistribute these materials to different parts of the world. Wouldn't that change the shape of earths orbit around the sun ? Causing the poles to shift along with the climate to change ? The earthquakes could then be earths way of trying to stablize the magnetic kaos that rearranging earths natural magnets might have caused ! Then there is fracking shooting high speed jets of water mixture deep into the earths crust forcing gas to the surface . I can not imagine how that could possiblly be good for the earth at all . Does anyone have any intelligent thoughs on this ? For some reason I can not get this out of my head . Its like when your trying to figure out a problem and your almost right ! Thanks

No most of what we mine stays on earth. If we built another moon that might change things.

The poles have changed places long before we started mining. Climate is in constent stage of change, e are either heading into an ice age or out of one. Right now we are heading out. There seem to be more earthquakes because they get reported as soon as the happen.

• Like 1

The Milankovich cycles are all about orbital changes and do a very good job of explaining our shift's in and out of ice ages. We were in a long slow slide back into an ice age - predicted in about 20kYears, but current industrial activity has reversed that change and sent us into a warming trend not predicted by orbital cycles.

Br Cornelius

Was watching Nova the other day . They were talking about the earths orbit in relation with the sun and moon. They spoke about how the earths orbit was more elipitical then round due to the magnetic pull of them all.

Er, no. Gravitational pull, not magnetic.

I was wondering could all these changes climate ,pole shift and earth . Could it be because of all the mining we do taking magnetic and non-magnetic material and redistribute these materials to different parts of the world.

The earth's magnetism comes from the molten iron under the surface, of which there is a mind-boggling amount.

. Wouldn't that change the shape of earths orbit around the sun ?

No.

Causing the poles to shift along with the climate to change ?

We're not sure what causes pole shifts, but it isn't that. Also, they take thousands of years to fully shift.

The earthquakes could then be earths way of trying to stablize the magnetic kaos that rearranging earths natural magnets might have caused !

What? Earthquakes have nothing to do with magnetism. They happen because the continental plates are constantly moving.

Then there is fracking shooting high speed jets of water mixture deep into the earths crust forcing gas to the surface . I can not imagine how that could possiblly be good for the earth at all .

I don't think fracking is bad for the earth, but it may well be bad for communities living near-by. More research needs to be done.

Its like when your trying to figure out a problem and your almost right ! Thanks

I have no idea how you got from the earth's orbit to fracking. They're not related. Not even slightly.

• Like 4