Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kadssdak

No, no, there's a BIG difference between the sighting of badgers and the creature you described. People see dead badgers at the side of the road. Why has no-one in 10,000 years ever found the dead body of one of these creatures which you saw twice in one week? Why has no-one ever got a fuzzy photo shot of one in the evening or morning?

Do you see why I think the creature, as bizarre as it may seem, must be able to fly to remain so elusive. Bizarrely as it may seem, this does fit with other similar eyewitness accounts from around the world. A non-flying four-legged creature which is as bizarre as you describe doesn't make sense. You simply won't be believed by the majority of people on this forum including the moderators.

There's little point in you posting an image. You'll only get abuse from all the others.

My comparasen to Badgers was only and example of not being seen by alot of people and again i did NOT see this thing twice in one week, as for finding a body the same can be said for bigfoot or even any animal that dies in the wild by natural causes so although i agree that not finding a body at some point is unlikly based on the size but then it isnt common that a deer body is found either.

i still say not a chance on the flying based of my sighting and phisics not to mention the fact that if something that big flew i'm sure more people would see it i mean think of it this way what is more likely to be seen a medium horse sized creature being seen in dence forest land or the same thing flying through the air? i know for me something like that flying would bet my attention quicker.

You saying "There's little point in you posting an image" seems a little backward to me as you yourself were dogging me about an image.

Edited by Kadssdak
  • Like 1

My comparasen to Badgers was only and example of not being seen by alot of people and again i did NOT see this thing twice in one week, as for finding a body the same can be said for bigfoot or even any animal that dies in the wild by natural causes so although i agree that not finding a body at some point is unlikly based on the size but then it isnt common that a deer body is found either.

i still say not a chance on the flying based of my sighting and phisics not to mention the fact that if something that big flew i'm sure more people would see it i mean think of it this way what is more likely to be seen a medium horse sized creature being seen in dence forest land or the same thing flying through the air? i know for me something like that flying would bet my attention quicker.

You saying "There's little point in you posting an image" seems a little backward to me as you yourself were dogging me about an image.

You're still not making sense. If this creature evolved to be elusive then it would fly at night and create an orb of light to conceal itself as well as being able to communicate with others of it's kind. This is just about plausible, because there's been hundreds and hundreds of such sightings in the UK and worldwide.

There hasn't been any medium-horse-like sightings in the UK with big talons. See what I mean?

You're still not making sense. If this creature evolved to be elusive then it would fly at night and create an orb of light to conceal itself as well as being able to communicate with others of it's kind. This is just about plausible, because there's been hundreds and hundreds of such sightings in the UK and worldwide.

There hasn't been any medium-horse-like sightings in the UK with big talons. See what I mean?

You seem to be spending more time talking about other reports this thead is not about other reports it is about this sighting so you saying about all these other sightings to tell me what i saw is compleatly pointless and only just on topic. i'm afraid i have to refur you to my past post of not adding to this thead with irrelavent information.

i am trying to keep up to date with this thred so i dont miss people posting but i dont have time to keep trying to sift through your marginally on topic comments that just go round and round.

• Like 2

If there was anything flying, 99.9% someone would of seen it

People report UFOs don't they. Something flying in the dark and emitting bright lights would be spotted at least now and again, I agree.

People report UFOs don't they. Something flying in the dark and emitting bright lights would be spotted at least now and again, I agree.

This isn't about UFO's nor flashing lights, this is about an unexplained animal that is probably nocturnal bird or mammal

This isn't about UFO's nor flashing lights, this is about an unexplained animal that is probably nocturnal bird or mammal

So you believe his description given in the OP?

If this creature evolved to be elusive then it would fly at night and create an orb of light to conceal itself as well as being able to communicate with others of it's kind. This is just about plausible, because there's been hundreds and hundreds of such sightings in the UK and worldwide.

How would emitting a bright orb of light help something to stay concealed at night as oppose to simply not emitting a light at all ?

How does this even relate to what the OP described ?

• Like 2

So you believe his description from the OP then? Do you think he saw a new species??
I got close enough to see it clearly it had long thin but muscular hind legs and slightly more muscular front legs its feet were like a cross between a cats and a bird they had what looked like the soft pad like mass but where the toes would normally be it had huge talon like claws, the main body was big and bulky roughly 4ft in length and about 3.5ft in height with a long tail about 3ft in length with a pointed tip to it, the neck of it was short like a dogs but risen above the shoulders like that of a horse at the rear area of the head it had two small-ish ears that came to a point at the tip and ballooned slightly in the middle like a leaf and diagonally down from that were its eyes they were a large oval shape slightly pointed at each end and were blue with cat like slits for the blacks its front of its face was set like a horse with the positioning of the nose and lips but it had teeth of a carnivore it had two large K9 teeth top and bottom surrounded by smaller jagged teeth.

How would emitting a bright orb of light help something to stay concealed at night as oppose to simply not emitting a light at all ?

How does this even relate to what the OP described ?

Because people/animals wouldn't know that it was and would leave it alone. If ,in the early morning or twilight, it looked like a creature with teeth and you've just had some cattle mutilated, then you'd put two and two together and try to kill the beast. Edited by NatureBoff

So you believe his description given in the OP?

well he and other user have similar experiences in the same area and its the only good indication of a mammal or an owl

• Like 1

Because people/animals wouldn't know that it was and would leave it alone. If it looked like a creature with teeth and you've just had some cattle mutilated, then you'd put two and two together and try to kill the beast.

That doesn't make any sense, if it didn't emit a light then it wouldn't look like anything because nobody would be able to see it at all.

So you believe his description from the OP then? Do you think he saw a new species??

No...a foreign animal thats has not or rarely been to the UK

That doesn't make any sense, if it didn't emit a light then it wouldn't look like anything because nobody would be able to see it at all.

What about during moonlight? People would get a glimpse of it's teeth and long tail. Edited by NatureBoff

No...a foreign animal thats has not or rarely been to the UK

Okay, so you mean an escaped or released exotic pet perhaps? So what known creature on Earth has four legs, long thin but muscular hind legs and slightly more muscular front legs its feet were like a cross between a cats and a bird they had what looked like the soft pad like mass but where the toes would normally be it had huge talon like claws?

Okay, so you mean an escaped or released exotic pet perhaps? So what known creature on Earth has four legs, long thin but muscular hind legs and slightly more muscular front legs its feet were like a cross between a cats and a bird they had what looked like the soft pad like mass but where the toes would normally be it had huge talon like claws?

Maybe...

The only thing i can think of is Badger which Badger's can stand too.

What about during moonlight? People would get a glimpse of it's teeth and long tail.

Name one creature in the animal kingdom that emits a bright light in the dark for the sole purpose of staying concealed.

• Like 2

Name one creature in the animal kingdom that emits a bright light in the dark for the sole purpose of staying concealed.

I'm saying that this animal would have had a unique evolutionary path, perhaps from Antarctica where there were jungle and dinosaurs many millenia ago.

A light is to bee seen, either for mating or attraction like the deep sea fish

I'm saying that this animal would have had a unique evolutionary path, perhaps from Antarctica where there were jungle and dinosaurs many millenia ago.

what proof do you have?

Edited by The New Richard Nixon

Maybe...

The only thing i can think of is Badger which Badger's can stand too.

He said that "It didn’t seem to have fur or anything like that and if it did it was very short and fine". If he got that good a look, then he would have spotted the black and white stripes, wouldn't he?

You can't just invent creatures with fantastical abilities just to fit it in to someone's story, that's not how science (or logic) works.

He said that "It didn’t seem to have fur or anything like that and if it did it was very short and fine". If he got that good a look, then he would have spotted the black and white stripes, wouldn't he?

the keyword is "It didn't seem" which means had only a few secs to look or poor light

You can't just invent creatures with fantastical abilities just to fit it in to someone's story, that's not how science (or logic) works.

If his description is accurate, which it sounds, then there isn't any known animal which even resembles it. It has to be a new species, surely? So, why has no-one seen this animal running around at night before?

If his description is accurate, which it sounds, then there isn't any known animal which even resembles it. It has to be a new species, surely? So, why has no-one seen this animal running around at night before?

Because not everyone from Horsham is on this forum.

So what animal uses a light to scare other animals away?