Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kadssdak

i have had enough of NatureBoff's crap either he needs to be blocked from this thread or this thread needs to be locked/deleted any questions need to be posted to me in pm

lol look at that even the OP is crackin down on him

If it helps anyone, I had a reply deleted explaining how he is a troll, how he changed his name 8 times here, and how he chases people away by taking over their threads...

I was asking for him to be banned.

Honestly, I know people have been perm a banned for less.

• Like 1

If it helps anyone, I had a reply deleted explaining how he is a troll, how he changed his name 8 times here, and how he chases people away by taking over their threads...

I was asking for him to be banned.

Honestly, I know people have been perm a banned for less.

are you talking about nature? or the OP? or both? or are they both one and the same?

i have had enough of NatureBoff's crap either he needs to be blocked from this thread or this thread needs to be locked/deleted any questions need to be posted to me in pm

Sorry Kad.. I played a part in derailing too with my commenting to Boff. Please don't feel like you need to take this thread to PM because of Boffs or any other commentators crap. Though I will suggest if you have a specific complaint about this thread or any participants in it, please PM the mods about it. You can use your own OP to request a cleanup or lock on the thread- explaining why, and the mods are pretty darn good about it.

Though to try to get this thread back on track.. a quote of the OP....

I hope this email makes sense to you my written English leaves much to be desired.

About a month ago, I was walking late at night and I saw a weird creature up the road so I slowed down so I didn’t spook it, once I got close enough to see it clearly it had long thin but muscular hind legs and slightly more muscular front legs its feet were like a cross between a cats and a bird they had what looked like the soft pad like mass but where the toes would normally be it had huge talon like claws, the main body was big and bulky roughly 4ft in length and about 3.5ft in height with a long tail about 3ft in length with a pointed tip to it, the neck of it was short like a dogs but risen above the shoulders like that of a horse at the rear area of the head it had two small-ish ears that came to a point at the tip and ballooned slightly in the middle like a leaf and diagonally down from that were its eyes they were a large oval shape slightly pointed at each end and were blue with cat like slits for the blacks its front of its face was set like a horse with the positioning of the nose and lips but it had teeth of a carnivore it had two large K9 teeth top and bottom surrounded by smaller jagged teeth.

It didn’t seem to have fur or anything like that and if it did it was very short and fine, once I got about ten feet from this thing it turned to look at me when I made eye contact with it I felt like time had stopped it just stared at me it must have been thirty to sixty seconds then it made I noise I will never forget it sounded like a dieing scream so high pitched that I had to cover my ears then it ran across the road into the forest since then I have herd the scream a few times but I haven’t seen it.

This happened in Horsham, England.. Horsham is in West Sussex, which is in SE England.

You have contributed more details through the course of this thread... Perhaps a rehash on your account of the details would help? As in put them all together and make a whole new post of the information...

And folks that would like imagery... the OP can't draw worth squat. Though I think a drawing talented member did offer sketch services- that might be something best left in PM between Kad and that member.

Edit: grammar error.

Edited by rashore

are you talking about nature? or the OP? or both? or are they both one and the same?

Natureboff.....Other names here: Smugfish, Humblemun, Le Lapedalleus, Tailormainefrog, SunnyBlues, Rewlahool, Ringfencethecity......

I like the OP, the story is interesting, to bad it has been derailed by the troll.

Anyway, lets not keep it that way....Back on topic please.

yes it is a very interesting story just wish there was more back bone to it! i love these creature tales

• Like 1

yes it is a very interesting story just wish there was more back bone to it! i love these creature tales

I would say 95% of these stories creatures have no backbone.....Nor, any other thing of that nature.

I would say 95% of these stories creatures have no backbone.....Nor, any other thing of that nature.

The OP is either a troll or he really saw something he doesn't understand. I believe the latter although that in no way endorses the theory that this is some weird animal from another era or dimension and in the OP's defense, he never claimed that was the case. He simply saw something that he couldn't comprehend and wanted to ask a few questions. Unfortunately NNs robbed the thread with his silliness but he seems to have left the stage so possibly we will get an answer and hopefully the OP will continue looking for the thing and find out what it really was. i know I would.

i thought cabbits existed? maybe it was a hairless deformed cabbit! lava lady for the win! better than what i thought, i was for certain he was describing my mother in law XD

ooohhh I would love to see a cabbit!!! Alas, I don't think they are real... :(

It could have been a mangy Badger, They have claws, big canines, a doggish kind of shape, and quite broad in terms of muscle?

And they are abundant in the UK

Edited by CHRIS_UK

I have place a request to have this thread locked/blocked unless NatureBoff is removed from this thread/forum all together i will not be posting on this thread until he is removed though i will keep an eye on it.

Any questions for me should be sent via pm to me or they will not be answered while NatureBoff is still able to chime in.

• Like 1

NatureBoff has been suspended for two weeks, if his behavior continues after that time he will be permanently banned.

Now let's try to get this thread back on topic please.

• Like 3