Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

David Icke and the Buddha

UM-Bot

Stephen Treehorn: Quite a combination you might think, but having read the writings of both it does seem they expound almost identical knowledge. Almost. Perhaps the most well known 'fact' about David Icke is his belief that the Queen, amongst others, is a great big lizard. What he actually states is that through genetic manipulation there is a bloodline network which pretty much controls the world. This bloodline, sometimes referred to as the blue blood, has a strong reptilian genetic element which allows for the human subjects to be 'possessed' by a reptilian race. Through this possession the rest of humanity is subjected to perpetual war, banking scams, famine etc etc.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

Nagajuna is not the Buddha, he was a revered teacher to the Tibetian Buddhist sometimes refered to as "the second buddha". The Buddha was Siddhārtha Gautama.

• Like 1

Icke, yucky. Another con man along with Ronald Pegg

• Like 2

David Icke and the Buddha...

A charlatan and a Saint.

What? I thought that we were playing 'word association'.

• Like 1

Do people get paid for writing this crap?

• Like 2

Do people get paid for writing this crap?

The ultimate tribute to the internet, sigh....

Cheers,

Badeskov

PS: I do not hope they get paid, but fear that I am wrong...

Since David Icke is Jesus, would this not be "Jesus and Buddha"?

Or has he retired from his Jesus status (I am not following all the various nutcases and conspiracy mongers that closely.)

• Like 3

I'm very skeptical about every word that comes out of his mouth, not only because of his ridiculous theories but also because he has been proven to be a blatant liar time and again. I seriously doubt he has had any sort of spiritual experiences ever.

• Like 1

The Nagas are mythological creatures, likewise David Icke's reptiles or Anunnaki. They both make for great fiction reading, but to take them seriously is the height of credulity.

If I had less scruples, I could come up with an equally new mythological conspiracy theory and bilk millions out of their hard earned money too. It seems the way to to go these days. Watch out Graham Hancock. here I come !

"It is wrong, everywhere and for every one, to believe anything on insufficient evidence". - W. K. Clifford

• Like 2