Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woolwich Attack Police Car

Junior Chubb

I have been reading some of the stories circulating about Lee Rigby's death being a 'False flag Operation' etc etc.

From the sources I have researched most of the arguments are quite weak but a few leave me with questions, one area I have had trouble with are references to the police car the two assailants approached before being shot. Apparently the markings on the roof of this car are not correct, or parts are missing. I am not familiar with what should be on the roof of a Police car and just assumed the roof markings are different due to it being an armed response unit as opposed to a highway traffic vehicle.

Here is an image of the vehicle...

policecar_zpsa87d28e2.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality, I was hoping somebody who has already come across this could help out rather than having to use this low quality image for reference or maybe someone with forces experience could point me in the right direction.

What is missing, or wrong with the marking on the roof of this car?

Thanks in advance. :)

I think 'ordinary' police cars just have a large number on the top.

Are we sure that photo hasn't been altered?

I have to admit that this is one situation when it never occurred to me that it could be a 'conspiracy'.

Nothing seems to be missing, there is a better qualify image of that car with the aerial shot.

Here the BMW, as you can see the markings are on the side and not at the top

6077567544_10fe4af5c2_z.jpg

And this one, markings on the side

6912016315_3a59590e73_z.jpg

My mistake, the writing is blue at the top, same code but blue, the letters are on the left

Screen-Shot-2013-05-22-at-17.04.05-600x399.png

My mistake, the writing is blue at the top, same code but blue, the letters are on the left

Screen-Shot-2013-05-22-at-17.04.05-600x399.png

This is not the same vehicle as the one in the OP. It's in the wrong position for a start. The one the perpetrators approached was positioned just out of sight, bottom right of the above photo.

Okay, my memory was playing tricks on me! :blush:

By the markings on the road it most likely is the same car ...... it's just that the boot is open in the top pic. In that case it would seem that the top of the car looks 'wrong' simply because it is so out of focus.

Nothing seems to be missing, there is a better qualify image of that car with the aerial shot.

Here the BMW, as you can see the markings are on the side and not at the top

6077567544_10fe4af5c2_z.jpg

And this one, markings on the side

6912016315_3a59590e73_z.jpg

It's difficult to tell from this angle, but these cars don't appear to have large numbers/letters on the roof ....... I thought they all had them(ambulances too), so that they could be identified from the air.

Thanks for the better quality images RN

So on the roof we have a 02 near the front and H?Z nearer the middle.

I wonder what was meant by the markings being wrong?

Hi Ouija :) everything has a 'conspiracy' angle these days. The pics are the same car, the scenery is confusing from different angles especially as most of what we saw at first is what was happening 20 yards up the road where the body was, from a different view.

I have just found some clearer pics to post...

• Like 1

Here are some better images of the vehicle in question...

Letters on roof and left nearside rear are HMZ, even the number plate is crystal clear.

policecar01_zpscb1882f4.jpg

policecar02_zps51c4db84.jpg

So is there anything wrong with these markings? They look just like the ones below from another vehicle, but are missing the darker outline maybe.

8106650138_52603cd5bd_m_zps17b0d411.jpg

Edited by Junior Chubb

Here are some better images of the vehicle in question...

Letters on roof and left nearside rear are HMZ, even the number plate is crystal clear.

policecar01_zpscb1882f4.jpg

policecar02_zps51c4db84.jpg

So is there anything wrong with these markings? They look just like the ones below from another vehicle, but are missing the darker outline maybe.

8106650138_52603cd5bd_m_zps17b0d411.jpg

The colour of the lettering, whether it has outlines or not (or paint layout of the vehicle in general actually) changes from force to force. The only consistencies across all forces are the lettering, and the coloured shapes - square, circle, triangle etc...one shape for dogs, traffic cop, firemens etc, they all have a different coloured shape on the roof.

• Like 1

The colour of the lettering, whether it has outlines or not (or paint layout of the vehicle in general actually) changes from force to force. The only consistencies across all forces are the lettering, and the coloured shapes - square, circle, triangle etc...one shape for dogs, traffic cop, firemens etc, they all have a different coloured shape on the roof.

Thanks SS, so nothing seems wrong with the markings on this vehicle then. Looks like its another point to strike of my list...

Damn, cops drive Beemers in the UK.

Big pimpin for sure.

Er ........ shouldn't that be " fo' sho' "? :lol:

• Like 1

Er ........ shouldn't that be " fo' sho' "? :lol:

I Didn't have you down as a grammar Nazi. ;)

• Like 1