Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bizarre MoD UFO reports revealed

Newly released UFO documents in the UK have revealed some rather unusual stories and reports.

Previously confidential documents released by the National Archive contain hundreds of reports of UFO sightings from the public recorded by the Ministry of Defence's "UFO desk".

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 1

UFO files dont really interest me any more,... Wake me up when a country is releasing their ET files.

• Like 3

Whether ET or not, when UFOs are shutting down our nukes I find that interesting, and the US and Russia should find it worrying at the least. Yet the official standpoint is that there is no threat to national defence?! And the White House made a statement that they are not aware of an ET presence? These guys have been governing from a cave? It's sad if it were true and you had to ask the president to contact the participants of the Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure. It's right here on the right hand side on the main UM news page: UFOs tampering with nukes is 'smoking gun', the title of the article and, at the same time, a word by word quote from Senator Gravel. And the president is unaware?

Whether ET or not, when UFOs are shutting down our nukes I find that interesting, and the US and Russia should find it worrying at the least.

We have been over a couple of those claims and this much I can tell you,... I seriously doubt that has ever happened.

• Like 1

We have been over a couple of those claims and this much I can tell you,... I seriously doubt that has ever happened.

Indeed, the claim of 'interference' by any UFO has never been satisfactorily substantiated. It's supposition at best.

• Like 1

@Hazzard totally get your doubts, as it seems far fetched. But I have seen some very compelling testimony from people high up in the military ranks that were there at one of these times where this happened {disengaging nukes}. If it were one ex military guy I'd take it with a grain of salt, but when there are many high ranking officers in the military and Navy etc one has to wonder what these people gain from coming out and speaking about these experiences. We are a small race on a smallish planet amoung many in a vast universe.

I doubt anything being released will be anything they're concerned about. I wanna know the stuff they keep secret dammit

• Like 3

I doubt anything being released will be anything they're concerned about. I wanna know the stuff they keep secret dammit

The stuff they are releasing are nothing more than reports that they received over the years from assorted crackpots that didn't need to be kept secret in the first place. It's like throwing peanuts to the monkeys to keep them happy. The kind of information that we all want will never be released.

• Like 2

Whether ET or not, when UFOs are shutting down our nukes

You are aware, of course, that it is utterly wrong right? That it has never been proven and is one of those UFO stories flitting around.

I find that interesting, and the US and Russia should find it worrying at the least.

No worries, simply because the threat isn't there.

Yet the official standpoint is that there is no threat to national defence?!

Nope. Have not seen one documented yet.

And the White House made a statement that they are not aware of an ET presence? These guys have been governing from a cave?

Most likely Governing from reason instead of mindless belief.

It's sad if it were true and you had to ask the president to contact the participants of the Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure. It's right here on the right hand side on the main UM news page: UFOs tampering with nukes is 'smoking gun', the title of the article and, at the same time, a word by word quote from Senator Gravel. And the president is unaware?

Probably because said disclosure is all BS meant to sell books and DVDs to the gullible.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Me Too Hazzard ! wake me up when the Food line gets down the street from me So I can Run away ! :tu:

E.T Will be hungry when they Land ! Its a Very Long Way from Temporary !@

if the disclosure was bs wouldn't the gov do its duty and impeach Senator Gravel and the rest for attempting to raise panic? Falsely accusing the gov? Wouldn't the Canadian government have ANYTHING to say to its former minister of defence? The British MoD to Pope? I see no reaction. Not a word. As if they were trying not to give it any more publicity. As if they had something to fear. And what happened after the disclosure hearing? The Bilderberg group have a meeting. I wonder what about. I'm sure alien tech disclosed and a resulting unlimited free energy world would not affect their place in this world. I love seeing all this unfold and people not seeing a thing. But what the hell, we have flat-earthers even today, right? I guess if an alien spaceship landed on your lawn and aliens climbed out and touched you and communicated with you telepathically and took you for a ride, upon arriving back you would go to work the next day and said to your colleagues: Guess what happened yesterday. The gov sent some android drones or some genetically mutated experiments equipped with brainwave-projectors to my house, picked my up in their secret-programme vehicle, then they projected all these holograms all around me to make me believe I was in space and then on their planet. It all looked so real and their bodies felt real. But they didn't fool me! I got it all figured out! We will have flat-earthers 100 years from now just like we will have ET deniers after official disclosure and first contact. It's all a conspiracy!

if the disclosure was bs wouldn't the gov do its duty and impeach Senator Gravel and the rest for attempting to raise panic?

Why would they if there is nothing to it? No need as I see it, really.

Falsely accusing the gov? Wouldn't the Canadian government have ANYTHING to say to its former minister of defence?

Why should they? He pretty much discredits himself quite thoroughly. The Canadian Government doesn't have to do anything in that respect except to lean back and enjoy the show.

The British MoD to Pope? I see no reaction. Not a word.

Same story. Poor old Pope is a joke. He was a desk jockey shuffling papers. Don't you think that him and the others would be persecuted if they really were telling stories that the respective Governments didn't want to come out? Seriously, I doubt that said Governments have even noticed them.

As if they were trying not to give it any more publicity. As if they had something to fear.

They are not giving it any publicity as there is nothing to give publicity about. Again, if there really was something they wanted to keep secret these fellows would have been picked up when they first opened their mouths. Simple as that.

And what happened after the disclosure hearing? The Bilderberg group have a meeting.

Uhm, they have meetings every year. With an agenda that is even public.

I wonder what about. I'm sure alien tech disclosed and a resulting unlimited free energy world would not affect their place in this world. I love seeing all this unfold and people not seeing a thing.

Good grief, man. Get a grip. Do look at some real science once in a while instead of those webpages you are obviously getting your fantasy stuff from.

But what the hell, we have flat-earthers even today, right?

I think you need to define that a little better. I think I know what you are alluding to, but if that is correct then it is more fitting to you.

I guess if an alien spaceship landed on your lawn and aliens climbed out and touched you and communicated with you telepathically and took you for a ride, upon arriving back you would go to work the next day and said to your colleagues: Guess what happened yesterday. The gov sent some android drones or some genetically mutated experiments equipped with brainwave-projectors to my house, picked my up in their secret-programme vehicle, then they projected all these holograms all around me to make me believe I was in space and then on their planet. It all looked so real and their bodies felt real. But they didn't fool me! I got it all figured out! We will have flat-earthers 100 years from now just like we will have ET deniers after official disclosure and first contact. It's all a conspiracy!

What a bunch of nonsense, a typical stance from someone that does not like the poor (read: missing) evidence of ET visitation and when that is pointed out, resorts to the above strawman. It is simply incorrect on so many levels that it is ridiculous.

There is nothing I would rather see than evidence of ET visitation, but I utterly refuse to be dragged down to the level of current ET visitation proponents, who will use any means to sell their books/DVDs and/or see their face in the news. That you are willing to stoop to that level is your choice, but please, do not assume that you know how others that prefer to do a little thinking would react in the situation you outlined.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited for typos.

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 1

Why would they[…]nothing to it[…]Why should they[…]Same story[…]Seriously, I doubt[…]nothing to give publicity about[…]Simple as that[…]Get a grip[…]look at some real science[…]fantasy stuff[…]bunch of nonsense[…]typical[…]simply incorrect[…]ridiculous[…]stoop to that level[…]do a little thinking…

Well, you've certainly got the talking points down. Are you compensated or do you do that for free?

Also...what, exactly, are you disputing?

• Like 2

Well, you've certainly got the talking points down. Are you compensated or do you do that for free?

Also...what, exactly, are you disputing?

First of all, welcome to UM. :)

Secondly, glad that you like my talking points, you did an excellent job of outlining them. Too bad you missed the parts in between on why I feel said talking points are valid. Maybe we can discuss that before we get into the discussion on whether I am paid or not.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited to add: I dispute disclosure.

Edited by badeskov

Me Too Hazzard ! wake me up when the Food line gets down the street from me So I can Run away ! :tu:

E.T Will be hungry when they Land ! Its a Very Long Way from Temporary !@

Don't worry you are safe,owing to the amount of toxic chemicals crop dusting and G.M. food ingesting Americans have been declared INEDIBLE. cheers.

I think it's time to review UM rules:

5f. Balanced debate: Do not make posts forbidding opposing viewpoints or make derogatory personal observations designed to dismiss or belittle another member's opinion ( such as accusing them of being mentally ill or being paid to post. ) All sides of a debate should be represented.

I think it's time to review UM rules:

5f. Balanced debate: Do not make posts forbidding opposing viewpoints or make derogatory personal observations designed to dismiss or belittle another member's opinion ( such as accusing them of being mentally ill or being paid to post. ) All sides of a debate should be represented.

I think, with respect, your attention needs to be drawn to rule '5i'! Sorry but I couldn't resist it! :devil:

• Like 1

Hello Bad, hope life's treating you well! :)

Same story. Poor old Pope is a joke. He was a desk jockey shuffling papers.

What do you base that on?