Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dragon Lance!

kannin

ive read a few and was wondering if any one else has? every one in my life hasnt read them and it would be great to discuss with people who have!

The D&D books? I've read quite a few in my early teenage years, and I enjoyed them very much. :)

The D&D books? I've read quite a few in my early teenage years, and I enjoyed them very much. :)

ya finally some one! what was your fav book and character?

Oh well, let's see if I can recall all that. Favourite character? Raistlin, of course :) And thus I'd say that I enjoyed the Legends series best. Wow - i'ts been so long. I should probably pick them up again if I find the time.

Oh well, let's see if I can recall all that. Favourite character? Raistlin, of course :) And thus I'd say that I enjoyed the Legends series best. Wow - i'ts been so long. I should probably pick them up again if I find the time.

raistlin was epic! he my fav as well! "shirak" and how he wanted to kill the evil queen in the abyss to become a god! i would say out of any movie or book raistlin takes the cake over any wizzard

• Like 1

I read them as a teenager as well. Tanis Halfelven was my favorite character. Tanis, The Shadow Years was my favorite book.

Tanis was pretty amazing as well dalamar the darks another fav raistlin was his shalafi

I was a fan back in my teenage years, my favourite character was Tasslehoff Burrfoot. But I must admit I really liked the Gully Dwarf (can't recall the name) -

Tanis: how many enemies are there?

Gully Dwarf: err, one and one and one and one *counting fingers multiple times over* and one and one. Umm, no more than two!

:lol:

Obviously my favourite book/s in the series was the Dragonlance Chronicles (by virtue of being the only Dragonlance books I read.

• Like 1

Her name is bupu and its one of the rare times you see raistlin extend compassion to another living soul! My fave quote "well go out threw the kitchen" or something like that tas rocks!

• Like 1

I think I read the New Adventures. I know I read one series about this one girl who was going to be possessed or something and her main love interest eventually hooked up with an elf in a follow up series lol.

yeah I think theres close to a hundred dl books I mainley read the ones written by margaret weis and tracy hickman