Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange object found on mars

dreamland

post-68971-0-15552400-1372608057_thumb.j YEah ! ITs all in the way you look at it ,Right?

If what we've seen from Mars looks like that to anyone, then yes, very much so.

But on a more correct thread topic ? It will get better I just know we will find that missinf Link,and Lock-Nessy,Big Foot,A few parked Saicers,and just maybe Our Bar we put up there ! :tu:

• Like 1

NASA silent... Waspie silent...........hmmmm was expecting the "its the size of a grain of sand" argument... and the " NASA doesn't investigate something just because some random person from the internet thinks it is strange"

Are you claiming that NASA wouldn't want to find a compact disc on Mars? Trust me, given the current budget situation at NASA, they'd LOVE to find such a thing.

Are you claiming that NASA wouldn't want to find a compact disc on Mars? Trust me, given the current budget situation at NASA, they'd LOVE to find such a thing.

Finding it is one thing.... showing it to the world is a very different thing. Can you imagine the gold rush type space race that would be suddenly created between the space faring countries?

It suits the US national interest just to study these things out of camera range. In other words a "black Project", which is funded without our knowledge, and just continue on telling us they are only interested in drilling rocks.

Edited by Zeta Reticulum

Finding it is one thing.... showing it to the world is a very different thing. Can you imagine the gold rush type space race that would be suddenly created between the space faring countries?

It suits the US national interest just to study these things out of camera range. In other words a "black Project", which is funded without our knowledge, and just continue on telling us they are only interested in drilling rocks.

Which is obviously completely wrong and shows a significant lack of understanding how space exploration actually works - and science in general. Frankly, you suggestion is ludicrous. The scientists running that would earn fame and fortune for revealing ET artifacts or the like - and they would do so. Besides that, why would the publish the image if they wanted to keep it secret?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Great how curiosity can be in two places at once. Or they could just use the extra rover they didn't tell us about that's been trailing it the whole time... the one dressed in black and wearing a pair of ray-bans. :rofl:

• Like 4

Great how curiosity can be in two places at once. Or they could just use the extra rover they didn't tell us about that's been trailing it the whole time... the one dressed in black and wearing a pair of ray-bans. :rofl:

Wake up

Evidence of a "black project" exploring Mars?

Or do you have nothing other than speculation?

Where do these people these silly ideas from, I wonder? Is it ignorance?.... Wíshful thinking?

Whatever happened to logic and reason?

Sometimes I dont understand people very well.

Where do these people these silly ideas from, I wonder? Is it ignorance?.... Wíshful thinking?

Whatever happened to logic and reason?

Sometimes I dont understand people very well.

IMO a combination of the sometimes crushing boredom of modern life, anxiety at its uncertainties, and resentment for the power structures that preserve this state of affairs - heightened by transferring the responsibilty of ones own failings onto an external source.

And in the end, a desire to assign meaning to it all, in terms of good and evil.

I think we all have those feelings inside of us to some extent. How they factor into our paradigms differs though.

The conspiracy paranoiac takes aspects of reality that do exist and caricatures them out of all proportion. Then assumes an air of moral superiority and martyrdom, to bolster their position against opposing views that tend to have more logical structural integrity.

I'm up for considering specific conspiratorial plots when there is evidence- but the knee-jerk generalized response to everything of "It's a lie! it's all part of the big plot" Is a waste of time.

I suppose it's half the fun at times though :P

Edited by Ad hoc
  • Like 1

Richard Hoagland.

Richard Hoagland.

Good ole' RCH.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Ha, If everything was a lie wouldn't that make nothing a lie

Except for the fact that Curiosity is a multi-national project. There are scientists all over the world working on it.

Richard Hoagland.

Richard Hoagland, the Kent Hovind of astronomy.