Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Desperate for a reading

zrina11

Hi! I think I have finally reached crossroads in my life and need some direction. I have some health issues and due to stress at work my health has really been suffering lately. Now the question is, should I look for something new and if yes, what? I used to love my job and I adore people I work so that's why it is so hard to move on but I guess health comes first.

Could anyone please give me a helping hand here?

Thank you.

Hi! I think I have finally reached crossroads in my life and need some direction. I have some health issues and due to stress at work my health has really been suffering lately. Now the question is, should I look for something new and if yes, what? I used to love my job and I adore people I work so that's why it is so hard to move on but I guess health comes first.

Could anyone please give me a helping hand here?

Thank you.

Dear zrina11,

I normally don't provide free readings for questions related to health issues. However, your overall questions reminded me of something very important. So, I hope my intuitive reading can help you to get more insights about your situation. I can see there is a lot of intense energy in your situation which is associated with self-destruction and self-limiting behaviour. You think it's good, but it's not really good for your health and well-being. You already knew you shouldn't have that stressful job, but you still do it anyway. Interestingly, you like to use logical and rational thoughts to deny your true feelings. You're ignoring your inner emotions. Hence, you're deceiving yourself.

It's very important for you to know that you deserve to have some fun and take a break now! So, it's better for you to take some time now to find your balance and harmony. However, you're now facing challenges that are related to partnership, choice, decision, and responsibility. Since you feel uncertainty and may not want to hurt someone involved, you're unable to make a decision right now. Do not let your ego in your mind to force you to think logically based on society expectation. Because you don't want to release your ego, you've created this form of resistance in your body. As a result, this resistance in your body couldn't properly eliminate waste and remove anything that does not serve your highest good.

Due to your resistance of letting go what you no longer need, your body has no more other choices but has to get rid of these toxins via more extreme ways which cause your body to feel ill, drained, and exhausted. As you can see, your body is forced to make you finally listen to its needs through more severe ways. Your body has been crying for the rest so desperately. That's why you can notice your body will find any means necessary to ensure that it gets what it needs (that is the rest).

Do know that the resistance is not starting from our physical body, but from our emotional and spiritual body first. There are so many limiting beliefs, fears, and thoughts that restrict and affect our human being. Yet, many people are afraid to let them go due to the fear of change. The more resistance they do not let go, the more severe "illness" their body will show.

You already knew that the answer for your question about looking for something new. Yes, you can look for other new opportunities. This's a new bright idea with a source of inspiration. It's time to express your passions, excitements, and enthusiasm. You'll focus on developing new strategies, making new plans, and committing to effective action. So, it's your chance now to be courage because it's about your new life! You'll understand and get a broader and new perspective that is true and clear for your old/current issue. ^___^

Love & Blessings to you,

Wanisika^^

Edited by wanisika
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for taking time to do this reading for me, Wanisika. All of what you said makes so much sense.

I think it is time for a change and to hell with it, it can only get better, right? :) Ever since we moved house (end of last year) I have had some ideas but was too scared to start anything new. Due to few different issues. Failing was one of them and then also I have felt like my partner might be dissapointed with me if my income drops but is it really all about money?

Apparently, I don't have to worry about the 2nd problem now. As he has taken time off from work to look after me we have been spending lots of time together and had some interesting conversations. It turns out that we both have the same dream but were kind of scared to admit it to each other.

And for the first problem....Well, if I never give it a go, I fail already, right?

So once again, thank you sooooo much for the reading, Wanisika and love and blessings to you too,

Zrina11

Dear Zrina11,

I'm so glad to receive your feedback regarding my reading for you! It's because I'm so happy that I can at least share some light to you. Well, it's not really about failure for your first question. Actually, you can do whatever you want. Nobody can force you. Just follow your heart. It's just your body really wants to get enough rest, peace, and balance. That's why you can see your body is showing you more severe ways to get your attention (finally).

By the way, do not have any fear and worry about your futures because you'll attract fear energies which are then verified in your life based on exactly what you fear. Do know that everything around us (including our thoughts, feelings, actions) has its own energy and consciousness. We'll always attract its energy into our life no matter what we do, say, think, and feel. That's why we must always focus on positive thoughts and beliefs as well.

Love & Blessings to you,

Wanisika^^

Edited by wanisika
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

Hi Wanisika, would you please give me a reading, just an overall on how i am doing.

Thanks Valerie

Ireland.