Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Aaron Hernandez Thread

Sweetpumper

FZlBb3J.jpg

This is as big of a crime topic as any right now. Surprised we don't have a thread yet.

FZlBb3J.jpg

This is as big of a crime topic as any right now. Surprised we don't have a thread yet.

Well, we have a lot of international members at the site, they don't really get down with American Football.

On the topic, I think he's done. I can't possibly see how his lawyer will get him out of trouble, those texts from Lloyd are awfully incriminating.

On a tangent, but how frustrating is it to see a 24 year old with all this access to a potentially awesome life, just to throw it away because he watched scar face too many times.

• Like 1

This guy even killed two people last year.he is trying to be a big shot

• Like 1

Aaron Hernandez is an idiot. Let me preface this by saying, I'm not trying to be insensitive to Mr. Lloyd and his family in any way.

So AH executes Odin and leaves him a 1/2 mile from his house. WTF? Did he imagine himself a super thug with invisible powers? The arrogance of this moron is unbelievable.

He is the one that is going to prove HE did it. Cell phone pings, his rented car, him leaving his house with a gun and video of it. Video of him coming home with a gun. Him buying bubble gum at a 7-11 and then leaving a shell casing and a chewed up piece of gum in that vehicle. He was renting a condo and I bet it was a treasure trove of guns, ammo and things we haven't heard of yet. AND THEN there is a rental car AH rented that has ties to the vehicle used in a drive-by shooting and the murder of 2 me. I imagine that SUV has tales to tell as well. Way to go throwing away your $40 Million dollar contract just cuz you wanted to "play" gangsta. Trust me, you're going to have the rest of your life to figure that out and in prison there are "real" gangsta's.

I cannot imagine the horror Odin Lloyd felt as he sat in that car with 2 men he didn't know and the one he did know pulled over in that dark lot and told him to get out. There is a special place in hell reserved for you. You're going to learn exactly what pain is ... for an eternity.

Lastly, you have an 8 month old baby girl...what you've done to her cannot be undone. She has to live the rest of her life realizing that her father is a monster.

• Like 1