Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

little girl ghost outside my house

Lovelybloom

one question did anyone in your family play with the Ouija board.. before you started seeing the little girl ghost ?

Woah, Woah, Woah, We are all being serious here, you don't need to bring in a kids toy.

• Like 2

Ok, so your brother has seen this, and two womens daughters, one down the road, one across from you. Interesting.

yes my brother has and a ladies daughter that lives across the street from my sister in laws so only two people have

yes my brother has and a ladies daughter that lives across the street from my sister in laws so only two people have

Oops, my misunderstanding then since you had said a lady told you and that you had overheard a lady telling your sister in law.

Oops, my misunderstanding then since you had said a lady told you and that you had overheard a lady telling your sister in law.

yes that's what I ment I said a lady down the street did tell us, cause she was telling my sister in law and I was there also and over heard her.

one question did anyone in your family play with the Ouija board.. before you started seeing the little girl ghost ?

no none of us have played that, I have always been told to stay away from that game, I did find something weird when I moved in though I found a paper in my kitchen drawer that said get a picture of a person and under it put a candle then add some powder, and there was this small baggy with yellow powder. I threw it away, it was written in Spanish.

Woah, Woah, Woah, We are all being serious here, you don't need to bring in a kids toy.

lol don't be silly that game is not for kid's it does say 18 and over I believe....

Well i guess your right everyone is allowed to have thier opinions. And i can have an open mind, if you dont think its paranormal then what do you think it is, i dont think its pranksters because what little girl would be out that late. i havent seen her others have. i have only heard a kid crying and a baby.

Frankly I have no idea what it could be if it's even anything. Since we're all in agreement that we are all allowed to have our opinions, I'll tell you mine.

I think you're just making all of this up because of both your posting history on this board and the fact that your story is all over the place as pointed out by my fellow posters.

• Like 1

Yes of course you would say that, that's what i was expecting. I said i had an open mind and u gave your opinion, which i dont agree to. I would believe i was making it up if i were saying something like then i started floating and blood came out the walls. now that seem's unreal, i wont post anything anymore, obviously you are very closed minded... why waste my time posting. i bet the stories u do believe are sound more fake than mine.

Awww, don't stop posting just because some folks are skeptical Lovely. Some folks are skeptics, some believers on the UM. Some folks are skeptics and believers.

You aren't wasting your time posting here. I would say you would be wasting your time posting in a believer or skeptic only site. Don't help ya much if everyone agrees or disagrees with you.

• Like 1

Keep posting about this story please. It's kind of spooky and sounds like something out of a movie.

So I am very interested.

I know I'm wasting my time with this question but can you get a camera and leave it recording over night in the area where the little girl has been seen?

I would believe i was making it up if i were saying something like then i started floating and blood came out the walls. now that seem's unreal,

So THAT seems unreal to you, but the idea of a disembodied soul of a long dead little girl stalking through the night and rattling doorknobs doesn't?

I'd pretty much put those in the same category.

• Like 1

So THAT seems unreal to you, but the idea of a disembodied soul of a long dead little girl stalking through the night and rattling doorknobs doesn't?

I'd pretty much put those in the same category.

yes noooo it doesn't fall into the same category, I never said she rattled my doorknob, that must have been another story you read... and yea a little girl spirit seems a little more real than blood coming outta my walls. I do believe humans have souls and our bodies are only a cage we are in....

Id rather have a mind opened by wonder, than have one closed by belief :)

Kids: 6-9 (1)

either way, it's a kids toy

it say's 8 to adult, and I don't think its a toy it's a game, and well if it's not such a bad game why can't you buy it in stores anymore? you can only order it online. They took it off the shelves for a reason.
  • Like 1

I know I'm wasting my time with this question but can you get a camera and leave it recording over night in the area where the little girl has been seen?

well she has been seen in my back yard, and in my daughters room, I will charge my camera tonight and record tomorrow ill put it on night vision see if anything happens.
  • Like 2

Please share any video you might get of this ghost..

this sounds so interesting

• Like 1

Please share any video you might get of this ghost..

this sounds so interesting

k will do :)

Hey if you get some video.. there was this guy who had an offer of a million bucks if someone could prove

super natural stuff.

Or just take him to your back yard at night...

show him video also.

Then tell him.. cough up the million dollars :)