Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Zombies Struck

LucidElement

If there happened to be a outbreak or virus that spread and in some form could make people undead or even just out of sorts.. and there was a massive outbreak, where would you go?? My friend says costco would be the safest. Big thick stone walls, food, ammo, etc.

An Island away from mainland, have your own boat and you can catch food too and liquids from fruits.

I'd go to the worst, most dangerous, horrifying part of the world... because from there it could only get better.

Antarctica ....

You know what I wonder about zombies...I wonder why people are so concerned with something that's totally fictional? I mean, alien invasion or a huge asteroid smacking into us is more realistic than zombies, but people seem far more concerned with zombies. Seems really odd to me.

• Like 4

I think Zombies rate as one of the few types of "monsters" of the imagination that we can actually believe we stand an honest chance of beating. If we run fast enough, or hide well enough even if we can't fight well.

Food might be a problem eventually, but an oil rig would be perfectly fine as a hold out spot should zombies rise from the dead. Assuming, of course that : 1- there's an abundance of canned food, 2- the workers on the rig weren't zombies already, 3- that zombies are unable to swim (I can't recall ever seeing a zombie swim), and 4- that no one else gets the same idea and tries to take you down to steal your space and resources.

• Like 1

Food might be a problem eventually, but an oil rig would be perfectly fine as a hold out spot should zombies rise from the dead. Assuming, of course that : 1- there's an abundance of canned food, 2- the workers on the rig weren't zombies already, 3- that zombies are unable to swim (I can't recall ever seeing a zombie swim), and 4- that no one else gets the same idea and tries to take you down to steal your space and resources.

Food and Water would be problematic - there's always fishing and hopefully rain though.