Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blue Flash in The west...

Blink4567

I am sure something with this caused what everyone saw, maybe not Northern Lights, but something with it. Also, sounds to me like meteor that exploded before it hit the surface. Blew up in the atmosphere.

This is complete baloney. Don't you think that NASA would be able to say whether a meteor exploded in the atmosphere? It would have to have happened many times over. It's so ridiculous, I can't be bothered to copy over the quotes from eye-witnesses which are in a previous post.

A geomagnetic storm that began late on June 28th when Earth passed through a region of south-pointing magnetism in the solar wind is subsiding. At its peak (Kp=7) on June 29th, the storm sparked Northern Lights in the USA as far south as Kansas. In total, observers in more than a dozen US states reported visual or photographic sightings of auroras.. As the current spate of geomagnetic storming subsides, more storms could be in the offing. A coronal mass ejection (CME), pictured below, is expected to deliver a glancing blow to Earth's magnetic field late on June 30th or early on July 31st.

The cloud was propelled in our direction during the early hours of June 28th when magnetic filaments around sunspot AR1777 erupted. The explosion registered approximately C4 on the Richter Scale of Solar Flares. Because the CME is not heading squarely toward Earth, there is still a chance that it will miss. Stay tuned for updates as the arrival time approaches.

This part however, is the most interesting and useful thing you've ever posted. Watch out for the unfortunate souls caught up in LB attacks due to the negative effects of CME particles interacting with their minds. Cruise ships and airliners beware. Light aircraft are especially vulnerable. Perhaps one day in the future we might have 'trained' these LB's to protect our airliners from flocks of flying geese which can be ingested into the engines, ref LaGuardia and solly's landing in the Hudson.

Pilot Presumed Dead In Ocean City Plane Crash (June 30 2013)

1 Injured in Small Plane Crash in Fallbrook (June 30 2013)

post-94765-0-19136900-1372660031_thumb.j

Edited by RingFenceTheCity

This is complete baloney. Don't you think that NASA would be able to say whether a meteor exploded in the atmosphere? It would have to have happened many times over. It's so ridiculous, I can't be bothered to copy over the quotes from eye-witnesses which are in a previous post.

This part however, is the most interesting and useful thing you've ever posted. Watch out for the unfortunate souls caught up in LB attacks due to the negative effects of CME particles interacting with their minds. Cruise ships and airliners beware. Light aircraft are especially vulnerable. Perhaps one day in the future we might have 'trained' these LB's to protect our airliners from flocks of flying geese which can be ingested into the engines, ref LaGuardia and solly's landing in the Hudson.

Pilot Presumed Dead In Ocean City Plane Crash (June 30 2013)

1 Injured in Small Plane Crash in Fallbrook (June 30 2013)

Are they good barbecued, these Lizard birds?

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh
  • Like 1

So what you are telling us, is that we are full of it? Sorry but I know what I had witnessed and I'm sure many others had as well. Jessum obviosly included.

• Like 1

I don't know exactly what it was that I saw that night, but I do know that I saw something. I was fully lucid, and it was a viable experience. Plus I reported it, and it was the first time that I ever have. It's worth logging so that if anyone else ever experiences the same thing down the road, there is atleast a marker to work from. I'm also in an area riddled with activity. Phoenix isn't exactly your normal place :no::alien::no: . But who knows right?

Edited by Jessem

So what you are telling us, is that we are full of it? Sorry but I know what I had witnessed and I'm sure many others had as well. Jessum obviosly included.

Are you talking to me? If so, you're wrong. I'm agreeing with you that you saw skyflashes just like the other eye-witness accounts which I've posted. I'm just saying that it can't be from meteor explosions because NASA would be able to detect them. There's so many skyflash reports that it doesn't make sense.

Are they good barbecued, these Lizard birds?

Let's catch one to find out.. Edited by RingFenceTheCity

Not all Meteors get reported by the media, its only big ones get reported

Not all Meteors get reported by the media, its only big ones get reported

This is true, but I'm not convinced it was this at all :( No reports that I could find even under the radar.

This is true, but I'm not convinced it was this at all :( No reports that I could find even under the radar.

Thanks for keeping the conversation on the lines of common sense.

Hey now ring, everyone is allowed their opinion, even you. So no doggin (putting down) on this thread ok? I need to hear every possibility, and I'm sure the others who are reading the thread, or contributed to it would like to hear ass the possiblities as well.

Edited by Jessem

Quite possibly the most ironic post ever on these boards

Hey now ring, everyone is allowed their opinion, even you. So no doggin (putting down) on this thread ok? I need to hear every possibility, and I'm sure the others who are reading the thread, or contributed to it would like to hear *ass* the possiblities as well.

I meant to put *All

Could be that a cloud was overhead to catch an airplane beacon flash. Any tall structures nearby, even if not super close to an airport and cloudy conditions and voila.

Also some kind of eye issue could be behind this.

Worth thinking about.

Ringfence,

I should have re-worded my last post. Didn't mean for it to come out like that haha. I was overtired ;)

Ringfence,

I should have re-worded my last post. Didn't mean for it to come out like that haha. I was overtired ;)

No problem :)
  • Like 1

Do you think the fires are connected to the flash? It could of been lightning. When did the fires start in Yarnell?

The world,

I am very positive it was not an airplane beacon flash. I'm close to the Schenectady airbase and they fly C-130s frequently around and even at very low altitudes. This was much different as it only happened once and never since. I'm more interested in the meteorological/astronomical aspect if it had anything to do with it. Seems several people now are reporting these flashes.

• Like 1

Do you think the fires are connected to the flash? It could of been lightning. When did the fires start in Yarnell?

Interestingly enough, I thought about that today Richard... but Yarnell is northeast from here. It's in a complete different direction, the timeframe could be right though.

Could be that a cloud was overhead to catch an airplane beacon flash. Any tall structures nearby, even if not super close to an airport and cloudy conditions and voila.

Also some kind of eye issue could be behind this.

Worth thinking about.

I am no where near a base myself TWNY. I think I said it before, but my eyes are 20/20. Just had an exam not too long ago. Wish that was the cause, then I would atleast know :)

This MAY explain mine but i'm not totally sure abt yours Jessem.

http://thewatchers.a...e and transform)

Thats HIGH activity! I don't see anything about it being visible to the naked eye though :hmm:

Me neither. That's why I had said "may" have seen. I wonder if there is anyone else to contact other than MUFON over it. Just to get a professional opinion (non-ET).

• Like 1

Me neither. That's why I had said "may" have seen. I wonder if there is anyone else to contact other than MUFON over it. Just to get a professional opinion (non-ET).

Maybe a local astronomist? College? I know I have a local observatory in the area a couple hours away. Good idea :tu:

Maybe a local astronomist? College? I know I have a local observatory in the area a couple hours away. Good idea :tu:

http://www.skycenter.arizona.edu/

http://www.noao.edu/kpno/

Especially......

http://ast.noao.edu/about/people

I just emailed about 12 Astronomers, and associates.....See what happens :)

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

http://www.skycenter.arizona.edu/

http://www.noao.edu/kpno/

Especially......

http://ast.noao.edu/about/people

I just emailed about 12 Astronomers, and associates.....See what happens :)

I freaking love you man! Thanks, thats so awesome!!!

I freaking love you man! Thanks, thats so awesome!!!

I will keep you informed. One auto reply of " out of office until July 9th ".

This kind of topic is fun. And it is real, not some made up story, you saw something, and you are looking for answers.....I enjoy helping.

Now if you were claiming you say a giant hairy beast walking through your yard, no, not so fun...... :tu:

• Like 1