Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This is the end

Mistydawn

Anyone seen this yet? I went to the Cinema with three of my girl-friends to see it last night, one of whom is a life-long Christian/Church goer. We were all expecting her to get up and leave but she stuck it out. She turned to me at one point and said, "Do you think I could get excommunicated from the Presbytarian church?" Haha haha! It was quite mad, I could see the p***-take and it had moments of eek/jump in your seat, but really it was pretty aweful!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mistydawn

• RavenEyes19

• Funky Poacher

• and-then

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard it's supposed to be a spoof on the rapture of the church. The cast seems expensive! I probably won't go see it - too many other, better choices I think.

I thought it was pretty funny. Of course the humor is extremely raunchy and there were some silly outrageous scenes, but it made me laugh. People who are offended by dirty jokes and swearing probably wouldn't enjoy it.

I like all of the actors because they don't seem to take themselves too seriously and are not afraid to poke fun at themselves.

Well, they're all friends. Making a movie together. Of course it's going to be raunchy and goofy. I probably won't go see it because going to the movies is far too expensive these days, but eventually I will see it. Everything else playing right now looks like crap.