Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

AZ Gun Store says Obama voters aren't welcome

kargyrl10

I hate politics.

• Like 2

Lol, just because someone voted for Obama doesn't mean they support over reaching gun control, seems like a bad marketing scheme. Believe it or not, Democrats own guns as well. And seeing as how the legislation failed horribly on the Federal level, I would bet that the second amendment isn't going to change anytime soon. Nice to see people still like to tow the party line even after this is no longer an issue, our politicians won't fret about ing the sheeple divided for years to come. Damn Republiquacks and Demotards.

Oh god /waits for someone to fly a discrimination flag -__-

Actually not a bad marketing scheme; to be sure you lose a few customers but you more than make up for that with the publicity and the anti-Obama customers you get who wouldn't otherwise have even known you exist.

• Like 3

Would this be like a university putting up "No Romney voters" signs?

• Like 1

in a word? Stupid.

It makes sense. Obama and his "gun laws"... He's putting this together, which would make sense for gun shops to close their doors to Obama voters because they're the reason he's here still! If was never elected we wouldn't have firearm issues across the nation!

That simple... What's not to get?

Obama voters won't support the gun shops anyway, so why is this sign an issue?... Maybe because these shops are doing as they wish (I wouldn't blame them)?

Or is it stupid because they're right? It's their business, they can lose customers that won't support them all they want to. It'll balance out either way.

• Like 1

Quite easy for me, any store that puts out a sign saying that .... (put in as necessary) voters are not welcome will not get my business. I will not support those who undermine democracy. Whether I like who got elected or I don't.

• Like 2

I don't understand what you are asking.

Actually not a bad marketing scheme; to be sure you lose a few customers but you more than make up for that with the publicity and the anti-Obama customers you get who wouldn't otherwise have even known you exist.

I agree. Good marketing.

• Like 1

As long as it is a privately funded university, no problem. If it is publicly funded, as most universities are, big problem.

• Like 2

It makes sense. Obama and his "gun laws"... He's putting this together, which would make sense for gun shops to close their doors to Obama voters because they're the reason he's here still! If was never elected we wouldn't have firearm issues across the nation!

That simple... What's not to get?

Obama voters won't support the gun shops anyway, so why is this sign an issue?... Maybe because these shops are doing as they wish (I wouldn't blame them)?

Or is it stupid because they're right? It's their business, they can lose customers that won't support them all they want to. It'll balance out either way.

I love it, I think it's awesome.... :clap:

I've seen in gun shops, a picture of Obama, and underneath it, it says Gun Salesman of the Year Award....

http://dancingczars.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/obama-gun-salesman-of-the-year-firearms-salesman-of-the-century-sad-hill-news-1.jpg

• Like 1

.. thing is... a LOT of so called "Obama supporters" are really more like .. Democrats. Who else could the Democrats vote for ? Romney? A lot of democrats own guns.. and hunt.. just like republicans do! .. by the way, never go duck hunting with a Republican... word to the wise. :w00t:

These posters are right!!!

Anyone else agree??

Sure, since a MAJORITY voted Obama in, TWICE, and the opposition party is in chaos and losing it's white aged male base, seems like a good thing.

I think this is racist poster

Explain how this is racist? There's no racist comments, pictures, anything on this poster??

But then again, there's always that one person who has to scream the racist card! Lol... Really?!

Give me a legitimate reason for why this is racist, because I'm not seeing anything!!!

• Like 2

Explain how this is racist?

you don't know??? saying anything bad about obama, or his supporters is racist. but i'm pretty sure he was sarcastic

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

I think this is racist poster

If you are serious, you are very ignorant.

ig·no·rant

/ˈignərənt

• Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular

Edited by Myles
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure Richard Nixon was being sarcastic....

• Like 2

http://www.theblaze....ound-and-leave/

These posters are right!!!

Anyone else agree??

Obama-gun-store.jpg

I like this one a lot!!

You probably would like it a lot...."Come and Take It", if you know what "Molon Labe" means. I am guessing that Democrats owning firearms are a whole lot less likely to use them indiscriminately...and are also a whole lot more responsible in their ownership... IMO

By the way, the OP is from November LAST YEAR... so nothing new in this, just your usual Redkneck Rep crying because their own man lost.... do you people never give up and just accept that Democracy is Democracy whether you like it or not? Cry - Babies!! :passifier: :passifier: :passifier:

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 1

You probably would like it a lot...."Come and Take It", if you know what "Molon Labe" means. I am guessing that Democrats owning firearms are a whole lot less likely to use them indiscriminately...and are also a whole lot more responsible in their ownership... IMO

By the way, the OP is from November LAST YEAR... so nothing new in this, just your usual Redkneck Rep crying because their own man lost.... do you people never give up and just accept that Democracy is Democracy whether you like it or not? Cry - Babies!! :passifier: :passifier: :passifier:

That's odd...I've never personally known or heard of a Republican gangbanger.

I won't discuss the flame-baiting.

• Like 3

Lol, just because someone voted for Obama doesn't mean they support over reaching gun control, seems like a bad marketing scheme.

I agree with the first part of your post, I don't think those who voted for Obama did so on the stance of gun control.....But the second part, think about it...It may draw in MORE customers than ever..

I think about an episode of South Park...Cartman had full control of some fair ground theme park... He puts up a sign saying - NO ONE COME HERE ( something to that nature )...Before he knows it, his fairground got all the attention and it was flooded with people... They all thought he was a genius by using - DON'T COME HERE as a marketing scheme. :P

What's to stop anyone who did vote for Obama ( before this gun nonsense went out of control ) to walk in, and buy their guns at a bargain price...Then walk out and yell - SUCKER lol Just kidding but I do feel a lot more will come to that gun store..

• Like 1

I voted for the President, twice.

Still a gun owner, and in the market for a handgun.

There are plenty of sellers, if this guy wants to cater to a certain demographic, more power to him.

• Like 2

If you are serious, you are very ignorant.

ig·no·rant

/ˈignərənt

• Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular

After reviewing this, please take no offense Nixon. Remember that this only was intended if yu were serious (which it seems you were not). :yes: