Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

AZ Gun Store says Obama voters aren't welcome

kargyrl10

"You will find few if no Zimmerman's among us because we believe in a sense of community instead of dividing it and fearing it. Break-ins are discouraged by community, jobs, education, and not shooting poor minority children like Trayvon or constantly complaining about the government. Gang members are neither Democrat or Republican but like the most hardcore gun nuts from the right do not trust in society or our country".

What a illogical post.

First the bolded line - Dividing it is exactly what the media (you've been eating) has been doing with this case. That poor minority child Trayvon (theif, vandal, druggie). You have no Zimmerman's? You don't have people who watch out for their neighborhoods? You don't have people who care? You don't have people who care for races other than their own (http://dailycaller.c...artin-shooting/)?

Must be a shame to live where you are.

I don't hold anything against the right-wingers for complaining about the government. The left did the same thing when republicans were in power. Just the way it goes when people blindly follow a 2 party system.

Exactly. People soak up this left vs. Right c**** spouted by the mainstream media, to keep everyone divided.

well if that politican tries to take cars away, or tell you how many, what kind, and how big of a car you can buy, or tries to close restarants, or restict its customers you sure would see such signs on restarants and car dealerships

• Like 1

well if that politican tries to take cars away, or tell you how many, what kind, and how big of a car you can buy, or tries to close restarants, or restict its customers you sure would see such signs on restarants and car dealerships

LOL, true. Obama is messing with this guy's livelihood, so it's understandable that he's going to be a little perturbed....I would be too.

But, because of Obama and his anti-gun campaign, gun sales are going through the roof right now, so maybe he should send Obama a thank you note..... :)

• Like 1

Well... it could be Romney in parts of Michigan, or Bloomberg in New York... Some folks in both places seem unhappy about what those politician X's have done or seem to stand for. I would still find it silly for them to put up signs about it. No matter who the politician is and what they are doing, someone is going to object to their practices.

LOL, true. Obama is messing with this guy's livelihood, so it's understandable that he's going to be a little perturbed....I would be too.

But, because of Obama and his anti-gun campaign, gun sales are going through the roof right now, so maybe he should send Obama a thank you note..... :)

So far Obama has increased the revenue of this "gentleman", unless he is the most incompetent gun sales man in the country:

Regional-NICS-History1.png

Something I surely hold against Obama.

• Like 1

So far Obama has increased the revenue of this "gentleman", unless he is the most incompetent gun sales man in the country:

I wonder if these antigun politicians bought stock before they started all this?

• Like 2

I wonder if these antigun politicians bought stock before they started all this?

Would not put it past them.

• Like 1

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but I find it kind of silly of the owner to put up such signage.

I put it into other context..

An auto dealership putting up a sign of "If you voted for politician X, please don't buy cars here"

A restaurant- "If you voted for politician X, please don't eat here"

Or any other business putting up such signage. I guess I could understand "If you voted for measures that directly address my business, and if you voted against my business please don't patronize here"...

Yes, I realize in this particular instance, politician X is Obama, but I think it would be silly no matter who the politician is.

It has to be a case by case study. In this case, probably 85-90% of his customers did not vote for Obama. Figure in the free publicity he is getting and I don't think this was silly at all.

Car dealers and restaurants don't have %'s to use as high as a gun shop.

• Like 1

You had to come out in defense of racists. Why am I not surprised?

Racist?? Really? Take a step back here, bud, and realize how much of an a** you're sounding like right now!!!!!

how much would you be surprised if you found out the avatar is actual pic of her

And my avatar pic is REALLY ME!!!!!!!!!

Let this racist card begin to unfold!

Again, questionmark... You're making an a** of yourself, aren't you proud??

• Like 2

Racist?? Really? Take a step back here, bud, and realize how much of an a** you're sounding like right now!!!!!

I wish more people thought like you....We'd be a lot better off....

• Like 1

Again, questionmark... You're making an a** of yourself, aren't you proud??

Quite so, so what legit organization, besides the French army, uses that symbol again?

Edit, and the comment was aimed at aztek, not at you. I believe that not everybody knows what symbols are used by what groups, maybe not even the gun shop owner. But it still makes it mighty suspicious.

Edited by questionmark

Then tell me which legit organization save the French Army uses that symbol.I doubt that the store owner happens to be a former French soldier...

And if he's not a french soldier, he's got the freedom to use it at his own free will!

Let's see you go to AZ and try to make a fool of yourself more than you are on here.

You'll get laughed at and told to go elsewhere.

Either way, THIS SYMBOL SHOWS NO RELATION TO THE KKK!

Get it through your thick skull, would ya?

But thanks for the entertainment on how pitifully ignorant you've shown you are!

:clap:

And if he's not a french soldier, he's got the freedom to use it at his own free will!

Let's see you go to AZ and try to make a fool of yourself more than you are on here.

You'll get laughed at and told to go elsewhere.

Either way, THIS SYMBOL SHOWS NO RELATION TO THE KKK!

Get it through your thick skull, would ya?

But thanks for the entertainment on how pitifully ignorant you've shown you are!

:clap:

Thank you my dear for showing that you are really interested, but I suggest you read up on the variations of the Jerusalem Cross and what organizations use them.

Until then: think what you want.

• Like 1

I wish more people thought like you....We'd be a lot better off....

Thanks Kowalski!!!

This thread shows how ignorant questionmark really is!

I just like to call it out is all!

I'm not a **** starter, just the type of person to tell someone when they're wrong, and he's done quite a great job at giving me that opportunity!

ooh, priceless.

lets see it again.

those are your words, responce to my post. "You had to come out in defense of racists. Why am I not surprised?" so who exactly did you call racist than??? me? it doesn't look like it, looks like you called racist someone who i came out to defend.

dude this backpedalling is even worst than calling someone rasict. man up to your words.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Thank you my dear for showing that you are really interested, but I suggest you read up on the variations of the Jerusalem Cross and what organizations use them.

Gladly!

This shows your surrender under the fact that you're proving nothing but your own lack of knowledge! Great job!

I'm glad I could be given the opportunity to unravel your own flaws like you did to the OP...

ooh, priceless.

lets see it again.

those are your words, responce to my post. "You had to come out in defense of racists. Why am I not surprised?" so who exactly did you call racist than??? me? it doesn't look like it, looks like you called racist someone who i came out to defend.

dude this backpedalling is even worst than calling someone rasict. man up to your words.

AMEN!!!!!!!!

Knock 'em dead, Aztek!!

Thanks again, bud! :tu:

ooh, priceless.

lets see it again.

Was that the only sentence in your post? Or did you yaddah a little more?

I just looked up Jerusalem Cross, and not seeing anything on here about the KKK....

The Jerusalem cross, also known as Crusaders' cross or the "Five-fold Cross", is a heraldiccross or Christian symbol consisting of a large cross potent surrounded by four smallerGreek crosses, one in each quadrant. It is not to be confused with the Lorraine cross, which has also been called the "Jerusalem cross".[2]

There are variants to the design, also known as "Jerusalem cross", with either the four crosslets also in the form of Crosses potent, or conversely with the central cross also in the form of a Greek cross.[3]

Link: http://en.wikipedia....Jerusalem_cross

Mary, Queen of Scots used it on a coin in 1556 according to the above link.

Edited by Kowalski

that was your post actually, lol

Yep and as usual selectively edited by you:

Posted Yesterday, 09:23 PM

snapback.pngaztek, on 02 July 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

drop of blood present in many symbols, and kkk symbol has more than just that, that is missing on the poster. google it.

also you are not in a position to put anyone in any corner, time takes its toll on your brain old man.

now take a deep breath, and step away from keyboard, before you'll get a heart attack form overexcitement

------------------

Me:

You had to come out in defense of racists. Why am I not surprised?

-------------------

So put it out of context again please and the start your usual name calling.

Nauseating, an absolutely freaking disgusting display of ignorance and hatred. Why do people who claim to love their rights not know what is actually happening in their country, courts and in their name. If they did they certainly wouldn't be spewing hatred towards the humans who share their exact same plight.

Thanks Kowalski!!!

This thread shows how ignorant questionmark really is!

I just like to call it out is all!

I'm not a **** starter, just the type of person to tell someone when they're wrong, and he's done quite a great job at giving me that opportunity!

It's just extremely annoying when people scream "Racism!" About everything....

How anyone can call that sign racist is beyond me....

• Like 1

I just looked up Jerusalem Cross, and not seeing anything on here about the KKK....

Link: http://en.wikipedia....Jerusalem_cross

Only that it is the base of the Drop of Blood cross, the basis of the Hungarian nationalist's Arrow Cross and several other racist organization's emblems. A sampling can be found here. Sadly pretty incomplete. There should be a dozen more variations of the J'lem Cross there.

So put it out of context again please and the start your usual name calling.

"Usual name calling"? So the 'racist' card didn't apply under the "name calling" category? Think again!

I just looked up Jerusalem Cross, and not seeing anything on here about the KKK

Exactly! I think this person needs to do his own research before throwing contradictions against his own words... Don't you?