Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost of Marilyn Monroe

sonsoftaraka

One weekend three of us...my son, a friend, and I...were all sitting at my dining room table visiting. My friend had a Laptop on the table. It was on, but nothing was open, no windows, no software, no music player.

At some point, I picked up a book that was on the table and handed it to my son for him to see. I had just given it to my friend as a gift the day before. The book cover had a photograph of Marilyn Monroe.

The moment I handed the book to my son, the laptop computer suddenly began playing a song by Marilyn Monroe. We all looked at each other and threw up our hands, saying none of us had touched it. My friend freaked out. She showed us the music player had a long list of songs, but there was only one song by Marilyn. The day before another paranormal event had happened that was pretty incredible, so this 2nd event really got our attention.

An ironic point to make about all this is that my friend was a Marilyn Monroe look-alike. She made appearances from time to time at Marilyn-related events as a past-time.

We all agreed the song on the computer must have been played by a cybernatural ghost. The question is, was it Marilyn? True story!

Maybe the book was on laptop and the buttons were presse and the music came up?

It wasn't on the lap top, it was in my son's hands. Do you believe in cybernatural experiences?

It wasn't on the lap top, it was in my son's hands. Do you believe in cybernatural experiences?

Never experienced one so I cant say I do

Never experienced one so I cant say I do

so you have to experience something personally in order to believe it?

so you have to experience something personally in order to believe it?

yes and no, i have seen a ghost or thought i see one. But it could be something natural

yes and no, i have seen a ghost or thought i see one. But it could be something natural

Really, what was your ghost experience?

And your friend, having just received the book with MM on the cover thought "hey, you know I've got that one MM song on my computer, I should listen to it". So it was the last song played and there you go.

And, no, I don't believe in cybernatural (what does that even mean exactly) experiences

And your friend, having just received the book with MM on the cover thought "hey, you know I've got that one MM song on my computer, I should listen to it". So it was the last song played and there you go.

And, no, I don't believe in cybernatural (what does that even mean exactly) experiences

I've been doing research on cybernatural instances and it's becoming more common. It is when supernatural beings utilize technological devices to communicate with or possess people. You should look more into it.

I do believe it happened. Why do you think the spirit of Marylin Monroe was trying to get through? What message do you think she was saying?

It could've been meant for your friend who looks like her. Perhaps it's a build up of events that created this synchronisity. Or that a spirit was using this as a means to communicate. Strange though.

• Like 1

I too think it could have been an experience related to MM and communication with your friend. I would ask both of you to watch and see if there are any other contact attempts. I have never seen a ghost but I did live in a house that had one. We finally came to this conclusion after initially dismissing lots and lots of occurrences until the manifestations became too mush to dismiss. What we had were items disappearing and then turning up right where you had looked in the first place and sounds, knocks, glass breaking (where no glass was), sitting on the bed with you and finally doors opening and slamming right in front of us. Until the end of these things we dismissed as just something natural that we were missing the actual cause.

So what I am saying is pay a little more attention to things that you might have just ignored. I don't mean get paranoid. It's just we didn't all come together with what was going on until the whoever sat on the bed of a house guest who knew nothing about our other disturbances! (We found her next morning laying in the hallway wrapped in a blanket. She wanted to be close to everyone. Wouldn't even go to a couch. LOL) It wasn't until then that we all sat down and started sharing and found each of us had the same experience. We just had not shared it until that time. Looking back, the manifestations did seem to grow in intensity. The door slamming was the last thing that occurred. Why? Because we moved! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

other people have saw Marilyn Monroes ghost.

yeah, we had people who claim to saw other "freshly" dead celebrities ghost haunting them as well.

Edited by Brian Topp