Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Snowden Applies For Asylum In Russia

seeder

Snowden Applies For Asylum In Russia

selected quote

"Mr Putin told a news conference that "we should let professionals decide", and said Russia "never hands over anybody anywhere".

He added: "Snowden is free to go but if he decides to stay, he has to stop his work directed to hurt our American partners. I know that this kind of statement sounds strange from me."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/obama-putin-action-whistleblower-142345175.html#QVxy9qE

Wouldn't Mr. Snowden get a nice surprise if they granted him Asylum, and then showed him where he could stay that would be nice & safe from Uncle Sam. Somewhere nice & cosy in a reactivated Gulag somewhere in Siberia. :innocent:

• Like 1

Wouldn't Mr. Snowden get a nice surprise if they granted him Asylum, and then showed him where he could stay that would be nice & safe from Uncle Sam. Somewhere nice & cosy in a reactivated Gulag somewhere in Siberia. :innocent:

Im sure they will be very interested in the 6 laptops he allegedly has with him, and who knows how many pen drives or cloud accounts he set up too

Hope he does not commit the same error as Wade E. Roberts, when he defected to Russia and was asked what he would like to do professionally he answered " I like animals"... so they gave him a job as a snake catcher in Turkmenistan....

• Like 3

Comrade Snowden?

• Like 1

Comrade Snowden?

actually, in the BBC today we find this:

Snowden 'asylum requests to 21 countries' - Wikileaks

Edward Snowden. File photo Edward Snowden is believed to be staying at Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport

Fugitive US intelligence leaker Edward Snowden has sent asylum requests to 21 countries, according to a statement published by Wikileaks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23139980

covering all the bases Id say!!

He's beginning to remind me of that film about the bloke who lived in an Airport. The Terminal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, that was it.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

He pulled the Russian application.