Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is a human head transplant possible ?

Saru

Just because something 'can' be done, it, in no way, means that it 'should' be done.

• Like 1

Wouldnt that be a "body transplant"? Considering the human identity is in the head.

I hope someone considers the ethical and criminal implications, if this becomes a reality.

If science is correct, your saving the person with the head. If the bible is correct your saving the person with the body. If I am correct you would be saving both. I believe that your emotions live in your heart, and your expearence lives in the brain.

If science is correct, your saving the person with the head. If the bible is correct your saving the person with the body. If I am correct you would be saving both. I believe that your emotions live in your heart, and your expearence lives in the brain.

People with artificial hearts have no emotion?

Danielost:

So if someone is on a mechanical heart, they have no emotions?

It takes a religionist to believe nonsense like that.

It's not a story, it's called 'China'.

http://en.wikipedia....public_of_China

The KLA islamist thugs did that too with Serbian victims.

Unsurprisingly, the US (under Clinton) supported them, too.

Talk about consistently supporting the wrong group of people...

Danielost:

So if someone is on a mechanical heart, they have no emotions?

It takes a religionist to believe nonsense like that.

And yet some people who get heart transplants have habits that the doner had but the receiver didn't have including smoking. I also believe that artifacial hearts are temps.

Edited by danielost

impossible a wizard knows not a word but i will give you the benefit of the doubt

this is just something to wierd and complex to be tampering with it

I've always thought how weird it would be to get a hand transplant and have to look at this other persons hand attached to you. Then being able to move it would be even creepier. But awesome as well. It's great we can do these sort of procedures nowadays.

But then to have a new body attached to your head would be a whole new level. The worst part would have to be that one part of the body that I think most guys would feel creeped out by. I don't mean to be crude but imagine looking down at someone else's parts there. :no:

:w00t:

But I guess if I was in a car crash or something and my body was crushed and I had the option to transplant my head onto a working body, then I think I would. I don't want to die. But where would this healthy body with no head come from? People usually don't die with a healthy body, unless the rare chance the head is only damaged.

Edited by DKO

I'm yet to see a reattached human arm function normally yet. What to say of a head! Good luck to them, I guess.

If you could get rich by first building up a healthy strong body and then selling it to a hefty price and donating money to whoever is your reincarnation, even if it ment the body removal operation would kill you... if all that was possible, would you still do it to be rich in the next life?

I've always thought how weird it would be to get a hand transplant and have to look at this other persons hand attached to you. Then being able to move it would be even creepier. But awesome as well. It's great we can do these sort of procedures nowadays.

But then to have a new body attached to your head would be a whole new level. The worst part would have to be that one part of the body that I think most guys would feel creeped out by. I don't mean to be crude but imagine looking down at someone else's parts there. :no:

:w00t:

Also, if you wanted to have kids, biologically speaking they wouldnt be your kids.

Also, if you wanted to have kids, biologically speaking they wouldnt be your kids.

Yes another good point.