Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Radioactive Stones That Come from Sea

Ligia Cabus

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Radioactive and Explosive Stones That Come From Sea

kriptonita4.jpg

URUGUAI. At Piriapolis city, in Punta Negra's beach, the retired military, fisherman in his spare time, 78 years - Juan Carlos Bézon, was walking on the seaside when he noticed a small stone, just over 3 inches wide. He noted that it had a strong color in a fluorescent green hue, flecked with dark spots, brownish.

He picked up the object. It had a rough texture - and placed it in his pants pocket. In about five minutes, the man began to feel a warming sensation in the thigh.

It was the stone that - apparently - started a spontaneous reaction, radiating heat. Immediately Bézon began to undress and, luckily, as was wearing two pairs of pants, apart from underwear, escaped a more serious injury in the leg.

MORE...

http://brazilweirdne...ive-stones.html

• Like 2

What the hell :unsure2:

Maybe a coral covered relic from ww2

• Like 1

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it meant something like this.

keith-richards2-620x400.jpg

You'd probably crap yourself if you found that washed up on the beach.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

LB food from the bottom of the ocean. Maybe stronger ocean bottom currents are bringing them closer to the surface. Their neutron-rich interiors are reacting with the right-hand dominated solids of the crust.

with all the toxic & radioactive crap that we've been dumping into the oceans for the last 40 yrs, i'm suprised this sort of thing isn't happening more frequently.....

• Like 2

It is probably a mineral containing phosphorus that was ignited by his body heat.

Yes, agreed. It's still something of an enigma though.

I love to pick up rocks and put them in my pockets. I'll think twice before I'll pick any up near a beach.

Have to wonder if this has anything to do with how polluted the ocean is.

• Like 2