Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bright White Light

aprilgirlxo

3:55 am July 3rd 2013 I awoken awoken suddenly to a bright white light shining through my blinds outside my bedroom window. I'm on the second story above street lights and zero possibility of car lights. I got out of my bed to investigate and the shining light was in the sky. In that time it moved to the right and seemed to move in a slight circular movement. At approximately 4:02 the light disappeared. Wide awake I proceeded to go outside and look for a possible reason and no moon was visible. I waited about 10 minutes, the sky was partially cloudy and no reminisce of the light. Kicking myself for not going outside sooner!

Any ideas what this light could have been? I am a rational 25 yr old female, no drug or alcohol use and was 100% awake for this experience.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blink4567

• NatureBoff

• freetoroam

• aprilgirlxo

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Moon, then clouds could be the answer you are looking for. Things can seem stranger when you wake up suddenly in the early hours.

No drink or drugs is needed for the mind to play tricks on you during the sleeping to waking moment.

Very interesting experience. I would look for reports in your area to see if anyone else has experienced this tonight as well. It may take a couple of days.