Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any new black eyed children reports?

Columbo

I was just wondering I anyone had heard any recent stories or reports on the black eyed children, or BEK's as they are known?

That was supposed to be "if anyone" I hate autocorrect!

can you post an original source, one that explains what thes BEK's are?

No new reports, because BEK's are fictitious. Just like Slenderman, Fairies, and the Irish.

• Like 5

They certainly are not fictitious, there area my people who are reporting encounters with them, I just thought maybe someone on here had some encounters.

"Are many people"

• Like 1

Theres alot of threads about these on here. Just search and youll find alot of encounters. Not my forte', but I do think such evil exists and are out there. No biggie though, I'm covered. All you have to do is SAY NO!

Edited by Jessem
  • Like 2

Theres alot of threads about these on here. Just search and youll find alot of encounters. Not my forte', but I do think such evil exists and are out there. No biggie though, I'm covered. All you have to do is SAY NO!

Saying no to them has worked in the stories we have heard this far, but what if they decide to attack someone?

Saying no to them has worked in the stories we have heard this far, but what if they decide to attack someone?

Don't know :hmm:

Theres an episode of something on the paranormal (which is not much help) that I can't remember, about a guy who encountered these "children" in a parking lot while he was finishing up writing something. I think it may have been on destination America actually? They did an interview with him and everything.

Have you checked the dogman database?

• Like 2

What is the dogmam database?

A thread someone made up about pretty much anything that moves. Or doesn't.

But in response to your OP... I think BEKs are kind of a past fad now, other ULs have become more popular.

• Like 1

They certainly are not fictitious, there area my people who are reporting encounters with them, I just thought maybe someone on here had some encounters.

"Are many people"

Conveniently there is always a rave nearby.

I thought they had to be invited in to your home or car in order to be an actual physical threat to you.

And no, I'm not really a believer in these BEKs but I thought the invite was a necessary part of the legend.

I think that Bek's are the most convincing story of all scary stories because I newer read a story in which tells what happens if people invite them in their homes which possibly means they'd kill them and if there is any than please put them in.

"Are many people"

They certainly are fictitious. They were created in a story by a man named Brian Bethel in 1998. They are a work of fiction, nothing more.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet....

• Like 2

I think that Bek's are the most convincing story of all scary stories because I newer read a story in which tells what happens if people invite them in their homes which possibly means they'd kill them and if there is any than please put them in.

I've never heard of someone getting caught by slender man either. He must be real!!!

You believe stories about black eyed kids killing people after being invited into a house is real because you don't hear any stories about black eyed kids killing people after being invited into a house? And the fact that the stories don't exist makes them the most convincing stories of all?

Ron-Burgundy-That-Doesnt-Make-Any-Sense.gif

• Like 5

All I am saying is that there are many people who report encounters with these BEKs. I don't know anything about a storey from 1998, but I have read a lot of people giving their reports. Are you saying all these people are lying?

Lying, or confused, or mistaken.

One of those though. BEK are a quite recent "constructed" urban legend, much like Slender Man.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you are curious about black eyed kids, check out my recent article for numerous sightings and theories for the black eyed kids here: http://allaboutoccult.blogspot.in/2013/08/black-eyed-kids.html. In my blog post mentioned above, I have compiled several trustworthy sightings and theories explaining the blck eyed kids phenomena, so read my article and start a discussion on them after my blog article using the comment section below my blog post in the above link.

• Like 1

All I am saying is that there are many people who report encounters with these BEKs. I don't know anything about a storey from 1998, but I have read a lot of people giving their reports. Are you saying all these people are lying?

YES (either to us or themselves)

Our schools start back tomorrow after the summer break so I reckon I'll be seeing plenty of black-eyed kids afore the week is out.

• Like 1

You believe stories about black eyed kids killing people after being invited into a house is real because you don't hear any stories about black eyed kids killing people after being invited into a house? And the fact that the stories don't exist makes them the most convincing stories of all?

Ron-Burgundy-That-Doesnt-Make-Any-Sense.gif

60% of the time, it works every time.

• Like 1