Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deaths of JFK Witnesses

Kowalski

In the comparison pictures on this thread, I actually see little likeness to Bush.

In the grainy picture, the man seems to have a larger nose bridge, his head is larger, the hair(though similar) does not match. I think that unknown person to be more so of some type of Federal agent, as one can notice similar Feds in that pic.

Just my opinion, though.

For what it's worth, I have read that an autopsy was at the very least started in Dallas.

• Like 3

I remember briefly that they attempted and was beginning the autopsy in Dallas but was 'interrupted' and JFK's remains were confiscated by the 'authorities' and transferred presumably to the Naval Base ... perhaps that is why there were two Autopsy reports?

~

For what it's worth, I have read that an autopsy was at the very least started in Dallas.

Ah, that would explain it...

Thought this was worth noting:

It is quite important that there were other cameras." said Mr. Groden, "There were four autopsy photographers (and cameras) in all." John Stringer, William Bruce Pitzer, Robert L. Knudsen and Floyd Riebe. Mr. Pitzer was murdered soon after President Kennedy's autopsy to silence him. The existence of the other two or three additional sets of autopsy photographs have been concealed from the public and investigative agencies for thirty-five years.

Additionally, testimony was received by the review board that Mr. Pitzer was, at the time of his death, in possession of a 16 millimeter film of the autopsy which he had taken during the autopsy examination and been working on at the time he was murdered. The film disappeared and has never again surfaced. No one from any of the five governmental investigations has seen any of these other three sets. The only set they've seen contain the doctored photographs which show a photographically rebuilt rear of the head to disguise the large exit wound which was in the back of President Kennedy's head. The proof of at least one more gunman and, of course, a conspiracy."

Link: http://jfkmurder.com/knudsen.html

FBI files on the investigation, released in 1997 under the Freedom of Information Act, revealed that there was a strong possibility that Pitzer had been murdered. The paraffin tests of Pitzer’s right palm and back of hand were negative, indicating the absence of nitrate, therefore no exposure to gunpowder. FBI tests indicated "that the revolver must have been held at a distance of more than 3 ft when discharged".

Although there were links between Pitzer and the revolver found near the body, the FBI could find no record of Pitzer acquiring live ammunition. The autopsy showed both an entry and exit wound to the head. It also revealed a third wound that was not related to the gunshot to the head.

Pitzer had been busy writing notes to people in the time just before he was killed. However, he did not leave a suicide note. One of these notes was found on the floor near Pitzer's body. It bore a partial heel print that was not from the shoes Pitzer was wearing.

In May 1995, ex-Special Forces Colonel Daniel Marvin claimed to have been solicited by an agent of the Central Intelligence Agency to "terminate" William Pitzer. An interview with Marvin later appeared in the sixth episode of the television series The Men Who Killed Kennedy (November, 1995).

Link: http://www.spartacus.../JFKpitzerW.htm

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 2

The coffin JFK was placed into in the hospital was not the coffin that came off Air Force One in Washington. His body was definitely moved in Dallas. Texas law states that an autopsy must be performed on a person who is killed in Texas. It is perfectly logical to me that while all of the hullabaloo getting LBJ on the plane and sworn in was going on, an autopsy occurred. The plane waited on the tarmac for around an hour before the judge appeared to swear LBJ in. There was plenty of time.

• Like 2

Texas law states that an autopsy must be performed on a person who is killed in Texas.

State law regarding in-state autopsy does not apply to Executive branch federal officials at all.

The deceased Executive branch official, particularly those of high office, may be removed from the State of their death at any time(normally through the direct assistance of the Secret Service and/or FBI), to another State location without consent or legal interference from the original State where the death occurred.

A partial autopsy in the original State may be granted, given circumstance, but is by no means required.

EDIT: This is my understanding.

Edited by pallidin

Just as they got rid of the evidence in Dallas, many years later they would "get rid of" the forensic evidence at WTC.

• Like 1

Strong case Rafterman for motive and been on the ground on the day. Strong strong case.

Br Cornelius

Only in the mind of conspiracists.

Well, according to this: http://richardcharni...-times-actuary/

Do you really think quoting another conspiracy site is going to prove anything?

Don't want to derail this, but this is the most telling smile in history;

[media=]

[/media]

Br Cornelius

Well that certainly settles it - blindfold at dawn or should we fire up Old Sparky?

• Like 1

Indeed he can't, but there's a photo which suggests he was outside the book repositiory.

Here it is

BushJfkBookDepo2.jpg

At this stage I will do everything I can to draw attention to the probability that Bush Snr was the CIA agent who commissioned the assassination of JFK - since the Bush murderers are still very much a force to be reconned with in American politics.

Br Cornelius

And as usual on this site from Bigfoot and UFOs to this, I'm looking at a blurry photo that could be anyone and someone telling me what I should be seeing.

Sure, that could be Bush. It could also just as easily be 100,000 other dudes. It also bears a striking resemblance to the Smoking Man from the X-Files.

Edited by Rafterman

Raftman - go away and read the extensive link posted regarding the evidence placing him in a position to do it and with a strong motive (he lost money and CIA operatives as a consequence of the Bay of Pigs). The other stuff posted is just icing.

You are the opposite of an rabid conspiracy theorist - you are a serial denier of anything which paints your precious USA in a bad light.

There are conspiracies and they are possible to prove. To live in denial of this is just as insane as any Conspiracy theorist who believe in all conspiracies.

Br Cornelius

Things we know for sure today that was just supposed then :

i ) there was more than one shot fired

ii ) the case against Oswald was flimsy to say the least

iii ) Oswald was connected to the agency /agencies

iv ) Shaw does have or is connected to the agency / agencies

v ) the ballistic tests on the supposed murder weapon / the magical rifle was poorly conducted and inaccurate

vi ) the magic bullet theory has been totally debunked

vii ) Marina was an induced and a deliberately influenced witness testimony not to mention under pressure and or threat

vii ) witness testimonies were altered and some were deliberately ignored

viii ) there was indications of organised efforts to discredit those that questions the veracity of the official version of the events

ix ) questionable alternate versions of the events brought forward by the official investigative personal to further strengthen the official conclusions

xi ) the many discrepancies regarding the autopsy report / s

xii ) the glaring occasion of injustice carried out on both the victim AND alleged assassin

xiii ) the many viable new evidences or indication of miscarriage of justice that is deliberately ignored by the ones whose duty is to 'uphold the law and justice for all' till this day

~

• Like 3

Things we know for sure today that was just supposed then :

i ) there was more than one shot fired

ii ) the case against Oswald was flimsy to say the least

iii ) Oswald was connected to the agency /agencies

iv ) Shaw does have or is connected to the agency / agencies

v ) the ballistic tests on the supposed murder weapon / the magical rifle was poorly conducted and inaccurate

vi ) the magic bullet theory has been totally debunked

vii ) Marina was an induced and a deliberately influenced witness testimony not to mention under pressure and or threat

vii ) witness testimonies were altered and some were deliberately ignored

viii ) there was indications of organised efforts to discredit those that questions the veracity of the official version of the events

ix ) questionable alternate versions of the events brought forward by the official investigative personal to further strengthen the official conclusions

xi ) the many discrepancies regarding the autopsy report / s

xii ) the glaring occasion of injustice carried out on both the victim AND alleged assassin

xiii ) the many viable new evidences or indication of miscarriage of justice that is deliberately ignored by the ones whose duty is to 'uphold the law and justice for all' till this day

~

All of that only makes sense if the Government did it. The simple fact that the rought was directed past the book depository against all safety protocols, with the motocade slowing down at its most vunerable location, shows conclusively that the security services were in on it at the highest levels.

Br Cornelius

Dont forget number 14. Its the JFK is still Dead,and we may never know what actually Happened ! :tu:

See ya over at U/M party Thread third-eye!

• Like 1

Lee Bowers, Jr is definitely the key that opened the pandora box ... without him we'll still be believing that 'magic' bullet and Lee HArvey Oswald is the ballistic magus

I think we should have listened to Lee Harvey...he said "I'm just a patsy". I believe he was too. :(

• Like 3

I think it's true that the FBI or CIA had something to do with these people dieing.

Jack ruby killing Oswald was strange I think ruby was in on it.

There was a show on tv makeing ruby a hero lol

Edited by coolguy
  • Like 3

My apologies if this has been referred to previously.

http://jfkassassinat...-tampering.html

Cogent arguments for the fact that JFK's body was tampered with before arrival at Bethesda. He did not arrive in the same casket he was placed into in Dallas. There is no undisputed provenance that the ornate casket he was seen to be placed into in Dallas contained his body when the casket was placed in Air Force One.

I'm not saying that the head and neck wounds were tampered with to make it look like Oswald was the lone shooter. He wasn't and the wounds didn't need to be tampered with to make that point.

One interesting note.

Tippit's autopsy number is ( M 63 352 ) Parkland Hospital

Oswalds autopsy number is ( M 63 356 ) Parkland Hospital

JFK's autopsy number from Bethesda is A63-272.

http://educationforu...wtopic=6473

As noted in the source, interesting that hospitals in 2 different states would use identical numbering system for autopsies.

• Like 2

Heck, Rafterman, that might have been Waldo! You finally found him! :whistle:

• Like 1

My apologies if this has been referred to previously.

http://jfkassassinat...-tampering.html

Cogent arguments for the fact that JFK's body was tampered with before arrival at Bethesda. He did not arrive in the same casket he was placed into in Dallas. There is no undisputed provenance that the ornate casket he was seen to be placed into in Dallas contained his body when the casket was placed in Air Force One.

I'm not saying that the head and neck wounds were tampered with to make it look like Oswald was the lone shooter. He wasn't and the wounds didn't need to be tampered with to make that point.

One interesting note.

Tippit's autopsy number is ( M 63 352 ) Parkland Hospital

Oswalds autopsy number is ( M 63 356 ) Parkland Hospital

JFK's autopsy number from Bethesda is A63-272.

http://educationforu...wtopic=6473

As noted in the source, interesting that hospitals in 2 different states would use identical numbering system for autopsies.

Thanks for posting these links! Interesting bit of information, too.

It is definitely strange that the famous photo of LBJ being sworn in next to Jackie Kennedy, with the ornate coffin in Air Force One, is not the same coffin that arrived at the Naval Hospital in Maryland.....I definitely feel that at some point, they altered his body wounds along with the X Rays, to fit the lone assassin theory and hide the crossfire.

Thought this was interesting to note:

Lieutenant Day apparently told no one (contemporaneously) of having "lifted" the print, apparently informing Chief Curry and Captain Fritz only several days later. It is also extremely interesting that the authorities attempted to lift prints from the dead body of Lee Oswald allegedly in order to be certain that the body was indeed the Lee Harvey Oswald who had been in the US Marines. Why was there any question about his identity? Did Federal agents obtain a palm print belatedly after Oswald’s death in an attempt to establish subsequent to the formal processing of the rifle in Washington D.C. that Oswald's print had been on the Manlicher-Carcano? This strongly suggests perfidious activity on the part of the Dallas Police and Federal Agents. For an excellent discussion see Meagher, chapter 4, pp. 120-127.

Link: http://jfkassassinationconspiracyupdate.blogspot.com.au/p/oswald-not-killer-of-jfk.html

Agents fingerprinted Oswalds Corpse:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=P2W_-ID8RMI&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DP2W_-ID8RMI%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

• Like 1

So Is everyone Clear on Whom Killed JFK now ?

Remember Ruby and his shady past,was quite the Dallas busy-man ! The stories I could tell ! :tu:

You probably already know this but this just appeared on yahoo so might be something else coming up.

http://news.yahoo.co...-133633813.html

Thanks for posting this link! :tu:

I will probably end up buying this book to add to my collection of JFK Assassination books.....

I just finished reading, The Hit List by Richard Beltzer and David Wayne, which was a pretty great book. I couldn't put it down!

Here is a link to the book on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Hit-List-Investigation-Assassination-ebook/dp/B00C7XDYGU/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1373666460&sr=8-2

I don't know if you guys know this, but there is a great 9 part documentary called "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" on Youtube. It's very good actually, I just started watching it.

Link to Episode 1 "Coup d`etat" : *snip*

Thought I would mention it in case anyone is interested....

Edited by Saru
Removed video due to copyright / graphic images
  • Like 1

Oh my God, look what I found:

THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT KENNEDY: CBS-TV COVERAGE (NOVEMBER 22, 1963)

Link: http://m.youtube.com...d&v=wJakRip5E1U

You know November 22, 2013 will be the 50th Anniversary?

Come to Dallas Girlfriend And See the event for yourself ! ITs only by a loto invite that people will get the tickets to see it ! Tons of real important Officials will be here ! I`ll invite you If my ticket is called,!