Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Badass Toad

Lava_Lady

"Among humans, a resplendent moustache isn't necessarily a sign of a high-quality male – regardless of what the hipsters of Hackney, Williamsburg and San Francisco's Mission district want you to think. But for Emei moustache toads, a top-quality moustache is an essential, and violent, weapon."

http://www.newscient...ml#.Udcug201ehk

This is one badass toad...

• Like 1

Dang...that toad has swag

• Like 1

right on man, thats awsome! you defend that habitat you spieky devil you! whos the spikey toad, yes you are

• Like 1

keep your eyes peeled for bad ass kittens, i have a kitten that would rip a bear a new one!

• Like 1

keep your eyes peeled for bad ass kittens, i have a kitten that would rip a bear a new one!

Yup, kittens are totally badass! post-109094-0-43277100-1373060966_thumb. They have kitanas on the ends of their little paws

• Like 2

exactly and some cats and kittens can swipe those paws like professional boxers, hail kitty power!

exactly and some cats and kittens can swipe those paws like professional boxers, hail kitty power!

post-109094-0-23203600-1373061283_thumb.

• Like 1

post-109094-0-23203600-1373061283_thumb.

lmao thats just creepy

• Like 1

i love how you put weapon in the tags, imagine running around throwing moustached toads at people lol

i love how you put weapon in the tags, imagine running around throwing moustached toads at people lol

lol that would be a new gang weapon!

looks like something out of Pacific Rim.

looks like something out of Pacific Rim.

It does! I can't wait to see the movie!

It does! I can't wait to see the movie!

indeed

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This critter has a really unusual distribution: New York, California (Bay area), near London, England and in China if I read the article correctly. That's almost as unusual as the spikes.

This critter has a really unusual distribution: New York, California (Bay area), near London, England and in China if I read the article correctly. That's almost as unusual as the spikes.

It really is unusual, such distance between distribution.... I guess that's just how badass this little guy is. ;)