Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

State Of Humanity

The Lone Ranger

I was searching on the internet for the state of humanity.

Lets just say pictures often say more the words. See for yourself:

120-tonnes-of-tomatoes-destroyed-meanwhile-in-africa.png

meanwhile-in-india-d41d8c.jpg

meanwhile-in-america-c1e2bb.jpg

Edited by The Lone Ranger
  • Like 2

Not sure what this is about

Edited by The New Richard Nixon

The world is indeed not fair. All people living in countries that let them lead comfortable lives inherited it from the good decisions of their ancestors though. Those decisions probably weren't good for others, but each country has to look out for itself before all others.

• Like 2

Really not certain at what your getting at. Yes they wasted the tomatoes in Spain and there is starving people in Africa and India has a population problem. I wish we could solve all the worlds problems but we can't. They have to take some initiative themselves.

• Like 1

They have to take some initiative themselves.

Right. It's not up to the west to care for the rest of the world. Sad as it may sound/be, we need to put our countries first and foremost before worrying about other countries and their peoples...

• Like 1

All for their own.

Right now, it's pretty much a huge bewildering problem, in many countries hitting the news.

Hell, I can't wait to see what happens next, because I'm sure not many will like it, here in America.

So sad.. I read of the patriots of this place, and looking at it now.. It's something to mourn.

Look at what is happening in China and the ghost cities. That is what is going to happen here.. and is already happening, due to the ''accidental'' oil spill in the Gulf.

• Like 1

This thread should be called "I don't understand the concept of Countries"

• Like 2

yeah the tomato thing and the starving children dont get.

You do realise that people throw away more food than 20-30 years ago? while that could be turned into something useful, rather than throwing half finished meals in the bin.

Whats not to understand?

On one side of the globe people waste food for fun, on the other side people die enmasse for a lack of it.

On one side of the globe people get payed millions for their talent to kick a leather round object, on the other side children work for 15 hrs day to get payed 'one dollar fifty' - trying to stay alive.

On one side of the globe people battle CO2 as the biggest threat to nature [while ofcourse nature depends on it as we do on O2], on the other side people passionately cut the rainforests ['lungs o/t world' - the flora that converts CO2 > O2] like there is no tomorrow.

The state of Humanity, or Man, is literal insanity.

• Like 2

Whats not to understand?
Let me make this clear for you, one has no impact on the other.

Guilt by association is a logical fallacy.

Let me make this clear for you, one has no impact on the other.

Guilt by association is a logical fallacy.

First of all, I never used the word 'guilt', I used to word 'insanity'.

If you waste assets on one side, you will create shortage on the other.

If you pay a limited number of people excessive amounts of cash, an excessive number of people will see their pay being increasingly limited.

If you cut excessive amounts of forests, you will indirectly yet decisively increase the level of CO2.

Enter the concept of causality, you might want to look it up. Everything is connected, especially in this global market we live in today.

Logical fallacy indeed. Thank you kindly for 'making this clear for me', wise sir.

Edited by Phaeton80

If countries didn`t involved so much with other countries we wouldn`t have this problem in the first place.

India, one of this richest countries in the world> british rule> india one of the poorest countries in the world.

Africa rich of so many resources> exploitment of resources like diamonds, oil and coltan. even till this day

South America> enourmous vast amounts of gold> Spanish rule> extermination of entire races and looting of gold.

Heres another thing india and pakistan used to be one. than came the british and create another country (pakistan), created tention between the two countries and leave. Thats not the way it should work

I know much of this happend a long time ago and therefore many people don`t feel responsible. But if the british think they are "superior" enough to create 2 different countries they also should claim responibility and do something helpfull about it when it goes wrong.

The time of saying its not our problem isn`t going to cut it. and saying they caused it themself would be an insult to people all over the world. Would you say native americans are to blaim themself for not having a home?

I`m not trying to get all anti colonial here but saying its there own problem really is insulting.

First of all, I never used the word 'guilt', I used to word 'insanity'.

No one said you did.
If you waste assets on one side, you will create shortage on the other.

If you pay a limited number of people excessive amounts of cash, an excessive number of people will see their pay being increasingly limited.

If you cut excessive amounts of forests, you will indirectly yet decisively increase the level of CO2.

Enter the concept of causality, you might want to look it up. Everything is connected, especially in this global market we live in today.

Logical fallacy indeed. Thank you kindly for 'making this clear for me', wise sir.

You might want to take your head out of your behind and find out why these countries are actually starving instead of trying to pass blame. Edited by Rlyeh

No one said you did.

You might want to take your head out of your behind and find out why these countries are actually starving instead of trying to pass blame.

Youre serious arent you.

First you state you didnt imply me passing 'guilt', then proceed to advise me to 'take my head out of my behind' on account of attempting to pass 'blame', in the very same reply.

The fact you cant comprehend that in all matters of scarcity, waste and/or centralisation on one side will (eventually) result in shortages on another, proves my point rather effectively.

There is also no need for any kind of emotional laden and void comments like 'take your head out of your behind'. You are an adult, are you not?

If anyone needs to take his/her head out of a light- starved location, I think it would be people like yourself.

At the risk of assuming what's going on in another person's mind, I'm willing to raise my hand and say, "I think I see what Loner's trying to get at."

'Taking care of our own' and 'looking out for #1' (my paraphrases) are inadequate lenses to use if Loner is to be even partially comprehended.

I'm incompetent at posting photos, so I use words. Loner has chosen pix. They are poignant and challenging, even mocking (unless all three of the supermarket scooter folks are disabled, which I doubt on the basis of my own supermarket reconnaissance).

I think Loner is representing photographically what I call "categorical thinking." Many people are able to think in only categories, or 'silos' as they are now being called in organizational behavior analysis. This seems to be a human tendency. We lean towards thinking in categories: Hunger, environmental decline, form of government, national legacy, security, culture, religion, military strength, economic power, up-and-down, down-the-line and so on. What critics, prophets, gadflys, activists, novelists, many UMers and others do is think across categories (connecting the silos), assimilating apparently separate influences, issues and ideas into a novel amalgam. One could call this a revision of the dialectical process: Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis.

That's my take. I'm sure I'll be told so if I'm full of Shinola.

Edited by szentgyorgy
  • Like 1

Youre serious arent you.

First you state you didnt imply me passing 'guilt', then proceed to advise me to 'take my head out of my behind' on account of attempting to pass 'blame', in the very same reply.

The fact you cant comprehend that in all matters of scarcity, waste and/or centralisation on one side will (eventually) result in shortages on another, proves my point rather effectively.

There is also no need for any kind of emotional laden and void comments like 'take your head out of your behind'. You are an adult, are you not?

If anyone needs to take his/her head out of a light- starved location, I think it would be people like yourself.

And how much you throw away?

I must say no one even mentioned the chemtrails. is no one interested in that?

And how much you throw away?

Probably about thesame as you do. Look, its just an observation. Im not blaming any 'one'.

Absolutely, I'm a relatively educated paranoid. I think there are categories (governmental; global; economic; supernatural, etc.) completely hidden from us. Maybe it's "Complacency Gas" or "Cognitive Paralysis Dust?"

Edited by szentgyorgy
  • Like 1

Absolutely, I'm a relatively educated paranoid. I think there are categories (governmental; global; economic; supernatural, etc.) completely hidden from us. Maybe it's "Complacency Gas" or "Cognitive Paralysis Dust?"

http://rense.com/general/need.htm

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/04/29/geoengineering-chemtrails-what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying-and-why/#_

i`ve read several things. its said its being used as a weather modification and its full of heavy metals.

No one said you did.

You might want to take your head out of your behind and find out why these countries are actually starving instead of trying to pass blame.

Also, banning tomato fights wouldn't solve world hunger. Some perspective needs to be gotten here.

Two reasons. Firstly, because no one understands what it has to do with world hunger; and secondly, they're nonsense.

• Like 1

Also, banning tomato fights wouldn't solve world hunger. Some perspective needs to be gotten here.

The reference was made towards wasteful habits of a society as a whole, not tomato fights specifically. Obviously.

But if the implied gist is that ending this behaviour would not stop world hunger, I would agree. It is, unfortunately, more complex than that.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 2