Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

State Of Humanity

The Lone Ranger

On things certain enough,were all in this together whether we like it or not!

And your right sir..

"The state of Humanity, or Man, is literal insanity."

• Like 2

India, one of this richest countries in the world> british rule> india one of the poorest countries in the world.

Heres another thing india and pakistan used to be one. than came the british and create another country (pakistan), created tention between the two countries and leave. Thats not the way it should work

if the british think they are "superior" enough to create 2 different countries they also should claim responibility and do something helpfull about it when it goes wrong.

you had a point with this thread-

right up until you started your pitiful, public axe-grinding.

On things certain enough,were all in this together whether we like it or not!

"There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew" - Marshall McLuhan

• Like 1

you had a point with this thread-

right up until you started your pitiful, public axe-grinding.

I think i understand what you mean, my point wasnt to give some history lesson though.

But considering some people were pointing out that its up to the citizens of the country to solve it and not to other countries, i just had to step in to tell that the responsibility is to us a humans and not as to you as natives of countries

Youre serious arent you.

First you state you didnt imply me passing 'guilt', then proceed to advise me to 'take my head out of my behind' on account of attempting to pass 'blame', in the very same reply.

That's not what I said at all. I said no one accused you of using the word "guilt".

How old are you? Do you understand english or not?