Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost my dog

Ashley137

I am in the United States... My dog is missing. I am going to give you a ton of info on her. I am not here to "see how much you know" or to get proof of the metaphysical world. I am a believer and do not need proof of anything. Just need to find my dog. I am here desperately seeking help. I live in Missouri. My name is Ashley. My dogs name is Lucy. She is a small black pug. She was forgotten outside on Wednesday July 3rd around ten o clock at night. It took us about ten minutes to notice she wasnt in the house. She was just gone. I have put flyers up everywhere, the radio is making daily announcements, I have posted on groups in my area online, called pd, and no one has even sited her. Its like she fell off the face of the earth. She is my baby and means the world to me. Any help or leads would be appreciated. If anyone needs anymore info I am more than happy to give it. Thanks.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley137

• SolarPlexus

• Sakari

• Vincennes

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When I lose something, I always remember Coelho's "Alchemist". Sometimes when you search far and wide for something, the answer is found much closer to home. I'd ask around if someone has a new pet. Good luck Ashley.

I am in the United States... My dog is missing. I am going to give you a ton of info on her. I am not here to "see how much you know" or to get proof of the metaphysical world. I am a believer and do not need proof of anything. Just need to find my dog. I am here desperately seeking help. I live in Missouri. My name is Ashley. My dogs name is Lucy. She is a small black pug. She was forgotten outside on Wednesday July 3rd around ten o clock at night. It took us about ten minutes to notice she wasnt in the house. She was just gone. I have put flyers up everywhere, the radio is making daily announcements, I have posted on groups in my area online, called pd, and no one has even sited her. Its like she fell off the face of the earth. She is my baby and means the world to me. Any help or leads would be appreciated. If anyone needs anymore info I am more than happy to give it. Thanks.

I am so sorry to hear this, I know I would be going insane.

A piece of advice to you. Since a lot of people are not caring anymore, put " REWARD " on your flyers. Do not say how much, just put it on there.

Put flyers everywhere, post on craigs list, facebook, local newspapers, etc.....

I hope everything turns out ok, and please let us all know.

I know what you are going through...Our old dog Charlie went missing once before... For several days we put word and pictures of him around the area...I was going out of my mind with worry... About two days later, we got a call from a guy who spotted our dog a few miles from home.... We eventually traced the area and tracked him down..

When I rang the door bell ( shaking like a leaf worried he was not there ) An older man came to the door, and within a few seconds I heard growling of a dog that brought hope...It was my dog..He normally growls at strangers... He didn't see us straight away... He dived into my arms, tail wagging...

I felt bad taking him away from the man, but he was our baby at the time, I couldn't wait to get him home..

Sometimes dogs when they get out, wind up following other dogs... I hope your dog is fine and back to you in no time..Keep doing what you are doing with putting word out, flyers etc ... Stay positive ...You'll never know what hope may bring...

name='ae95048' timestamp='1373127760' post='4835179']

[/b]

name='ae95048' timestamp='1373127760' post='4835179']

Many animals go missing during the 4th of July because the noise of fireworks scares them and all they want to do is get away. Put her face all over you're Facebook page as well as all your friends. Make sure to check with all of your humane shelters a few times a day. If you've lived a year or longer at your current residence Lucy would know how to find that. I don't know how old you are, but walk around your neighborhood after dark and gently calm her name.

Does she have any toy that makes a sound or a toy with music? Bring those. Now Ashley, remain calm. Lucy misses you too and she's trying her hardest to find you. If there are any usual places you go I'm sure you've checked, but check them again. Try to think of a few others areas, with bushes or trees and have a look around. Please if your under 16 have a parent or older sibling help when it gets dark out.

And Sunday papers are the most read so if you can, get a missing Dog ad,, with a picture of Lucy on it, as soon as possible. I will pray you get your Lucy back. I know exactly what animals ,mean to us. Now, you have to update us WHEN U FIND LUCY. Godspeed.

Thanks everyone so much. I am 25, and I have been doing the facebook thing. I have shared and posted her info on a lot of different groups for our area. I am crossing my fingers. I was staying really positive but it feels like it is slipping a little tonight :no: I really do appreciate all of the kind words. It helps knowing people care.