Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soul Channeling Through My Art

SoulChanneler

You are very confused and/or ignorant.

" Believing " and " knowing " are two far apart things.

If anyone wants to say their " belief " is real, they are the ones that need to prove it is real, to make it a fact.

pareidolia is a known fact.....

Souls are not....

Believe :

1. To accept as true or real: Do you believe the news stories?

2. To credit with veracity: I believe you.

3. To expect or suppose; think: I believe they will arrive shortly.

v.intr.

1. To have firm faith, especially religious faith.

2. To have faith, confidence, or trust: I believe in your ability to solve the problem.

3. To have confidence in the truth or value of something: We believe in free speech.

4. To have an opinion; think: They have already left, I believe.

Know :

a (1) : to perceive directly : have direct cognition of (2) : to have understanding of <importance of knowing oneself> (3) : to recognize the nature of : discern

b (1) : to recognize as being the same as something previously known (2) : to be acquainted or familiar with (3) : to have experience of

2a : to be aware of the truth or factuality of : be convinced or certain of

Also, I hope you are not taking anyone's comments as negative, this is a discussion board, and we are having a discussion.....Some people confuse " not agreeing " , or " asking questions ", or " discussing ", or " debating ", with being negative.

Sakari, no, I don't take your comments as being negative; I like this discussion.

How do you propose that I prove that I can channel souls in my work? I know that I channel souls in my work, now how can I prove it? You can actually see the right eye of that soul I channeled. Don't tell me you can't see it. You can see a face. You can see facial features. You can see an eye. You can see hair. You can see an nose. You can see all these things, and I didn't draw any of them. It's the result of water mixed with watercolors dripping onto paper. Now, you have to admit that's a little more than a coincidence, right? I'm not talking about a cloud in the sky that you can see one minute and the next it's gone. I'm not talking about channeling souls on your toe nails, which you or Brian don't claim you can do anyway, or channeling souls on your toast, which you or Brian don't claim to be doing.

All you have brought me are definitions of what "belief" and "know" are? Come on, Sakari, I think I've got more evidence on my side than you do, and I've only just started.

Sincerely,

Greg

That is easy..

You sort out reality, and what is known to be real, from blind faith, and urban legends / ghost stories.

Pretty easy really.

I don't know, I know one person here who claimed to have a sexual relationship with god... yeah the god... that posts on this board... often...

• Like 2

Thank you for your comment, Sakara. I appreciate it.

If you take my word for it or don't take my word for it, I'm not affected.

I think you have to ask yourself Sakara, does this hurt me if I take somebody at their word?

Does this hurt you that I believe I channel souls in my watercolor drip paintings?

If this does hurt you, please tell me how?

Sincerely,

Greg

Does it hurt you if you take someone at their word?.....Yes, it can. Unfortunatley these days, it is hard to trust anyone. You could get hurt, in numerous ways.

If you raised a child and kept telling them there is a monster that lives in the dark and eats people, and this child took your word for it, this would be one screwed up kid, and not educated by facts.

People that " scam " others are hoping that the customers " take my word for it ".....

Lets say, hypothetical ( or are you selling these ) you are selling these prints, and you are advertising them as " souls caught on camera ", and saying they are souls. Now, you can push your price up for people that do just " take your word for it "......

That would be fraud, and it could very well hurt you, and it hurts others.

Now, does it hurt me if you believe it?......Nope, unless you are pushing your belief as fact, then it does bother me.....Or, trying to make a profit from it.

• Like 4

Sakari, no, I don't take your comments as being negative; I like this discussion.

How do you propose that I prove that I can channel souls in my work? I know that I channel souls in my work, now how can I prove it? You can actually see the right eye of that soul I channeled. Don't tell me you can't see it. You can see a face. You can see facial features. You can see an eye. You can see hair. You can see an nose. You can see all these things, and I didn't draw any of them. It's the result of water mixed with watercolors dripping onto paper. Now, you have to admit that's a little more than a coincidence, right? I'm not talking about a cloud in the sky that you can see one minute and the next it's gone. I'm not talking about channeling souls on your toe nails, which you or Brian don't claim you can do anyway, or channeling souls on your toast, which you or Brian don't claim to be doing.

All you have brought me are definitions of what "belief" and "know" are? Come on, Sakari, I think I've got more evidence on my side than you do, and I've only just started.

Sincerely,

Greg

First, you would have to prove Souls exist.....And if you do that, you will be a very wealthy, and popular person.

Now, here is what you could do.....

Set up your area for 2 people, with identical items used.

One person is you, the other a person like me, better yet, a person that just thinks you are teaching them how to paint like this, without the soul stuff.

You have them do exactly what you do, and compare results.

Now, this would not be 100%, as you may be very talented, and the other person can not follow what you are doing to a " t ".

If I had the time and energy, and the money, I would do some of these myself, and I am 100% sure I could get the same, if not very similar results. Anyone could.

Are you selling these?

Edit to add :

Yes, you are selling them.......Now, I do have a problem.......

From your site.

I am the only artist in the world that can channel souls that communicate in my art. No other artist even claims to be able to do that.

WHAT IS THAT WORTH TO YOU? A MILLION DOLLARS? 10 MILLION DOLLARS? 100 MILLION DOLLARS?

I HAD A SPIRITUAL AWAKENING THAT SHOWED ME I HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANNEL SPIRITS IN MY WATERCOLOR DRIP PAINTINGS.

I WILL BE PUTTING OUT A PRESS RELEASE NEXT WEEK TO TELL THE WORLD.

I WILL TAKE CONTROL OF THE ART WORLD AT THAT POINT.

I'M LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST OUT OF CONTROL. I'VE INVENTED THE "KING KONG" OF ART...SOULS!!

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 5

I HAD A SPIRITUAL AWAKENING THAT SHOWED ME I HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANNEL SPIRITS IN MY WATERCOLOR DRIP PAINTINGS.

This confuses me, A spirit that says, "hey, check this out, water colours right, you can now see souls trapped in paper, that bloke on that ink spot you just did is my mate charlie, look he is eating a skittle, cool yeah, now exploit this gift and sell it online, yeah?"

I am the only artist in the world that can channel souls that communicate in my art. No other artist even claims to be able to do that.

So I feel like this is a challenge against all artists, I feel like looking at your art and finding my own spirits.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

Well, you are the one making the claim that these are real souls, the burden is upon you to prove it. So, what proof do you have other than your claim that you see something in the images you create?

rashore, you are wrong my friend. I don't need to prove anything. I'm the one who believes. Your'e the one who doesn't believe, so the burden of proof is on you.

Sincerely,

Greg

Huh.. Well then. I guess one can make up whatever they want and then tell others to disprove it. It is a standard argument of people that cannot prove their claim is true. Though really, you could have at least used claims from your own blog to further prove your case.

I find it interesting that you make the claim that I'm not a believer. Bet you are unwilling to provide proof of that claim as well. By your logic, you should be the one to provide the burden of proof that my belief does not exist. It would not be up to me to prove that it does.

And just as a side note, I found several bits of your blog interesting.

• Like 1

This seems like it should be in the " artists and writers hangout ".......

• Like 5

Brian and Sakari, if you wanted to do drip paintings and claim that you channel souls through them, then go for it!! This is a free, capitalistic society we live in. You're free to do want you want.

But if you're going to sit there and bash me because you don't believe me? Well, that's pathetic and cowardly. You guys enjoy playing devils advocate, but do you really know what a devil is? Maybe you should be careful you're not playing with fire with all your "big words" and "lofty criticisms." I know you like playing GOD up their where you live, but let me remind you both that you are merely mortals, just like me.

Sakari, I am selling my art, and I am happy about that. Do you anything about art? Or do you just try to belittle people that have real vision because you don't have any of your own. To be honest, you two are cowards who know how to hide behind your tough sounding words.

Do you two believe in anything? Do you believe in yourselves. Your abilities. Or do you only believe in try to knock the other guy down. That's cowardly.

If you want to keep this conversation going I'm more than happy too. You've really got my juices going now. Hell, we've only just begun. Your blood is just as red as mine. You don't want proof. You want a fight, and I'll give you one. Unfortunately, we can only verbally fight on sites like these.

Who made you guys "the last word in what is and isn't? Certainly not me and I'm sure certainly not many others that have had to hear your bull____!!

You guys suck :td:

Thank you rashore. I appreciate that.

At least you find some of what I do interesting, unlike Sakari and Brian, the bobsy twins.

Brian and Sakari, if you wanted to do drip paintings and claim that you channel souls through them, then go for it!! This is a free, capitalistic society we live in. You're free to do want you want.

But if you're going to sit there and bash me because you don't believe me? Well, that's pathetic and cowardly. You guys enjoy playing devils advocate, but do you really know what a devil is? Maybe you should be careful you're not playing with fire with all your "big words" and "lofty criticisms." I know you like playing GOD up their where you live, but let me remind you both that you are merely mortals, just like me.

Sakari, I am selling my art, and I am happy about that. Do you anything about art? Or do you just try to belittle people that have real vision because you don't have any of your own. To be honest, you two are cowards who know how to hide behind your tough sounding words.

Do you two believe in anything? Do you believe in yourselves. Your abilities. Or do you only believe in try to knock the other guy down. That's cowardly.

If you want to keep this conversation going I'm more than happy too. You've really got my juices going now. Hell, we've only just begun. Your blood is just as red as mine. You don't want proof. You want a fight, and I'll give you one. Unfortunately, we can only verbally fight on sites like these.

Who made you guys "the last word in what is and isn't? Certainly not me and I'm sure certainly not many others that have had to hear your bull____!!

You are telling us, You Are doing the art, You have this power that NO ONE ELSE HAS! You want us to believe in something that IS EXPLAINED, After we question and even shown solid evidence of Pareidolia you result in insults.

• Like 5

Thank you rashore. I appreciate that.

At least you find some of what I do interesting, unlike Sakari and Brian, the bobsy twins.

I'm not quite sure why you are taking my commentary so much more kindly than Sakari and Brian. But I guess I should be thankful about it, even if you did choose not to address any part of my post except my closing comment.

To be fair, I didn't say I found some of what you do interesting, I said I found some bits of your blog interesting. As in some of the things you have written. Some of your information about yourself, claims and commentary about art, and your vast array of fiscal value you place upon your work.

And Sakari and Brian are not Bobbsey twins. They for sure have their own personalities and views.

• Like 2

No thank you, I have Morals, and do not like to scam people. I would maybe call them " soul paintings " and leave it at that, for anyones imagination. I would not make wild , non provable, claims to get more money. I would want my Art to sell for what it is, my Art that I made. The only thing special about it is, I made it. If I had to put a fantastic spin on it to get people to buy it, I would feel that I must not be very good with my art talent.

Not bashing you, I am bashing that you are scamming people.

I can PM my physical address to you. And, my Nephew is an artist ( abstract ), we have about 25 prints and paintings of wolves in our home.

I am not trying to knock anyone down.

Someone does not believe you and you get violent / defensive ?.....That is the first sign of lying.

No one, are you saying we are the last word?....Or, are you saying you are the last word?.....I did not think anyone was the last word, I thought people could form their own opinions.

Nah, I use a Hoover.

Also ( read above first ), I am not big on abstract Art, but I think yours is just fine, and you do not need to " attach " a claim of souls with it to sell.

It is good if you ask me.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

You two have been insulting me throughout this whole posting.

I believe in what I am doing.

What you and your friend Sakari fail to understand is that you can not disprove of what I believe in with definitions of words.

Beliefs are more powerful than definitions of words to try and explain what I do. Now, do you need proof of that last statement? It is impossible to persuade me to believe what you want me to believe the way you are going about it.

You'd be better off finding out about my spiritual beliefs and why I believe what I believe and then telling me why your spiritual beliefs are better than mine.

Try reading a persuasion book or two. You might understand what I'm talking about.

The issue here is that your method of convincing me is wrong. Have you ever thought about using tact when you communicate, even with people you disagree with?

Remember, all I did was post some work I did and explained what the work is. You and Sakari attacked me right of the bat. Do you recall?

Sakari, you have a cute answer for everything. That's your problem. You have to have the last word.

You ever feel like coming to Jax, Fl look me up. We can have a conversation face to face.

Are you trying to tell me you like wolves?

Ok Brian and/or Sakari, Get some paint and drip it onto a canvas while imagining a soul. Post them on here and let the forum d4ecide if you also posses this ability.

my question for SoulChanneler is, do you have any information about the souls themselves or is it just an image?

Sakari, you are implying that I'm scamming people? Because you don't believe in what I'm doing?

Why don't you try telling some of my clients that I'm scamming them. I'm sure that will go over real well.

You make me laugh.

You two have been insulting me throughout this whole posting.

quote where I insulted you, if you took something wrong, that is your issue. If I typed something wrong, I will apologize.

I believe in what I am doing.

That is great, nothing wrong with that...Unless you mean claiming you are capturing souls and trying to make money off of the claim, and not the Art.

What you and your friend Sakari fail to understand is that you can not disprove of what I believe in with definitions of words.

Not sure why you say " and your friend ", we are not a team, this is not a game, and I do not know Brian anymore then I know you.

Beliefs are more powerful than definitions of words to try and explain what I do. Now, do you need proof of that last statement? It is impossible to persuade me to believe what you want me to believe the way you are going about it.

Not trying to persuade you to believe anything.

You'd be better off finding out about my spiritual beliefs and why I believe what I believe and then telling me why your spiritual beliefs are better than mine.

I do not do religion discussions.

Try reading a persuasion book or two. You might understand what I'm talking about.

Ram Dass, Be Love Now, is sitting 3 feet in front of me as I type.

The issue here is that your method of convincing me is wrong. Have you ever thought about using tact when you communicate, even with people you disagree with?

Not trying to convince you of anything, just discussing / debating.

Remember, all I did was post some work I did and explained what the work is. You and Sakari attacked me right of the bat. Do you recall?

Again, where did I attack you?.....And you even acknowledged I was not attacking you.

Could we keep the comments civil and respectful please.

There's already way too many derogatory personal remarks being thrown around in this discussion.

• Like 3

Sakari, you have a cute answer for everything. That's your problem. You have to have the last word.

You ever feel like coming to Jax, Fl look me up. We can have a conversation face to face.

Are you trying to tell me you like wolves?

First, I do not have to have the last word, check many of my other replies where I left shaking my head.....

Why the threats?....Who knows if you could kick my ass, or if I could kick yours.....Either way, pretty childish to even go there don't you think?.....Because I do not agree with your belief that is stated as fact?

Do I like Wolves......Click on my signature.

Sakari, you are implying that I'm scamming people? Because you don't believe in what I'm doing?

Why don't you try telling some of my clients that I'm scamming them. I'm sure that will go over real well.

You make me laugh.

No, I am not saying you are scamming people on all of your Art. And, I hope you are doing well with it.

I consider ( especially using the Paranormal, as it is " hot " right now ) saying something is Haunted, or painted by a Ghost, or moves on its own, or is the Soul of someone captured is a scam. It is a scam because it is being said to raise the price of something, and take advantage of people that " take someones word for it ".....So, yes, as for these, I consider it scamming.

As for your other Art, keep it up, and I hope it does well for you.

As I said, if you had said something along the lines of .....

" Captured Souls " as your description for this art, I would have no issue at all. Even if you said " I believe I am capturing souls with my work "......No issues.....It is when you state that you ARE doing this, and how special you are.

look man, you have talent, you do not need to go there.....

• Like 1

my question for SoulChanneler is, do you have any information about the souls themselves or is it just an image?

I like your comment, Pod999966, to Brian and Sakari. Very humorous. Thank you for lightening up the conversation.

As for your question, what information about the souls are you referring to?

Sakari, I appreciate your comments. Look, I want to keep this conversation civil, as Saru has requested.

As far as marketing myself, well, I have to tell it like I see it, and the way I see it, I am capturing souls.

I do like "Captured Souls." That has a nice ring to it. :tu:

As far as marketing myself, well, I have to tell it like I see it, and the way I see it, I am capturing souls.

I do like "Captured Souls." That has a nice ring to it. :tu:

Do I get a percentage? .... :su

Like I said, and you do not have to agree. If you marketed it the way I said, i would have no issue. And, I can say others would feel the same when it comes to marketing. To many people are trying to capitalize on the " Paranormal ", and you can see this with search's on Ebay. People laugh at that, and yes, some believe it also.

I would just like to see an Artist make a living from his or her work, and not have to market anything other then his or her work.

Just advice, take it or leave it.

We have a lot of Wolf prints and paintings. I would not purchase one if it was claimed to have some magical powers, however, I purchase them because I love how they look.

If you had posted these prints in artist and writers hang out, without the background story, I am sure you would have had some impressive replies. The replies you get this way are not replying to your talent, but to your claim....See what I am saying?

Be proud of your Artistic talents, focus on them, let people enjoy them as that, not as some paranormal thing....... :tu:

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

As for your question, what information about the souls are you referring to?

Anything. You capture an image that looks like it might be a soul. But there should be more to it. Like a name or personality, occupation, age, something other than just an image.

Sakari, I am in the right place because the art I do is a mystery. You know, the title of this site is unexplained-mysteries. It's not, explained-mysteries, so I think that gives me a little latitude.

I'm going to share with you an actual spiritual awakening I had about 20 some odd years ago. It was one of those spiritual awakenings that a person has after being sober for a period of time. One day I was sitting on my couch in my living room watching tv when all of a sudden I received an impulse to look up at the ceiling to my left side. What I had seen was a double image of Albert Einstein and another spirit that was looking straight at me. The images were formed through a crack that developed in the ceiling from a rainstorm that happened a few days earlier. My spiritual awakening came from some water damage on the ceiling of my living. But that spiritual awakening changed my life forever. My spirit filled up that day like a rubber raft getting blown up. Shortly after that incident I starting doing watercolor drip paintings. In one of the paintings I noticed the image of a female with her mouth open. Suddenly I heard a voice in my head that sounded like a woman yelling something, but she was talking so fast, I couldn't understand what she was saying, so I said out loud, "Shut up." And the voice stopped. So, here I am, 20 years later, finally realizing that 1 + 1 equals 2, and that I could channel spirits or souls in my watercolor drip paintings. Now, I'm not saying that you couldn't do it, or Brian couldn't do it, or anybody else couldn't do it. All's I'm saying is that I can do it. If the guy or girl next to me says that he or she can do it too, well then great!! But right now, I know I can do it.

Sorry if you think I've flipped my lid, but that story is the honest to GOD truth. I've never put it in print, but here it is. You know, in AA they tell you that spiritual awakenings are a very personal thing. That's true, they are. But that's what happened to me, and what I just told you in the previous paragraph is why I do the art I do, or whatever it is you want to call it. If it weren't for having a purpose, I could care less about what the rest of the world thinks about the art I do.

• Like 1