Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soul Channeling Through My Art

SoulChanneler

Anything. You capture an image that looks like it might be a soul. But there should be more to it. Like a name or personality, occupation, age, something other than just an image.

Pod99966, I don't have any information on the souls I capture. This one sure does look like he has personality though, doesn't he? Anyway, no. Just another John Doe.

Sakari, I am in the right place because the art I do is a mystery. You know, the title of this site is unexplained-mysteries. It's not, explained-mysteries, so I think that gives me a little latitude.

I'm going to share with you an actual spiritual awakening I had about 20 some odd years ago. It was one of those spiritual awakenings that a person has after being sober for a period of time. One day I was sitting on my couch in my living room watching tv when all of a sudden I received an impulse to look up at the ceiling to my left side. What I had seen was a double image of Albert Einstein and another spirit that was looking straight at me. The images were formed through a crack that developed in the ceiling from a rainstorm that happened a few days earlier. My spiritual awakening came from some water damage on the ceiling of my living. But that spiritual awakening changed my life forever. My spirit filled up that day like a rubber raft getting blown up. Shortly after that incident I starting doing watercolor drip paintings. In one of the paintings I noticed the image of a female with her mouth open. Suddenly I heard a voice in my head that sounded like a woman yelling something, but she was talking so fast, I couldn't understand what she was saying, so I said out loud, "Shut up." And the voice stopped. So, here I am, 20 years later, finally realizing that 1 + 1 equals 2, and that I could channel spirits or souls in my watercolor drip paintings. Now, I'm not saying that you couldn't do it, or Brian couldn't do it, or anybody else couldn't do it. All's I'm saying is that I can do it. If the guy or girl next to me says that he or she can do it too, well then great!! But right now, I know I can do it.

Sorry if you think I've flipped my lid, but that story is the honest to GOD truth. I've never put it in print, but here it is. You know, in AA they tell you that spiritual awakenings are a very personal thing. That's true, they are. But that's what happened to me, and what I just told you in the previous paragraph is why I do the art I do, or whatever it is you want to call it. If it weren't for having a purpose, I could care less about what the rest of the world thinks about the art I do.

Thanks for sharing that.

As I said, I do not have any issues what you believe. If it makes you live life happier, and it does not hurt anyone ( refer to my last reply on marketing ), then enjoy it.

I started discussing to talk about paredelia, but after seeing your advertisement thing, I went that direction. I al ready explained all of this, and really, that is where I stand on it.

• Like 1

If someone is marketing their art on UM, why can't someone else market kitchens?

I'm really confused.

• Like 5

If someone is marketing their art on UM, why can't someone else market kitchens?

I'm really confused.

To someone who totally gets that ( and has reported it a lot ), that made me laugh......Thank You.

:nw:

• Like 2

I'm really confused.

Likely Guy. This is America, so don't forget that, and don't forget common courtesy and respect too. You don't want Saru telling you how to behave, do you? :yes:

I'm really confused

Yeah, you are really confused, Likely Guy. Maybe you should go take a nap.

I'm really confused.

Likely Guy. This is America, so don't forget that, and don't forget common courtesy and respect too. You don't want Saru telling you how to behave, do you? :yes:

I'm really confused

Yeah, you are really confused, Likely Guy. Maybe you should go take a nap.

What he was talking about is about once a month a bunch of spam posts show up here, in a bunch of topics....

Titled like " Kitchen appliances blow out ", etc.....

It gets reported as spam and is deleted.

Not sure who or what it is, but it is advertisement that comes in...You are new, so you did not get it.

Also, this is not an " American " site......It is world wide, so no, this is not " America "....It is " saru's ".

P.S....On the bottom right of where you read replies, if you hit the " quote " button, it will quote the reply for you, that was you do not have to copy/paste...

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 4

Pod99966, I don't have any information on the souls I capture. This one sure does look like he has personality though, doesn't he? Anyway, no. Just another John Doe.

So you have nothing but a picture that slightly resembles a person. There was nothing relating the image to an actual soul or spirit. So how do you claim that it is one?

• Like 5

I'm really confused.

No, this is not America. This is the internet. I'll pause while that reality sinks in...

By the way, I'm pretty sure that you were getting chastised as well.

That, and I don't think that I have ever met anyone on any forum, as defensive as you.

I'm really confused.

The commercial link to his website has been removed. The reason it hasn't been deleted is because the thread starter is not your typical spammer who is paid by a Third Party to make accounts on web forums simply to drop a link to their commercial product. This site is unexplained-mysteries.com, and it is fair to say that capturing souls in art, whether real or pareidolia, falls into this category. As long as the discussion remains on topic and civil (which Saru has already called for calm) then this thread will probably stick around.
  • Like 2

The commercial link to his website has been removed...

Thank you for the clarification.

Likely Guy. This is America, so don't forget that

No, SoulChanneler, this is not America. This is the internet. The server is hosted in the United States but is operated from the UK. We have visitors from all over the world (I, for example, am Australian). Moreover, being that it's a private forum run by a private individual, you are a guest here, as are we all. As with being a guest in a person's home, they have set down certain rules of conduct in their house, and they are within their Right to ask you to leave whenever they like, for whatever reason they like. For example, your link to your website was removed by Saru because it was a commercial link, in breach of the Spam rules you agreed to abide by when you joined. Freedom of information/freedom of speech, or whatever American idiom you care to name does not exist on private internet forums. That's not to say we're going to be like Nazi's and control every little thing you say, but there are basic rules and guidelines to follow to ensure a family-friendly experience where people with different beliefs and world views can come and share their opinion.
  • Like 8

Wow that's pretty cool, I do that all the time with my painting, I just don't use models or object,but third eye projection through my paintings. So,yea I understand your concept very well! :tsu:

• Like 2

So you have nothing but a picture that slightly resembles a person. There was nothing relating the image to an actual soul or spirit. So how do you claim that it is one?

It makes no difference to me whether the image relates to an actual soul or spirit. I am an equal opportunity soul channeler; the souls I capture are the souls I capture. It's like opening up a box of CrackerJacks. You never know what the surprise will be, or Forrest Gump's "life is a box of chocolates." I claim the souls to be actual because of the spiritual awakening I had.

You take images of the soul. Let's see a video of the soul. Same thing I suppose.

The souls don't move around, but I am planning on shooting a video of them very soon.

Wow that's pretty cool, I do that all the time with my painting, I just don't use models or object,but third eye projection through my paintings. So,yea I understand your concept very well! :tsu:

Thank you, Mindscanner. I'd like to take a look at your work, is it in the gallery?

No, SoulChanneler, this is not America. This is the internet. The server is hosted in the United States but is operated from the UK. We have visitors from all over the world (I, for example, am Australian). Moreover, being that it's a private forum run by a private individual, you are a guest here, as are we all. As with being a guest in a person's home, they have set down certain rules of conduct in their house, and they are within their Right to ask you to leave whenever they like, for whatever reason they like. For example, your link to your website was removed by Saru because it was a commercial link, in breach of the Spam rules you agreed to abide by when you joined. Freedom of information/freedom of speech, or whatever American idiom you care to name does not exist on private internet forums. That's not to say we're going to be like Nazi's and control every little thing you say, but there are basic rules and guidelines to follow to ensure a family-friendly experience where people with different beliefs and world views can come and share their opinion.

I understand.

So, basically, what you do is let some color drip on a paper, photograph it, zoom it in, adjust the photo and call it a soul? :unsure2: And after you've been given an explanation as to what it is (pareidolia), you get all defensive and agressive about it? Really? What if I told you that I also summon souls in the morning when I put my cornflakes in a bowl and the way they're arranged, I swear, they totally look like souls? Based on your logic, since you can't disprove this, it must be true. Maybe I should sell spiritual cornflakes online.

Seriously, I can't even see anything resembling a face in a picture.

• Like 3

So, basically, what you do is let some color drip on a paper, photograph it, zoom it in, adjust the photo and call it a soul? :unsure2: And after you've been given an explanation as to what it is (pareidolia), you get all defensive and agressive about it? Really? What if I told you that I also summon souls in the morning when I put my cornflakes in a bowl and the way they're arranged, I swear, they totally look like souls? Based on your logic, since you can't disprove this, it must be true. Maybe I should sell spiritual cornflakes online.

Seriously, I can't even see anything resembling a face in a picture.

I don't believe what I do because I can't disprove it; I believe in what I do because I believe in what I do.

If you wanted to sell spiritual cornflakes on line, be my guest. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, and do it?!! Heck, you wouldn't even have to believe you were really selling spiritual cornflakes!!

Because I don't want to scam people into thinking there's anything special about the cornflakes. :)

The thing I'm trying to say is, I don't mind you believing that your paintings are the paintings of souls. Everyone has their own ways of having fun. What I do mind is that you're so agressive and defensive when people, of course, don't believe you and when you don't provide any arguments, let alone proofs.

• Like 3

I think, the following claim of yours that is in your blog is not justified.

I am the only artist in the world that can channel souls that communicate in my art. No other artist even claims to be able to do that.

There have been others before you that have made claims that are quite similar to yours, some of them in the so called 'mediumship'.

Read these links:

http://www.thescoleexperiment.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C3%A9lmez_Faces

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediumship

Although not all of them claimed to be 'artists', but if these were hoaxes then that would make them more than just an 'artist'. Con-'artists' perhaps?

So you are definitely not the first in the world that is making such claims. And I'm sure that you are not the first one either that is dreaming of making millions out of their random splashes of paint.

• Like 5

I claim the souls to be actual because of the spiritual awakening I had.

...aaannnd there we go. (I was waiting for that.)

There is no way to refute any of your claims because you flicked the internal switch that says "I'm right because I have a divine ability!"

There is no way any of us could prove you didn't have a "spiritual awakening", just as there is no way you could prove that you did.

I have read and participated in a lot of threads where wild claims are made, arguments are had, and 9 times out of 10, the OP claims to be "enlightened" in some way that gives him power in the conversation. Guess how those kinds of threads end? (SPOILER: they don't.)

All that matters is that you believe you are seeing souls in your art. The burden of proof is on you, but unfortunately "souls" aren't something you can prove, per say.

• Like 5

There have been others before you that have made claims that are quite similar to yours, some of them in the so called 'mediumship'.

Read these links:

Although not all of them claimed to be 'artists', but if these were hoaxes then that would make them more than just an 'artist'. Con-'artists' perhaps?

So you are definitely not the first in the world that is making such claims. And I'm sure that you are not the first one either that is dreaming of making millions out of their random splashes of paint.

Read these links:

Very interesting articles and pictures. Thank you for sharing. However, I didn't seeing anything similar to what I am doing...no artwork done with watercolors and the process I use, so you can not say that I am not the 1st person to claim to do what I say I can dousing the materials that I use, again, which is dripping watercolor on canvas and finding the souls in the drippings. Unless I missed something, what you've shown here is not what I do. You are making claims based on a theory you have which in your mind catagorizes my work with this other work. Your findings are faulty, unless I missed something.

I am not a con-artist, but an artist. If you fail to see value in my work, well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. I do disagree with you, however, in your findings about my art.

In your response to my dreaming about making millions of dollars from my work. I hope that happens for me and my family. That wouldbe wonderful, and I believe that to be a real possibility.