Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
SoulChanneler

Soul Channeling Through My Art

171 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

JesseCuster

I do apologize for that JesseCuster. I should have a website up and running by the end of this month. Any suggestions on what the domain name should be?

No need to apologise to me. It's you that's going to suffer from a webpage that older computers or slower internet connections give up on. People will give up on a webpage that isn't responsive and takes forever to load and won't return and you've lost a potential customr.

Login and go to your Blogspot control panel. I've never used Blogspot before, but there should be an option to either manually insert page breaks or to automatically insert them after a certain number of entries, e.g. after after 10 entries a break will be inserted and the user can click a button that says something like "older posts" to view the previous 10 entries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XingWi

Yes, I agree with you that Salvador claims to have captured souls that he had no intention of capturing, but for him, this was a one time experience. Please correct me if I'm wrong because I might be, but I don't think Salvador believed he had the ability to capture souls any time he wanted. I think I remember reading that he thought of his experience as some sort of portrayal of his own sinful nature.

It doesn't matter if it was his one time experience or not. It was a drip painting and the result was similar to your art.

You are right. I haven't personally come across any artists that channel souls in their artwork. Do any of the artists that you know of who channel souls claim that the souls can communicate? Because I do make that claim. I'm not saying that every soul I channel communicates by talking, but there is more than just one way to communicate a message. We're talking about the paranormal, so there is alot of unchartered territory that needs to be examined.

Read these articles:

BRIEF HISTORY OF SPIRITUAL PSYCHIC ART

Spiritist Knowledge: Mediumship and art: Psychic Painting

Do you still claim to be the first and only "medium" in the world to have ever "channeled" spirits through art?

These links are only to counter your claim. I personally do not believe in the existence of wandering souls aka ghosts.

I think I have opened a major door to the afterlife that needs to be studied.

Please read the NPD part I have mentioned below.

So far, I've been able to find souls in about 1/3rd of the drip paintings I've done so far. However, I've channeled more that one soul in some of the works. And, that doesn't necessarily mean that there aren't more souls in the paintings.

How often can you find faces in clouds?

2. What makes you so sure that that ideomotor effect is not taking place while making these paintings because your mind wants to "channel" souls in them?

I don't photograph every soul that I see. I will only photograph a soul if I feel the soul has expression, just like us humans have expression on our faces. If I see something that looks like a soul, but has no expression on it's face then I won't photograph it. Also, the souls I photograph need to have eyes, a nose, a mouth, hair (unless it's a bald soul), a mustache etc., but that varies from soul to soul. Just like humans don't look alike, souls don't look alike. Some souls are posing for their picture, some have surprised looks on their faces, some may look very intense, some have their mouths open because they're saying something etc.

Did you get my question? You haven't really answered it. My question was about how you would rule out the ideomotor effect in making these paintings. Please read this article and try answering my question again.

Very little. I may add brightness and contrast to bring out the facial features. Now, for artistic purposes I will probably manipulate color, so that the soul can be seen in different colors, and sometimes I need to manipulate color to help bring out the soul's facial features and expression.

Do you use the software to enhance individual portions of images?

I'll mixed water with watercolor using a paint brush and lightly glide the brush horizontally across the canvass using different colors. I may soak the brush in water to go over the wet canvas to create more drips in different sections of the canvas. Lighter colors mix well with darker colors, and as long as I'm mixing the colors with water, I can't miss.

How do you decide where to start and where to end your stroke on the canvas?

In one of your blog entries you wrote:

5/29/13

These watercolor drip paintings are so creepy I had to take them off my bedroom walls.

When I had the paintings on my walls, I noticed that my dreams became more vivid, intense, and my dream content became much more complex.

I'm not lying folks. My drip paintings are the real deal.

There are spirits/souls in them for real.

Greg

This sounds pretty much like the advertisement of one of those hoaxed "haunted" objects that are sold on ebay. Anything you would like to say in your defense?

and in another blog entry you wrote:

3/24/13

I AM THE GREATEST ARTIST IN THE WORLD!!

LET'S FACE THE FACTS.

NOBODY'S ART MATCHES THE DEPTH, ABILITY, AND SHEER CREATIVE POWER THAT MY ART POSSESSES.

I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE A PICASSO, POLLOCK, BASQUIAT, OR CEZANNE. YOUR ART IS NOT AS GOOD AS MINE. PERIOD.

GREG FURIE

THE GREATEST ARTIST IN THE WORLD!!

and in another blog entry you wrote:

5/12/11

GREG FURIE IS A GENIUS ARTIST. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

and in another blog entry you wrote:

6/15/12

I am going to take over the art world.

watch it happen.

and in another blog entry, you wrote:

6/18/13

....

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN MAKE CLOUDS MOVE WITH YOUR EYES BY JUST STARTING AT THEM? TRY IT. SEE IF I'M FULL OF ****.

Looking at these statements, one might suggest that this could be a classic case of Narcissistic personality disorder and to some extent a loss in touch with physical reality. What would be your response to that?

Edited by XingWi
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Purple Octopus

The OP also stated that his work is better than any Picasso. :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JesseCuster

The OP also stated that his work is better than any Picasso. :rofl:

He's definitely fond of boasting about his work.
This Art I do is going to be the Biggest Trend to hit the Art Market ever!
I WILL BE PUTTING OUT A PRESS RELEASE NEXT WEEK TO TELL THE WORLD.

I WILL TAKE CONTROL OF THE ART WORLD AT THAT POINT.

I'M LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST OUT OF CONTROL. I'VE INVENTED THE "KING KONG" OF ART...SOULS!!

Honestly, SoulChanneler, you aren't helping yourself by having a website that is like a cliché of crackpottery. If your work is as good as you believe it is, you don't need to rant and rave about how you're going to "take control of the art world" and put it in ALL UPPER CASE. That just sounds like the boastful rantings of a crazy person. You shouldn't describe your own work as "stunning" or as a "masterwork". That's for others to judge.

And whatever you do, when your work doesn't take the art world by storm, don't start up about a conspiracy of artists/academics/art critics/scientists/whatever to suppress your work. That would just be too clichéd.

I notice you have a couple of artworks with descriptions like "The Start of a $5 Million Oil Painting" and "White Holes - $4m". Here again you have gone off the rails. Unless you've actually sold those works for $5 million or $4 million then you shouldn't be describing them as such. Anyone can attach a multimillion price tag to their creation, very very few artists ever actually sell their artwork for that kind of price however.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Q-C

Your soul paintings aside,

I agree with what others have already said. I do like some of your art. I like it a lot actually. But having to wade through the hype ruins and overpowers the experience of feeling anything from what you offer, imo.

The selection of art is very personal to the buyer, staying out of their way allows it to be personal.

Sell your art, not yourself and you will sell yourself and your art.

Just my two cents, SoulChanneler :)

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoulChanneler

He's definitely fond of boasting about his work

I do think my work is better than Picasso's.

Honestly, SoulChanneler, you aren't helping yourself by having a website that is like a cliché of crackpottery. If your work is as good as you believe it is, you don't need to rant and rave about how you're going to "take control of the art world" and put it in ALL UPPER CASE. That just sounds like the boastful rantings of a crazy person. You shouldn't describe your own work as "stunning" or as a "masterwork". That's for others to judge. I agree with you. My work is for others to judge. Obviously, I'm tooting my own horn, but that's only because I want to keep the momentum going. All I'm doing is using positive affirmations. I don't see anything wrong with that, especially at this point. When I start my website I won't be writing what you've highlighted from my blog.

And whatever you do, when your work doesn't take the art world by storm, don't start up about a conspiracy of artists/academics/art critics/scientists/whatever to suppress your work. That would just be too clichéd. I won't.

I notice you have a couple of artworks with descriptions like "The Start of a $5 Million Oil Painting" and "White Holes - $4m". Here again you have gone off the rails. Unless you've actually sold those works for $5 million or $4 million then you shouldn't be describing them as such. Anyone can attach a multimillion price tag to their creation, very very few artists ever actually sell their artwork for that kind of price however. This is true. Those are the values that I place on my artwork, but if I don't believe my artwork is worth millions of dollars then how will I convince others that my work is worth millions of dollars? The price tag of the works on my website won't be in the millions of dollars. At least not yet.

He's definitely fond of boasting about his work.

Honestly, SoulChanneler, you aren't helping yourself by having a website that is like a cliché of crackpottery. If your work is as good as you believe it is, you don't need to rant and rave about how you're going to "take control of the art world" and put it in ALL UPPER CASE. That just sounds like the boastful rantings of a crazy person. You shouldn't describe your own work as "stunning" or as a "masterwork". That's for others to judge.

And whatever you do, when your work doesn't take the art world by storm, don't start up about a conspiracy of artists/academics/art critics/scientists/whatever to suppress your work. That would just be too clichéd.

I notice you have a couple of artworks with descriptions like "The Start of a $5 Million Oil Painting" and "White Holes - $4m". Here again you have gone off the rails. Unless you've actually sold those works for $5 million or $4 million then you shouldn't be describing them as such. Anyone can attach a multimillion price tag to their creation, very very few artists ever actually sell their artwork for that kind of price however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoulChanneler

It doesn't matter if it was his one time experience or not. It was a drip painting and the result was similar to your art.

Read these articles:

BRIEF HISTORY OF SPIRITUAL PSYCHIC ART

Spiritist Knowledge: Mediumship and art: Psychic Painting

Do you still claim to be the first and only "medium" in the world to have ever "channeled" spirits through art?

These links are only to counter your claim. I personally do not believe in the existence of wandering souls aka ghosts.

[/color]

Please read the NPD part I have mentioned below.

How often can you find faces in clouds?

Did you get my question? You haven't really answered it. My question was about how you would rule out the ideomotor effect in making these paintings. Please read this article and try answering my question again.

Do you use the software to enhance individual portions of images?

How do you decide where to start and where to end your stroke on the canvas?

In one of your blog entries you wrote:

This sounds pretty much like the advertisement of one of those hoaxed "haunted" objects that are sold on ebay. Anything you would like to say in your defense?

and in another blog entry you wrote:

and in another blog entry you wrote:

and in another blog entry you wrote:

and in another blog entry, you wrote:

Looking at these statements, one might suggest that this could be a classic case of Narcissistic personality disorder and to some extent a loss in touch with physical reality. What would be your response to that?

It doesn't matter if it was his one time experience or not. It was a drip painting and the result was similar to your art.

Read these articles:

BRIEF HISTORY OF SPIRITUAL PSYCHIC ART

Spiritist Knowledge: Mediumship and art: Psychic Painting

Do you still claim to be the first and only "medium" in the world to have ever "channeled" spirits through art?

These links are only to counter your claim. I personally do not believe in the existence of wandering souls aka ghosts.

[/color]

Please read the NPD part I have mentioned below.

How often can you find faces in clouds?

Did you get my question? You haven't really answered it. My question was about how you would rule out the ideomotor effect in making these paintings. Please read this article and try answering my question again.

Do you use the software to enhance individual portions of images?

How do you decide where to start and where to end your stroke on the canvas?

In one of your blog entries you wrote:

This sounds pretty much like the advertisement of one of those hoaxed "haunted" objects that are sold on ebay. Anything you would like to say in your defense?

and in another blog entry you wrote:

and in another blog entry you wrote:

and in another blog entry you wrote:

and in another blog entry, you wrote:

Looking at these statements, one might suggest that this could be a classic case of Narcissistic personality disorder and to some extent a loss in touch with physical reality. What would be your response to that? I can assure you that I haven't lost touch with reality. In my mind my art is great and it very well might be some of the greatest art in the world as far as I'm concerned. Those are my thoughts and I stand behind them 100%. As long as I'm not hurting anybody then what's the harm? If you don't believe what I believe, that's ok. By the way, have you ever stared at a cloud for 5 minutes? Try it and see what happens to the cloud you're staring at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoulChanneler

I think you started this thread to sell some pictures. How many paranormal websites have you spammed trying to make a buck? :td:

I think you started this thread to sell some pictures. How many paranormal websites have you spammed trying to make a buck? :td:

None.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoulChanneler

It doesn't matter if it was his one time experience or not. It was a drip painting and the result was similar to your art.

Read these articles:

BRIEF HISTORY OF SPIRITUAL PSYCHIC ART

Spiritist Knowledge: Mediumship and art: Psychic Painting

Do you still claim to be the first and only "medium" in the world to have ever "channeled" spirits through art?

These links are only to counter your claim. I personally do not believe in the existence of wandering souls aka ghosts.

[/color]

Please read the NPD part I have mentioned below.

How often can you find faces in clouds?

Did you get my question? You haven't really answered it. My question was about how you would rule out the ideomotor effect in making these paintings. Please read this article and try answering my question again.

Do you use the software to enhance individual portions of images?

How do you decide where to start and where to end your stroke on the canvas?

In one of your blog entries you wrote:

This sounds pretty much like the advertisement of one of those hoaxed "haunted" objects that are sold on ebay. Anything you would like to say in your defense?

and in another blog entry you wrote:

and in another blog entry you wrote:

and in another blog entry you wrote:

and in another blog entry, you wrote:

Looking at these statements, one might suggest that this could be a classic case of Narcissistic personality disorder and to some extent a loss in touch with physical reality. What would be your response to that?

It doesn't matter if it was his one time experience or not. It was a drip painting and the result was similar to your art.

Read these articles:

BRIEF HISTORY OF SPIRITUAL PSYCHIC ART

Spiritist Knowledge: Mediumship and art: Psychic Painting

Do you still claim to be the first and only "medium" in the world to have ever "channeled" spirits through art?

These links are only to counter your claim. I personally do not believe in the existence of wandering souls aka ghosts.

[/color]

Please read the NPD part I have mentioned below.

How often can you find faces in clouds? My answer is not at all, since I don't look at clouds to find faces.

Did you get my question? You haven't really answered it. My question was about how you would rule out the ideomotor effect in making these paintings. Please read this article and try answering my question again. The souls are products of the actual drips and not the product of controlled brush strokes. Granted, I do control the brush as I'm gliding it lightly across the canvas, but I can't control the images that the drips are producing. I can not influence the drips on the canvas to produce the souls by my thoughts because I don't have any control over what the final result of the drips will be.

Do you use the software to enhance individual portions of images?

How do you decide where to start and where to end your stroke on the canvas?

In one of your blog entries you wrote:

This sounds pretty much like the advertisement of one of those hoaxed "haunted" objects that are sold on ebay. Anything you would like to say in your defense?

and in another blog entry you wrote:

and in another blog entry you wrote:

and in another blog entry you wrote:

and in another blog entry, you wrote:

Looking at these statements, one might suggest that this could be a classic case of Narcissistic personality disorder and to some extent a loss in touch with physical reality. What would be your response to that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Likely Guy

That was confusing. *scratches head*

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoulChanneler

It doesn't matter if it was his one time experience or not. It was a drip painting and the result was similar to your art Well, actually it does matter because what if the one time experience was a fluke?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XingWi

Again SoulChanneler, you have sidestepped lot of my questions. Never mind, I think I have understood what these paintings are.

I can assure you that I haven't lost touch with reality.

Believing that you can make clouds move with your eyes isn't losing touch with the physical reality?

As long as I'm not hurting anybody then what's the harm? If you don't believe what I believe, that's ok.

Harm is not nescerailiy done by hurting someone. You are claiming to have opened the doors to afterlife and that your paintings are a proof of that, this way you have inadvertantly put yourself in a position that offends/mocks both the sceptics and the believers (esp. of Abrahamic religions) alike. The Sceptics, for inadventantly mocking their emprirical methods of scrutiny and bringing a 'proof' that cannot be verified by them in anyway and the people of mainstream Abrahamic faiths for the same reason, and also because it inadvertantly mocks their eschatological beliefs about the seperation of the living and the souls of the dead, by claiming evidence countering those, when in fact this 'evidence' is nothing more than a dramatic anecdotal declaration (and no offence, it could even be a fraud). Both groups will see 'harm' in your claims in their own way and both will be driven to argue with you in defence of their individual beliefs.

By the way, have you ever stared at a cloud for 5 minutes? Try it and see what happens to the cloud you're staring at.

Have you ever tried not staring at a cloud for 5 minutes? Try it and see what happens to the cloud. It will be as it was or it will move as it would if you stared at it for 5 minutes. What does that mean? Your eyes never controlled the movement of clouds, genius.

My answer is not at all, since I don't look at clouds to find faces.

I know you dont look at clouds to find faces but only to control their movement, but when you were looking at them anyway, you have never spotted any faces in their randomness?

The souls are products of the actual drips and not the product of controlled brush strokes. Granted, I do control the brush as I'm gliding it lightly across the canvas, but I can't control the images that the drips are producing. I can not influence the drips on the canvas to produce the souls by my thoughts because I don't have any control over what the final result of the drips will be.

I have a feeling that you have misunderstood the concept of ideomotor effect. I will rephrase my question. You are consciously 'aware' that your brush strokes are purely random, right? But what if they are not purely random but are to some extent in fixed directions to produce these images with your hand being controled by your mind unconsciously? Also like unconsciously controlling where you pour the paint and where you start your brush stroke and where you end it and where you touch with water to wash off the paint etc. Your mind wants to produce these results on the canvas so it can unconsciously move your hand in a fashion that can produce these images while your conscious mind still believes that your hand is working in a purely random fashion, when it is actually not. How do you rule out this possibility?

Well, actually it does matter because what if the one time experience was a fluke?

There remains nothing to argue about this particular point when I have already given you links to the history of psychic art.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoulChanneler

Again SoulChanneler, you have sidestepped lot of my questions. Never mind, I think I have understood what these paintings are.

Believing that you can make clouds move with your eyes isn't losing touch with the physical reality?

Harm is not nescerailiy done by hurting someone. You are claiming to have opened the doors to afterlife and that your paintings are a proof of that, this way you have inadvertantly put yourself in a position that offends/mocks both the sceptics and the believers (esp. of Abrahamic religions) alike. The Sceptics, for inadventantly mocking their emprirical methods of scrutiny and bringing a 'proof' that cannot be verified by them in anyway and the people of mainstream Abrahamic faiths for the same reason, and also because it inadvertantly mocks their eschatological beliefs about the seperation of the living and the souls of the dead, by claiming evidence countering those, when in fact this 'evidence' is nothing more than a dramatic anecdotal declaration (and no offence, it could even be a fraud). Both groups will see 'harm' in your claims in their own way and both will be driven to argue with you in defence of their individual beliefs.

Have you ever tried not staring at a cloud for 5 minutes? Try it and see what happens to the cloud. It will be as it was or it will move as it would if you stared at it for 5 minutes. What does that mean? Your eyes never controlled the movement of clouds, genius.

I know you dont look at clouds to find faces but only to control their movement, but when you were looking at them anyway, you have never spotted any faces in their randomness?

I have a feeling that you have misunderstood the concept of ideomotor effect. I will rephrase my question. You are consciously 'aware' that your brush strokes are purely random, right? But what if they are not purely random but are to some extent in fixed directions to produce these images with your hand being controled by your mind unconsciously? Also like unconsciously controlling where you pour the paint and where you start your brush stroke and where you end it and where you touch with water to wash off the paint etc. Your mind wants to produce these results on the canvas so it can unconsciously move your hand in a fashion that can produce these images while your conscious mind still believes that your hand is working in a purely random fashion, when it is actually not. How do you rule out this possibility?

There remains nothing to argue about this particular point when I have already given you links to the history of psychic art.

Again SoulChanneler, you have sidestepped lot of my questions. Never mind, I think I have understood what these paintings are.

Believing that you can make clouds move with your eyes isn't losing touch with the physical reality?

Harm is not nescerailiy done by hurting someone. You are claiming to have opened the doors to afterlife and that your paintings are a proof of that, this way you have inadvertantly put yourself in a position that offends/mocks both the sceptics and the believers (esp. of Abrahamic religions) alike. The Sceptics, for inadventantly mocking their emprirical methods of scrutiny and bringing a 'proof' that cannot be verified by them in anyway and the people of mainstream Abrahamic faiths for the same reason, and also because it inadvertantly mocks their eschatological beliefs about the seperation of the living and the souls of the dead, by claiming evidence countering those, when in fact this 'evidence' is nothing more than a dramatic anecdotal declaration (and no offence, it could even be a fraud). Both groups will see 'harm' in your claims in their own way and both will be driven to argue with you in defence of their individual beliefs.

Have you ever tried not staring at a cloud for 5 minutes? Try it and see what happens to the cloud. It will be as it was or it will move as it would if you stared at it for 5 minutes. What does that mean? Your eyes never controlled the movement of clouds, genius.

I know you dont look at clouds to find faces but only to control their movement, but when you were looking at them anyway, you have never spotted any faces in their randomness?

I have a feeling that you have misunderstood the concept of ideomotor effect. I will rephrase my question. You are consciously 'aware' that your brush strokes are purely random, right? But what if they are not purely random but are to some extent in fixed directions to produce these images with your hand being controled by your mind unconsciously? Also like unconsciously controlling where you pour the paint and where you start your brush stroke and where you end it and where you touch with water to wash off the paint etc. Your mind wants to produce these results on the canvas so it can unconsciously move your hand in a fashion that can produce these images while your conscious mind still believes that your hand is working in a purely random fashion, when it is actually not. How do you rule out this possibility?

It doesn't matter what direction I move my brush or where I pour the paint. I know I can channel souls regardless of those things.

There remains nothing to argue about this particular point when I have already given you links to the history of psychic art.

h You have given me one person that a paranormal experience. He never mentions or admits to having the ability to channel souls through his art. I didn't see any other examples of others doing what I do in the examples in your link. I'm not the only person that can channel souls. You are right as far as that is concerned. So What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XingWi

It doesn't matter what direction I move my brush or where I pour the paint. I know I can channel souls regardless of those things.

Are you claming that where you pour the paint and how and where you move the brush has absolutely no effect in your case? Then you should be able to produce these images on the canvas without using the brush as well, right? If you just threw a bucket of paint onto the canvas you could still produce these images on it even if you didn't use any brushes or didn't touch it? People would definitely want to see a video recording of you doing that.

You have given me one person that a paranormal experience. He never mentions or admits to having the ability to channel souls through his art. I didn't see any other examples of others doing what I do in the examples in your link. I'm not the only person that can channel souls. You are right as far as that is concerned. So What?

"So what"? So your claims of exclusivity are wrong. This is where you get off your high horse and start listening to what others have to offer as alternative explanations for your experience.

I never said salvador's experience was paranormal. Moreover, I didn't give you just one example but several ones by giving you links to the history of psychic art. I must remind you again, that I never said that any of those people or you can channel" souls. All I said was that those people claimed this "psychic" ability just like you are claiming it. Otherwise, in my opinion, no person can ever channel souls. In fact I believe that at least 95% of those who claim to be mediums are downright charlatans. At this moment, I cannot say for sure if you are one of those frauds or not, but one thing I can prove objectively, at this point, is that you certainly do not possess the ability of "channeling" souls. These "souls" that you are seeing are merely constructs of your own subconscious mind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Purple Octopus

None.

Fair enough. Good luck with your art career. For the record, I think you are talented enough to sell art without using the "channeled souls" schlock.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shrooma

the human capacity for self-delusion can really be quite frightening when viewed at such close quarters.....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoulChanneler

Are you claming that where you pour the paint and how and where you move the brush has absolutely no effect in your case? Then you should be able to produce these images on the canvas without using the brush as well, right? If you just threw a bucket of paint onto the canvas you could still produce these images on it even if you didn't use any brushes or didn't touch it? People would definitely want to see a video recording of you doing that.

"So what"? So your claims of exclusivity are wrong. This is where you get off your high horse and start listening to what others have to offer as alternative explanations for your experience.

I never said salvador's experience was paranormal. Moreover, I didn't give you just one example but several ones by giving you links to the history of psychic art. I must remind you again, that I never said that any of those people or you can channel" souls. All I said was that those people claimed this "psychic" ability just like you are claiming it. Otherwise, in my opinion, no person can ever channel souls. In fact I believe that at least 95% of those who claim to be mediums are downright charlatans. At this moment, I cannot say for sure if you are one of those frauds or not, but one thing I can prove objectively, at this point, is that you certainly do not possess the ability of "channeling" souls. These "souls" that you are seeing are merely constructs of your own subconscious mind.

Are you claming that where you pour the paint and how and where you move the brush has absolutely no effect in your case? Then you should be able to produce these images on the canvas without using the brush as well, right? If you just threw a bucket of paint onto the canvas you could still produce these images on it even if you didn't use any brushes or didn't touch it? People would definitely want to see a video recording of you doing that.

"So what"? So your claims of exclusivity are wrong. This is where you get off your high horse and start listening to what others have to offer as alternative explanations for your experience.

I never said salvador's experience was paranormal. Moreover, I didn't give you just one example but several ones by giving you links to the history of psychic art. I must remind you again, that I never said that any of those people or you can channel" souls. All I said was that those people claimed this "psychic" ability just like you are claiming it. Otherwise, in my opinion, no person can ever channel souls. In fact I believe that at least 95% of those who claim to be mediums are downright charlatans. At this moment, I cannot say for sure if you are one of those frauds or not, but one thing I can prove objectively, at this point, is that you certainly do not possess the ability of "channeling" souls. These "souls" that you are seeing are merely constructs of your own subconscious mind.

I don't understand. According to you, if I'm not one of the 95% that is a fraud, and you're telling me that I don't possess the ability to channel souls, then what catagory do I fall under, according to you?? And if I don't fall in the 95% fraud catagory, how can you state that you can prove objectively that I do not possess the ability to channel?? There's no way for you to prove that these "souls" are merely constructs of my own subconscious and not the real thing. No way. If you say that in your opinion no person can ever channel souls than that 95% fraud number should be 100%, right? Please explain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoulChanneler

I don't understand. According to you, if I'm not one of the 95% that is a fraud, and you're telling me that I don't possess the ability to channel souls, then what catagory do I fall under, according to you?? And if I don't fall in the 95% fraud catagory, how can you state that you can prove objectively that I do not possess the ability to channel?? There's no way for you to prove that these "souls" are merely constructs of my own subconscious and not the real thing. No way. If you say that in your opinion no person can ever channel souls than that 95% fraud number should be 100%, right? Please explain.

I don't understand. According to you, if I'm not one of the 95% that is a fraud, and you're telling me that I don't possess the ability to channel souls, then what catagory do I fall under, according to you?? And if I don't fall in the 95% fraud catagory, how can you state that you can prove objectively that I do not possess the ability to channel?? There's no way for you to prove that these "souls" are merely constructs of my own subconscious and not the real thing. No way. If you say that in your opinion no person can ever channel souls than that 95% fraud number should be 100%, right? Please explain.

Are you claming that where you pour the paint and how and where you move the brush has absolutely no effect in your case? Then you should be able to produce these images on the canvas without using the brush as well, right? If you just threw a bucket of paint onto the canvas you could still produce these images on it even if you didn't use any brushes or didn't touch it? People would definitely want to see a video recording of you doing that.No, that's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is that I don't need to pour the paint and move the brush the same way every time I do a drip painting.

I need the paint and brush because that is the medium I choose to use to channel souls. I never claimed that I could throw a bucket of paint onto the canvas to create these souls I channel. That is not the method I use, nor will it ever be the method I use. Painting is still an art, the last time I checked. I have a high level of respect for what I do, unlike some people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoulChanneler

the human capacity for self-delusion can really be quite frightening when viewed at such close quarters.....

the human capacity for self-delusion can really be quite frightening when viewed at such close quarters.....

The problem is that you think my ability to channel souls is self-delusion, when it is you that is self-delusional. You try to disprove of my ability to channel souls in my drip paintings, but the more evidence that you try and compile against what I do makes you even more delusional. The sword you use cuts both ways, doesn't it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shrooma

The problem is that you think my ability to channel souls is self-delusion,

.

really?

which part of my post states that?

show me.

.

when it is you that is self-delusional.

.

i aren't the one claiming my art is "better than picasso",

or that i'm "the best artist in the world"

or my paintings are worth "millions of dollars"

i think you'll find that's you.

.

You try to disprove of my ability to channel souls in my drip paintings,

.

do i?

show me where, and when.

.

but the more evidence that you try and compile against what I do

.

said evidence being....?

.

makes you even more delusional.

.

than....?

.

The sword you use cuts both ways, doesn't it.

.

i think you'll find that you've just fallen upon a sword of your own here, not upon mine.

.

(goes to wait at a bus-stop.....)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shrooma

oh, and you really, REALLY need to learn how to use the quote button.

or at least start removing your double posts.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpiritWriter

I would quit entertaining these people. Their opinion on what you do is meaningless. Time would be better spent making more art. I myself would like to see some more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpiritWriter

You can post them in the art section and if they make negative comments there about your pieces they'd only look like humongous jerks. Best of luck.

Edited by SpiritWriter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JesseCuster

You can post them in the art section and if they make negative comments there about your pieces they'd only look like humongous jerks. Best of luck.

No-one has made negative claims about the artwork itself. In fact some people have praised it as being quite good and interesting.

It's the ridiculous claims surrounding his art (and yes, they are ridiculous, anyone familiar with what pareidolia is would recognise the blurs and blobs in his artwork as being no different than the blurs and blobs that kinda look like faces you find in photograph noise, inkblot tests, etc.) Everytime someone comes along and makes these claims they are unable to explain why their claims about ghosts and souls in the random noise of their images is any different than the things that look like faces you would expect to find in the absence of ghosts or souls manifesting themselves.

That combined with the fact that he bigs himself up as about to take the art world by storm, how he's a mad scientist of art, he's better than Picasso, he values his paintings as millions of dollars, etc.

If he posted these in the art section just as they are and asked for opinion he'd get the praise he's already getting for the art itself and not the ridicule he's getting for the claims about the art and his abilities as an artist.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpiritWriter

No-one has made negative claims about the artwork itself. In fact some people have praised it as being quite good and interesting.

It's the ridiculous claims surrounding his art (and yes, they are ridiculous, anyone familiar with what pareidolia is would recognise the blurs and blobs in his artwork as being no different than the blurs and blobs that kinda look like faces you find in photograph noise, inkblot tests, etc.) Everytime someone comes along and makes these claims they are unable to explain why their claims about ghosts and souls in the random noise of their images is any different than the things that look like faces you would expect to find in the absence of ghosts or souls manifesting themselves.

That combined with the fact that he bigs himself up as about to take the art world by storm, how he's a mad scientist of art, he's better than Picasso, he values his paintings as millions of dollars, etc.

If he posted these in the art section just as they are and asked for opinion he'd get the praise he's already getting for the art itself and not the ridicule he's getting for the claims about the art and his abilities as an artist.

My question was really for him. If he believes in what he's doing he should keep on doing it. Defending yourself to people who think differently than you do is a waste of time. Who cares. Who cares what somebody else thinks. Just care about what you think and proceed with a mind wanting to know more through positivity and not negativity. Dispite the spiritual aspect, if its interesting, its interesting. Let both the artist and the viewer interpret it as they may, that what art is all about but by all means dont argue about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.