Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Katie Price in a pink pony outfit!

Clarakore

If you thought the outfits Katie Price wears to her product launches couldn't get any more ridiculous, let us tell you now: You were wrong.

Pricey has stupendously outdone all her previous efforts by turning up to promote her latest KP Equestrian range dressed as a My Little Pony.

arrow3.gifView: Read more

Edited by The world needs you
  • Like 2

I'm not sure whether to pity or envy whoever is the back end of that!

o-KATIE-PRICE-HORSE-570.jpg?5

K.Price is an exhibitionist,she feeds on being noticed,and she has made loads of cash thru doing so,and this will continue until the stupid press stop reporting her exploits with their tongues hanging out.

• Like 1

K.Price is an exhibitionist,she feeds on being noticed,and she has made loads of cash thru doing so,and this will continue until the stupid press stop reporting her exploits with their tongues hanging out.

I recall watching her wedding to Pete, and she told the reporters, thanks to you giving us this much attention, my bank balance is very big.... The more they are stupid enough to give her the attention, she will suck it dry...

Loved watching Francine Lewis do her impression of Katie Price...

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Really can't stand this women. She lives just a few miles from me. My heart sinks when I see her pink Range Rover parked in a coned off disabled space in Tesco. She shops with a mob of what I assume are bouncers. They take over and you get gangs on idiots following her around.

A little while ago she passed me like I was standing still on the A24, I was doing about 70 so lord only knows what she was doing. My partner seemed to think she had read she was on a driving ban a few weeks before.

She seems to think she is a law into herself.

• Like 1

I don't know who she is..

But if she was trying to be a pony, she forgot the horse head part of the costume.

• Like 3

I like it. (A pink sheep would have been nicer though, imo.)

• Like 2

But if she was trying to be a pony, she forgot the horse head part of the costume.

My little kentauride?

• Like 1

I like it. (A pink sheep would have been nicer though, imo.)

I don't know, that's like every cowboy's wet dream. But yet, sheep are just plain baaaaaaaaaaa!

• Like 1

I don't know, that's like every cowboy's wet dream. But yet, sheep are just plain baaaaaaaaaaa!

Nope. That OP would gross the heck out of every cowboy I know. Seriously, I know several, and that image would just be gross and disturbing. Even the joking sheep scots I know find that gross. Pink and furry is right out, even among the couple o, erm dress up like that folks I know.

I didn't know who this chick was and I shared it with some folks I know.. the most sexual questionable of them were like WTF about it. And then I shared that is was promo for clothes.. and was smacked with OMG gross.

Though a few of my friends pointed out it was rather good garb for photo stills. She should have worn the coat displayed in the background.

So who is this chick?

Nope. That OP would gross the heck out of every cowboy I know. Seriously, I know several, and that image would just be gross and disturbing. Even the joking sheep scots I know find that gross. Pink and furry is right out, even among the couple o, erm dress up like that folks I know.

I didn't know who this chick was and I shared it with some folks I know.. the most sexual questionable of them were like WTF about it. And then I shared that is was promo for clothes.. and was smacked with OMG gross.

Though a few of my friends pointed out it was rather good garb for photo stills. She should have worn the coat displayed in the background.

So who is this chick?

Well ok then, let me rephrase that.

"I don't know, that's like every cowboy's nightmare. But yet, sheep are just plain baaaaaaaaaaad!"

How does that work for ya?

(Damn! Noticed I left out the "d" last time.)

• Like 1

Well ok then, let me rephrase that.

"I don't know, that's like every cowboy's nightmare. But yet, sheep are just plain baaaaaaaaaaad!"

How does that work for ya?

(Damn! Noticed I left out the "d" last time.)

Lol.. :tu:

• Like 1

Did she really? Are you sure .....

Did she really? Are you sure .....

Yep... All I see is a horses a**...