Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So angels can have sex right?

LostSouls7

So in the bible it talks about angels who came down to earth to have sex.

They have these giant Hybrid beings.

So then are angels made of flesh or energy?

I didn't know they could have sex.

Also if they were spiritual beings...

how did they even know about sex ???

Not quite, not quite. After 18 months of theological discussion it was decided to postpone a decision about that... never was taken up again... and that was in the 8th century.

• Like 1

So they story about those "fallen" angels..

having sex is not true?

And here I was excited thinking Aliens long ago..

came down here to have sex, because they were to horny

and then birthed these giant monsters.

And here I was excited thinking Aliens long ago..

came down here to have sex, because they were to horny

and then birthed these giant monsters.

You can always dream.

I dunno... does the Bible actually say they had sex? Or just that offspring were produced? Could have been a more spiritual union than a physical one.

• Like 1

I dunno... does the Bible actually say they had sex? Or just that offspring were produced? Could have been a more spiritual union than a physical one.

Well it said they took Wives for themselves all they chose.

It talks about this in the Book of Enoch also.

I was not there.. so this could all be made up or true.

Maybe they were on the Internet. I hear there is pron there.

Sex is not just for reproduction. Sex is also for two souls joining together to experience each other, and it is also there just for fun (which is why it is so pleasurable).

Also, it never said it was fallen "angels". It said it was "sons of God" mating with "the daughters of "men" and the offspring were called Nephilim (The Fallen Ones).

• Like 1

It says "the sons of God" knew the "daughters of men" all who they chose.

Never in the Bible are fallen angels called sons of God. But the Israelites are called that. These are descendants of Adam, the first Jew.

The daughters are the descendants of men (Gentiles) created Day Six.

The boundaries of the land given to Adam are the same boundaries given to the Israelites later in scripture.

Angels, fallen or not fallen, cannot have sex in heaven or on earth.

Stop listening to trash preaching that has no scripture to support it.

God bless us all is my prayer.

Never in the Bible are fallen angels called sons of God. But the Israelites are called that. These are descendants of Adam, the first Jew.

The boundaries of the land given to Adam are the same boundaries given to the Israelites later in scripture.

First things first Adam wasn't the first jew nor was he a jew period. Jew is slang for the Tribe of Judah one of 12 tribes of israel or Abraham who was from Ur.

What he is referring to is the Book of Enoch which some say is where that phrase in the bible about sons of god and daughters of man came from.

Edited by Heru
  • Like 1

Okay ill try to explain this. Today we clump all nice spiritual beings as angels. But back then and today in occult circles angels have a class they fall into. Im sure you heard the terms seraphim and cherubim. Well the enochian angels who fell are in the class called Watchers or Grigori. Now a few problems arise due to the term "watchers" being used as a replacement for all holy messengers. But without going into sumerian and blah blah occult stuff. Watchers were spiritual beings who were tasked with watching over humanity.

Now yes they did lust after women but if your read up on all this you'll find that it wasn't technically sex that got them kicked out but defiling themselves (don't get a head of yourself and just assume that means having sex).

Works almost over so I dont want to go into detail.

But the World was good for them but bad for us. So we cried out to heaven and snitched on em. It wasn't so much them having sex (not that that wasn't frowned upon) p***ed heaven off and had them kicked out; but that they defiled holy knowledge by teaching us some of it.

Think of it as like the story of Prometheus. He gave us fire and zeus got p***ed. Which is kinda funny cause minus the liver being eaten his and the main watcher guy(the guy everyone pointed there finger at when it hit the fan) punishment is kinda sorta similar. I did come across some text saying one of em escaped with a wife and went somewhere away from earth.

Now about the, how they had sex part.

Well in alchemy the infinite can become finite (and still be infinite) the refined crude (and still be pure) immortal can become mortal(and still be immortal) the spirit can become flesh(without losing a spec of divinity) But it doesnt go both ways as in the flesh can not become spirit, the mortal can not become immortal. Well except with the philosophers stone and thats a lil more advance but pretty much:

Powerful Spiritual beings can manifest flesh and still be Spirits (think of different vibrations or frequencies all existing on the same plane of existence). Pretty much what alchemy aims for is turning lead into gold or less esoterically put, Transforming Mortal flesh into Immortal Spirit.

First things first Adam wasn't the first jew nor was he a jew period. Jew is slang for the Tribe of Judah one of 12 tribes of israel or Abraham who was from Ur.

What he is referring to is the Book of Enoch which some say is where that phrase in the bible about sons of god and daughters of man came from.

There are two different accounts of creation in the first two chapters of Genesis. The six days of creation week, everything was spoken into existence by God (Elohim - means God in the plural and implied Triune). Day Six, (6 also being the number for Gentiles), Gentiles were created. Male and female at the same time. Wild beasts of the earth and domestic beasts of the field were spoken into existence.

Day Eight, (8 also being God's number for beginning again that which is already) Adam was molded with the hand of God (Jehovah) like a potter with clay. Adam named the Gentiles. Gen: meaning - beginning; tiles: meaning - baked pieces of clay.

Elohim (Triune) is how the Gentile church associates God and has mostly known Him. Jehovah is how the Jewish church of the Old Testament mostly is acquainted with God.

The rivers in Genesis 1 mark off the boundaries of what the Old Testament designates as the land God gave Israel. Deuteronomy 32:8 "When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when He separated the sons of Adam, He set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of ISRAEL." Adam was the first Israelite.

Eva was flesh of Adam's flesh and bone of his bone. She had his exact same DNA. She was the first Israelite woman. God prophecied that Eva's seed (her male lineage) would produce the Messiah, who would bruise the devil's head. That is why the Jews have been looking for the Messiah for almost 6,000 years. They know He was only to come thru Eva's Jewish lineage.

God also prophecied that the Jews would forever, all through the ages, be tormented and persecuted when God said He would multiply her sorrrow at conception. There is about 9 months difference in - - -sorrow at conception - - - to pain at childbirth. Jews have been persecuted and run out of their homes and discriminated against ever since God spoke those words to Eva, the first Jewish woman. Except in the United States, that prophecy still holds true. And it has not always been good for Jews in the United States. There are even today comments being made in interviews on TV where a Jewish woman speaks words of sorrow and regret at bringing a child into such a world filled with hatred for Jews.

Enoch is not divinely inspired words from God, so I won't even go there.

If god can have unprotected sex with a married women that didn`t consent, anything is possible.

• Like 2

So they have sex in heaven??

wow that is interesting!

I never knew there were female angels as well..

Well makes sense!

There are these super hot female demons who like to have sex with people at night.

called Succubus.. or incubus.. i forget but yeaaa

It would make sense angels are just as horny...

the world gets stranger to me everyday..

So they have sex in heaven??

wow that is interesting!

I never knew there were female angels as well..

Well makes sense!

There are these super hot female demons who like to have sex with people at night.

called Succubus.. or incubus.. i forget but yeaaa

It would make sense angels are just as horny...

the world gets stranger to me everyday..

Beast sex != Spiritual sex

There are two different accounts of creation in the first two chapters of Genesis. The six days of creation week, everything was spoken into existence by God (Elohim - means God in the plural and implied Triune). Day Six, (6 also being the number for Gentiles), Gentiles were created. Male and female at the same time. Wild beasts of the earth and domestic beasts of the field were spoken into existence.

Day Eight, (8 also being God's number for beginning again that which is already) Adam was molded with the hand of God (Jehovah) like a potter with clay. Adam named the Gentiles. Gen: meaning - beginning; tiles: meaning - baked pieces of clay.

Elohim (Triune) is how the Gentile church associates God and has mostly known Him. Jehovah is how the Jewish church of the Old Testament mostly is acquainted with God.

The rivers in Genesis 1 mark off the boundaries of what the Old Testament designates as the land God gave Israel. Deuteronomy 32:8 "When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when He separated the sons of Adam, He set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of ISRAEL." Adam was the first Israelite.

Eva was flesh of Adam's flesh and bone of his bone. She had his exact same DNA. She was the first Israelite woman. God prophecied that Eva's seed (her male lineage) would produce the Messiah, who would bruise the devil's head. That is why the Jews have been looking for the Messiah for almost 6,000 years. They know He was only to come thru Eva's Jewish lineage.

God also prophecied that the Jews would forever, all through the ages, be tormented and persecuted when God said He would multiply her sorrrow at conception. There is about 9 months difference in - - -sorrow at conception - - - to pain at childbirth. Jews have been persecuted and run out of their homes and discriminated against ever since God spoke those words to Eva, the first Jewish woman. Except in the United States, that prophecy still holds true. And it has not always been good for Jews in the United States. There are even today comments being made in interviews on TV where a Jewish woman speaks words of sorrow and regret at bringing a child into such a world filled with hatred for Jews.

Enoch is not divinely inspired words from God, so I won't even go there.

Wow wow wow slow your roll. You are way way off on your stuff. Works almost over so ill set you straight tomorrow but do some homework, read up on your hebrew terms like Elohim and YHVH. And for gods sake learn a lil gemantria and read your bible... And if your realy into jewish mysticism read the oral law.

Castiel_shows_his_wings.png

*castiel fangirling everywhere*

I really hope so

• 1 year later...

i was told years ago that Seraphim were angels that came from heaven to lay with humans. The union of man and angel created Nephalim. half angel, half human. Their purpose was to protect the balance on earth, kinda like what they talked about in Constantine about half breeds.

this parable talks about it:

27Then came to him certain of the Sadducees, which deny that there is any resurrection; and they asked him, 28Saying, Master, Moses wrote unto us, If any man's brother die, having a wife, and he die without children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother. 29There were therefore seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and died without children. 30And the second took her to wife, and he died childless. 31And the third took her; and in like manner the seven also: and they left no children, and died. 32Last of all the woman died also. 33Therefore in the resurrection whose wife of them is she? for seven had her to wife.

34And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: 35But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: 36Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 37Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 38For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him. 39Then certain of the scribes answering said, Master, thou hast well said. 40And after that they durst not ask him any question at all.

and it never calls them angels, it calls them the sons of God.

Yes they did have sex, and the offspring were hybrid, both angelic and human. It also meant they had no souls. Souls are something unique to living beings of flesh and these hybrids could thus never attain a connection with God himself.

It was to destroy these hybrids that the great Flood came, since they became the oppressors of mankind, turning mankind into a slave race.

All spiritual beings can materialize physically, it is a trait they all have, another word for it incarnate, in other words, they clothe themselves with flesh that looks human. God himself did it on occasion as well.

As for their knowledge of sex, come on, it's not as if its a state secret. They can see us, even when we can't see them. Do we not supposedly have Guardian angels for each of us? Do you think they walk out of the room when you decide to be intimate?

You are incorrect Copen, the bible has multiple instances where the fallen angels are indeed called the sons of God.

Psalm 82

A Psalm of Asaph.

1 God (elohim) stands in the divine council (literally, council of El); among the gods (elohim) He pronounces judgment.

2 How long will you (plural) judge unjustly, showing favor to the wicked? Selah.

3 Judge the wretched and the orphan, vindicate the lowly and the poor,

4 rescue the wretched and the needy; save them from the hand of the wicked.

5 They neither know nor understand, they go about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth totter.

6 I said, “you (plural) gods (elohim), sons of the Most High (beney Elyon), all of you (plural); 7but you (plural) shall die as men do, fall like any prince.

8 Arise (the command is singular), O God (elohim), judge (the command is singular) the earth, for you (singular) shall inherit all the nations.

Can you tell me how a human being can be threatened to "die like a human being" if he is already a human being and destined to die like any other human being? How exactly is that a threat?

Example:

Copen you must do as I say or you will die like a human being!!!!

It is quite clear to any individual that this only makes sense (unless you are willing to suppose that God was having a bad day here) is that it is talking of beings that are NOT human, as it happens that is exactly what it says in the 1st line (gods).

These Sons of God are also called gods and are the origin of the Polytheistic deities around the world. There are 70 of them and they are the Powers and Principalities that are referred to in the bible. The real Rulers of the world, which was divided amongst them.

There is a specific distinction between them though. While the original incarnated Sons of God referenced in Genesis 6 are imprisoned for their corruption, these, beings did not incarnate but instead continue to rule the world at the behest of God himself.

This is all in the bible and it is completely referenced in the Psalm above, which was not using poetic language but was literally telling us the story of what happened to these Sons of God and what their eventual punishment shall be for corrupting themselves by stealing the worship of God for themselves.

As for the imprisoned sons of God, who were guilty of incarnating, and having sexual intercourse with women who they took as wives (something that directly implies sexual relations), we can read about them in the New Testament.

Jude 1:6-7

6And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Notice how Jude cites sexual immorality and perversion in verse 7 right after commenting on these angels. the two things are directly related, as a matter of fact he connects the two thoughts directly by the term "In a similar way". He ends by referring to the angels again at the end. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Another aspect of this verse which is interesting, these angels abandoned their proper dwelling... which is a direct reference to the spiritual world they are supposed to dwell in.

Edited by Jor-el

Just a disclaimer: there is no real way for this to make full sense of this discussion on a number of practical levels. By acknowledging angels, one must inherently accept the concept of a being made of sentient and substantial light that exists outside of our reality.

Despite the otherness of angels, their entire purpose is to span the gap in between Heaven and Earth which gives rise to their ability to transubstantiate; to physically shift between planes of existence. To do this, angels rely on their "wings" or their angelic "grace" or any number of other words that basically refer back to angelic mojo in one symbolic form or another. The Old Testament and Hebraic lore prefers to discuss this concept in terms of a cloak or angelic mantle.

With that established, angels do have a binary form of gender that compose a single whole. Remember that when God created Man, He said, "we shall make him in our image," the accepted Talmudic interpretation of this statement being that God is speaking with His angels. While it says that the Lord put Adam into a deep sleep and took a "rib" to make the Woman, it changes words mid-passage from "rib" to "side". So the Lord makes one side masculine and the other side feminine and then separates them. Thus, they are only truly a whole when they are together, and it gives males feminine traits and females masculine traits; the Animus and Anima. Angels exist in this same fashion. Balance achieved through complementary opposites.

As to the question of sex: the angelic communion which one could describe as sex is tantamount to the collision of two star systems. We don't have words to express the nuances nor can we comprehend orders of magnitude accurately enough to describe the process. And while the intimate interaction between two beings is familiar to us, angels cannot procreate with each other. God made the angels by speaking their names to conjure them out of the Light of Heaven. They are a limited edition casting with their own serial numbers and certificates of authenticity, never to be duplicated or reproduced.

---------------------

Now, how does this lead to the Nephilim?

It begins with the Archangel Rameel, the "Guile of God", falling and becoming known as Azazel, "Impudence/Rebellion against God". Rameel had been one of the Archangelic Princes set to govern over the Earth and his fall to Earth tattered his "grace," eventually having his mantle stripped from him entirely by the Archangel Raphael. Azazel's former order of immensely powerful angels did not fall with their leader, nor did they fight against him on the side of the Throne, like Switzerland if its entire populace were Navy SEALs. Y'all know the saying about to whom much is given, so God was understandably displeased with their indecisiveness. Divested of their power, rank, and status, God them along Heaven's ramparts as Irin in Hebrew, or the Slavonic Grigori, "Watchers," forced to bear witness to the events of creation without the ability to alter the events themselves.

A few generations after Adam, the Watchers begin to notice the beauty of human women, and where angels are supposed to look upon humans with the same reverent love with which they look upon their Father, the Watchers began to feel lust instead. Led by a rechristened lieutenant, Shemiaza, the "Infamous Rebellion", they transubstantiated and descended to Earth, assuming human form and taking mortal women for their wives.

Words hardly describe the wrongness of this scenario; something that captures all of the most wonderful bits of rape, bestiality, pedophilia, genetic splicing, and thalidomide. Nature has been profaned against by the very act of their union, and the mortal wives were the ones to suffer for it first.

Azazel is the sworn adversary of mankind, our own personal Satan, which is why he took the first mortal woman by rape and fathered a son in whom was borne all of the malevolence for mankind of his sire. This fell creature, this Nephil, tore its way out of its mother like she were wet tissue, and was christened by Azazel as Mastema, "Hatred", so that he would never forget the emotion that led to his conception or what his existence should be.

Mastema and all of his Nephilim ilk had the unique trait of bearing a human soul from their mothers (albeit a twisted and blackened thing from birth) and their fathers' control and mastery over their spiritual and physical selves. Imagine if Superman had grown up as the kind of kid who liked to tear only one of the wings off of a fly to watch it spiral to the ground. A soul means absolute free will and the angelic nature means action with absolute certainty of purpose, together meaning that nothing on earth has the strength to oppose you. You'd almost be irresponsible not declaring yourself a god-king and master of your dominion. Now multiply Azazel's initial investment by two hundred more Watchers and factor in how many offspring the Nephilim themselves had and the world is soon overrun with monstrous offspring tainting nearly every bloodline except Noah's. God pulling the level on that Flood is a pretty easy choice too, given the alternative.

i was told years ago that Seraphim were angels that came from heaven to lay with humans. The union of man and angel created Nephalim. half angel, half human. Their purpose was to protect the balance on earth, kinda like what they talked about in Constantine about half breeds.

Kinda far from that. In the Christian hierarchy of angels, Seraphim are at the top. They've got six wings covered in eyes to insulate their awesome and terrible ardor from creation-- they burn hot enough to unmake reality around them.

And Nephilim are inherently destabilizing to the balance of nature, but the half-and-half nature is appealing to comic writers who want the Greek demigod feel but are trying to stay within the Judeo-Christian panangeleon.

Spirits, good ones anyway, have no need of sex. It's just a flesh thing. Evil spirits who do this, to a human, do it for the violation horror and degradation factors