Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Egypt Military Commit a Massacre

Knight Of Shadows

At this point I'm wondering when either or both sides will decide to use Israel as a scapegoat. It follows like day follows night. Maybe they will have better sense.... My guess is that the Psalm 83 war is forming. This war is when every neighbor that shares a border with Israel, confederate and attack - only to be soundly defeated - AGAIN... Assad and the rebels, the Egyptian factions and possibly even the army eventually will be looking for a way to shift the focus onto battling an external foe:

"Me against my brothers, me and my brothers against my cousins, me and my brother and my cousins against the world"

man are you always so protective of israel ? jeez you seem to protective of it like it's a daughter of yours man

what does israel has to do with anything ?! come on stop it .. that's silly seriously

no one mentioned israel .. and every discussions no one ever does .. only you :P

• Like 1

i reckon because they didn't think the army would dig down so low and kill their own people

same reason we did that once and paid for it

i saw it on aljazeera mubasher but hey if you don't believe it we can scratch it out

it still won't be ok to kill 42 adults and claim they're terrorists

and tamarod claim muslims killed each other .. military say it was attacked

there is so much different claims from same side !

the military official story .. first .. it was attacked by terrorists and killed them

and then .. it said . some terrorist group attacked protestors and killed the

i reckon because they didn't think the army would dig down so low and kill their own people

same reason we did that once and paid for it

i saw it on aljazeera mubasher but hey if you don't believe it we can scratch it out

it still won't be ok to kill 42 adults and claim they're terrorists

and tamarod claim muslims killed each other .. military say it was attacked

there is so much different claims from same side !

the military official story .. first .. it was attacked by terrorists and killed them

and then .. it said . some terrorist group attacked protestors and killed the

In re posts # 20 & 21, you again avoided addressing the concrete examples of Mursi's harrassement of the media, yet you expect that he would be applauded when the journalist he persecuted were released. They were released because the evidence against them was so flimsy courts threw the cases out or judged in their favor. It is not that he didn't try. Another reason was the resulting local and international outcry. A ruler who sends his cronies to besiege the Constitutional court and the Media Production City for weeks on end while threatening to eliminate judges & journalists (eg Al Husseini, A. Adeeb, Lamiss Al Hadeedi...etc.) and stopping the police from protecting them can only be described as an autocrate and a dictator in the making.

Protestors rallied infront of army barracks chanting martyrdom, wearing helmets holding arms and shields, standing behind barricades assumed that that the situation is as begnine as a walk in the park and children may accompany them? There were no children there, the picture you saw was from Syria, google it. I am against the use of lethal power on demonstrators, and feel sorry for the loss of life, but the protesters are also partly responsible for attempting to provoke an army by attacking its barracks despite warning. That implanted terrorists or a faction would attack protesters for a political score happened before in the Camel incident, Tahrir, in Port Said stadium, in front of Itehadeyya, in Moqattam...it is not unprecedented, which leaves the door open for all possibilities. The events in Salah Salem will be investigated by a juridical committee.

Try to follow Egyptian media, read what Egyptians are chattering about on their Fb and twitter, read the readers' comments to get a feel of what Egyptians are saying. You cant get a clear picture by depending on Saudi & Qatari news outlets.

I tire of reiterating the difference between Muslim and Islamist. Tamarod are also Muslim. Try to be a bit more objective and less sarcastic, personal attacks do not push forward ideas in a debate, certainly not with me.

• Like 1

In re posts # 20 & 21, you again avoided addressing the concrete examples of Mursi's harrassement of the media, yet you expect that he would be applauded when the journalist he persecuted were released. They were released because the evidence against them was so flimsy courts threw the cases out or judged in their favor. It is not that he didn't try. Another reason was the resulting local and international outcry. A ruler who sends his cronies to besiege the Constitutional court and the Media Production City for weeks on end while threatening to eliminate judges & journalists (eg Al Husseini, A. Adeeb, Lamiss Al Hadeedi...etc.) and stopping the police from protecting them can only be described as an autocrate and a dictator in the making.

Protestors rallied infront of army barracks chanting martyrdom, wearing helmets holding arms and shields, standing behind barricades assumed that that the situation is as begnine as a walk in the park and children may accompany them? There were no children there, the picture you saw was from Syria, google it. I am against the use of lethal power on demonstrators, and feel sorry for the loss of life, but the protesters are also partly responsible for attempting to provoke an army by attacking its barracks despite warning. That implanted terrorists or a faction would attack protesters for a political score happened before in the Camel incident, Tahrir, in Port Said stadium, in front of Itehadeyya, in Moqattam...it is not unprecedented, which leaves the door open for all possibilities. The events in Salah Salem will be investigated by a juridical committee.

Try to follow Egyptian media, read what Egyptians are chattering about on their Fb and twitter, read the readers' comments to get a feel of what Egyptians are saying. You cant get a clear picture by depending on Saudi & Qatari news outlets.

I tire of reiterating the difference between Muslim and Islamist. Tamarod are also Muslim. Try to be a bit more objective and less sarcastic, personal attacks do not push forward ideas in a debate, certainly not with me.

yeah you're right .. it's the protestors fault

they hit the army's bullets with their heads .. what a cruel protestors

edited : by the way sorry if you consider my point view a personal attack it's not meant to be this way

am sarcastic because what happened here . is happening in egypt

and some people siding with dictator army to crush their opposition

i find that sarcastic and hopefully won't be allowed

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

No massacre here... the MB were well armed so what do they do? They go to a Military Compound and start shooting.. Idiots.

The fact is that Morsi and the Moslem Brotherhood in support, started to change the Constitution of Egypt to make it more in line with "Islamic" doctrine. It would not be long before Shariah became the highest Law in the land.

The Army, for their part, did not accept this Sea Change in what the MB said during the Election campaign, and then what they tried to enforce after their election. The MB ran a brilliant subterfuge to get elected, but the majority of Egypt, supported by the Army, were so angered with the attemptsto turn it into an Islamic state that you had up to 30 MILLION protesters in the street.

There is NO Islamic State that respects its citizens, there is NO Islamic State that does not marginalise and reduce a womans status to that of a "Breeder". What it really come down to is that Islam will always promote men (even if they are mental dwarfs) over those women who are truly brilliant!! Think of Marie Curie for example, were she in a Muslim Marriage then she would have been whipped, stripped and Stoned to death if she did not do what her husband told her to do.

Thank God that Western social development had got past the Religious Zealots of Christian and Muslim Clerics.

You might ask whether I despise Islam, well... because it excludes the massive intellects of 50% of its population (women), because its founder married a 9 yr old baby - girl, then maybe I do.... If any man 60 years old, said he will marry my daughter when she is 9yrs old then there is only one outcome, and it would not be good for the 60 year old :td:

• Like 1

yeah you're right .. it's the protestors fault

they hit the army's bullets with their heads .. what a cruel protestors

edited : by the way sorry if you consider my point view a personal attack it's not meant to be this way

am sarcastic because what happened here . is happening in egypt

and some people siding with dictator army to crush their opposition

i find that sarcastic and hopefully won't be allowed

Not before the protesters started shooting at the Army Garrison. Are they completely stupid?

No children involved, it is quite simple to Google those pictures released to find out that they are from 12 months ago and in Syria. Google AP, UPI, REUTERS etc and you will find those same pictures.

You still try to call the Military "Dictators", but the one thing that is absolutely clear here, is that the Military do not want Political Power. They want this responsibility to fall to an elected Government, BUT ONE THAT DOES NOT TURN THE STATE INTO A THEOCRATIC STATE.

Will Islam never learn? Your time is in the past, women are to be treated as equals or more, those Fundamentalists in Islam are just those men who are basically stupid, ignorant, or incapable of learning outside of the box, and scared that their wives are actually much more clever than their husbands.

Wake up Islam!! The west will be totally free of your Oil very soon, Shale and renewable energy will return you to the desert with no buyers from the western, truly free, nations. When this happens, then you should prepare yourselves for a battle of the mind and soul as your women (slaves) see a new hope, and a new horizon to strive for.IMO

No massacre here... the MB were well armed so what do they do? They go to a Military Compound and start shooting.. Idiots.

The fact is that Morsi and the Moslem Brotherhood in support, started to change the Constitution of Egypt to make it more in line with "Islamic" doctrine. It would not be long before Shariah became the highest Law in the land.

The Army, for their part, did not accept this Sea Change in what the MB said during the Election campaign, and then what they tried to enforce after their election. The MB ran a brilliant subterfuge to get elected, but the majority of Egypt, supported by the Army, were so angered with the attemptsto turn it into an Islamic state that you had up to 30 MILLION protesters in the street.

There is NO Islamic State that respects its citizens, there is NO Islamic State that does not marginalise and reduce a womans status to that of a "Breeder". What it really come down to is that Islam will always promote men (even if they are mental dwarfs) over those women who are truly brilliant!! Think of Marie Curie for example, were she in a Muslim Marriage then she would have been whipped, stripped and Stoned to death if she did not do what her husband told her to do.

Thank God that Western social development had got past the Religious Zealots of Christian and Muslim Clerics.

You might ask whether I despise Islam, well... because it excludes the massive intellects of 50% of its population (women), because its founder married a 9 yr old baby - girl, then maybe I do.... If any man 60 years old, said he will marry my daughter when she is 9yrs old then there is only one outcome, and it would not be good for the 60 year old :td:

the typical " it's ok to kill muslims " claim .. why am i not surprised ?

Not before the protesters started shooting at the Army Garrison. Are they completely stupid?

No children involved, it is quite simple to Google those pictures released to find out that they are from 12 months ago and in Syria. Google AP, UPI, REUTERS etc and you will find those same pictures.

You still try to call the Military "Dictators", but the one thing that is absolutely clear here, is that the Military do not want Political Power. They want this responsibility to fall to an elected Government, BUT ONE THAT DOES NOT TURN THE STATE INTO A THEOCRATIC STATE.

Will Islam never learn? Your time is in the past, women are to be treated as equals or more, those Fundamentalists in Islam are just those men who are basically stupid, ignorant, or incapable of learning outside of the box, and scared that their wives are actually much more clever than their husbands.

Wake up Islam!! The west will be totally free of your Oil very soon, Shale and renewable energy will return you to the desert with no buyers from the western, truly free, nations. When this happens, then you should prepare yourselves for a battle of the mind and soul as your women (slaves) see a new hope, and a new horizon to strive for.IMO

am i suppose to reply to this nonsense mixed with insults put together and called post ?

i'd rather go for a smoke instead

the typical " it's ok to kill muslims " claim .. why am i not surprised ?

Why are you being so stupid??

Never said it was OK to kill Muslims (do you actually know the Religious affiliations of those killed?). But if idiots open up with lethal force against a trained Army then surely they will not allow the "muppets" to overrun the barracks. It is so obvious... to me

am i suppose to reply to this nonsense mixed with insults put together and called post ?

i'd rather go for a smoke instead

I strongly suggest you go for a smoke then. Nothing I post is nonsense, it is based on historical background and verses from the Qu'ran.

You are entitled to call it nonsense... but it is actual fact - study the Qu'ran as I have.

I strongly suggest you go for a smoke then. Nothing I post is nonsense, it is based on historical background and verses from the Qu'ran.

You are entitled to call it nonsense... but it is actual fact - study the Qu'ran as I have.

oh yes .. then get to religion forum .. and post there so we can discuss it

i love those who claim they studied Quran .. most of all i love embarassing them in public by debunk their claims

am up for it .. and i'll over look your insult kindly am a nice guy !

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

strongly suggest you go for a smoke then. Nothing I post is nonsense, it is based on historical background and verses from the Qu'ran.

You have NO responsibility to reply to the post, and in the past no-one has dared to argue the points I make about women - enslavement, about your prophets predeliction for "kiddy - Fiddling". You have no basis whatsoever for trying to prove that Islam is a superior belief.

It is simply a belief system for Men who feel superior to your women because you deny education to your women. Your women cannot drive cars alone (must be something Mohammed said, a famouscar driver himself(why?) yours sons are favoured over your daughters?.

Finally it just comes down to Male insecurity, your women are such a big resource, but you men are too scared to allow it freedom to express itself because it goes against your paedophile Prophet. My daughter is much cleverer than me me and will make a contribution to this world I am not capable of. Do I care? NO. I am so proud of her abilities even though she is a woman.

Islam needs to grow up, what might have been right a thousand years ago is not acceptable now, but the men in Islam never seem to grow out of the mores of a millenia .ago. Women brought up in the repressive Islammic wedding farce can now find freedom internationally, if they are allowed to have a passport by their husbands....

oh yes .. then get to religion forum .. and post there so we can discuss it

i love those who claim they studied Quran .. most of all i love embarassing them in public by debunk their claims

am up for it .. and i'll over look your insult kindly am a nice guy !

• Like 1

man are you always so protective of israel ? jeez you seem to protective of it like it's a daughter of yours man

what does israel has to do with anything ?! come on stop it .. that's silly seriously

no one mentioned israel .. and every discussions no one ever does .. only you :P

Fair enough - sorry to derail :(

i quote my self again

" i love those who claim they studied Quran .. most of all i love embarassing them in public by debunk their claims

am up for it "

so you claim you study Quran .. go to religion forum and post what you claim prove your point and set back enjoy watching me

prove it all wrong ..

am not interested of whom you debated with in the past am sure it wasn't me i would remember

without evidence what you say remain " empty words "

so if you think you got something to prove go on post it and let me take alook at it

in " religion forum " because this is not place for it

i won't push it feel free to direct me to anything you post up for debate

Fair enough - sorry to derail :(

am just kidding with you man

but seriously not everything about israel

i swear israel doesn't even cross my mind in recent events in here or egypt

we have enough problems without thinking of israel :D

cheer up don't give me that cute innocent face it makes me feel guilty

Exactly. So therefore we don't jump to conclusions that they're "Al Qaeda terrorists", nor do we like the posts of other people who say they are. :angry:

Let me rephrase .....

If they were terrorists, or support them, I am glad they are dead.

The pictures in the original link display a massacre. Some members of the demonstration may have been armed and may have instigated the massacre. It certainly fits a fundamentalist Muslims modus operandi, hide behind civilians and lash out while you can. If this was meant to be more than a peaceful demonstration why weren't more people armed? Why is it being described as a massacre and not a battle? By the Daily Mail of all sites, who take any opportunity they can to bash Muslims?

@Sakari; ever voted for a President who won? There you go, you've supported terrorism.

@Sakari; ever voted for a President who won? There you go, you've supported terrorism.

Nope, I do not vote, can not stand any of them.........There YOU go for assuming.

Nope, I do not vote, can not stand any of them.........There YOU go for assuming.

Well there you go, nobody will be glad when you're dead. :P

Well there you go, nobody will be glad when you're dead. :P

Is that regarding my recent profile update of a biopsy being skin cancer?......Or just coincidence?

Purely coincidence, dude! I'm a master of faux pas so I apologise. :)

No need to, was just timing, you had no idea :)

• Like 1

Hope you beat it. :tu:

I will :)

• Like 1