Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Charlie Sheen to hunt for Loch Ness monster

Still Waters

I actually like Joe Rogan, and hes nowhere near crazy compared to Charlie Sheen

"In every episode of Joe Rogan Questions Everything, Joe investigates a different area of the unexplained" from the show's website

Yeah, as I said, it could be pretty funny. I don't think there is any "off limits" question for Rogan.

Well. If he broadcasts one of his idiotic drug-addled rants into Loch, the monster just might jump out.

So Charlie might be on to something...

• Like 1

I think his net worth is over $100 million.

I too wish he would get sucked in to a better mystery than the loch ness monster. Oak Island would be a good choice.

Oak Island would be easy for Charlie Sheen to solve. Just buy the island and have it cleared down to the bedrock.

I believe the water is not too terribly deep there. Just put up a cofferdam to enclose the dig site and prevent water from getting in and pump the other water out, and dig..... mystery solved.

The whole thing with Oak Island is that the guy that owns it will not allow anyone to dig.

Oak Island would be easy for Charlie Sheen to solve. Just buy the island and have it cleared down to the bedrock.

I believe the water is not too terribly deep there. Just put up a cofferdam to enclose the dig site and prevent water from getting in and pump the other water out, and dig..... mystery solved.

The whole thing with Oak Island is that the guy that owns it will not allow anyone to dig.

He hasn't partied with Charlie yet.

• Like 2

I hope Charlie Sheen joins the cast of Finding Bigfoot. Maybe they can get Ranae to share a tent with him and boost ratings?

• Like 1

Drinking Tiger Hidden Dragon

• Like 2

What is lost here is the fact that a high profile (and very wealthy) celebrity is associated with a cryptid cause.

I think it is worthwhile because funding is crucial to many of these causes (not really LN).

...and I yelled, I said, "What do you want from

us, monster?" And the monster bent down and said, "I need about tree-fitty." - Chef's Father

Charlie Sheen is obviously joking, but because he believes in wtc conspiracy this news went around the globe as "another proof that Charlie Sheen is insane along with everybody else that thinks that 9/11 was inside job and us soldiers are not occupying Iraq and Afghanistan because they want to bring peace, love and democracy".

I was hoping Charlie would actually find something.

I mean, come on people, how many of us wish we could fly to Loch Ness on a whim and go look for Nessie.

And not worry about work. And how to tell our boss we're leaving for a few days.....

How much did Charlie get paid for each ep of 2.5 men?

You could pay for how many scientists/archaelogists/tv crews to make mysteries of the ancient world less mysterious?

Anyway, tiger blood, Charlie's still a millionaire and all's good in Malibu.

• 4 weeks later...

What is he after anyway?his name on a science book?or a brand new title.."Charlie The Explorer"...anyways I hope he and his friend don't become the monsters meal... :tu:

...and I yelled, I said, "What do you want from

us, monster?" And the monster bent down and said, "I need about tree-fitty." - Chef's Father

That's what Charlie is actually out there looking for.... All those billions of dollars/pounds the Monster has taken from people over the centuries.

A similar video has been made at least once before, that I remember and shows a standing wave created by a boat wake. The Loch, because of its peculiar shape, creates several natural and man made waves that can appear eerily siimilar to an object passing just beneath the surface. I can't remember which show but experimenters ran a medium sized boat down the Loch and created waves just like the one shown. The wake flows to teh shore, rebounds and then rejoins to create a standing wave a fairly long duration. There are other waves created naturally in the Loch with a similar look and length of life. Seems like we are destined to see these type videos every few years ad-infinitum.