Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dead Interviewed in Background Checks

questionmark

Anthony J. Domico, a former contractor hired to check the backgrounds of U.S. government workers, filed a 2006 report with the results of an investigation.

There was just one snag: A person he claimed to have interviewed had been dead for more than a decade. Domico, who had worked for contractors CACI International Inc. (CACI) and Systems Application & Technologies Inc., found himself the subject of a federal probe.

Domico is among 20 investigators who have pleaded guilty or have been convicted of falsifying such reports since 2006. Half of them worked for companies such as Altegrity Inc., which performed a background check on national-security contractor Edward Snowden. The cases may represent a fraction of the fabrications in a government vetting process with little oversight, according to lawmakers and U.S. watchdog officials.

Read more

so, why am I not surprised?

• Like 1

Does that mean Gandhi can be my character reference next time I interview for something?

• Like 3

. and just just one last question ... how many positions have you held since being dead?

I'm trying to come up with something to say but questionmark said a mouthful. Some things leave you speechless.

Edited by F3SS

I'm trying to come up with something to say but questionmark said a mouthful. Some things leave you speechless.

Well Fess, even I had a top security clearance in the past, so my question always is: If I could get one, how much do you have to screw up your life to be denied one?

• Like 2

I guess if they can vote, then they can be used as character witnesses.

• Like 1

Well Fess, even I had a top security clearance in the past, so my question always is: If I could get one, how much do you have to screw up your life to be denied one?

Really? Thats interesting. What did you have top security clearance for?

Really? Thats interesting. What did you have top security clearance for?

Next question please.

• Like 2

That's comforting, lol.

Next question please.

You can't do that! I'll guess... You were cleared to scour obscure Internet forums and we are the intel targets and you know everything about us?

• Like 1

That's comforting, lol.

You can't do that! I'll guess... You were cleared to scour obscure Internet forums and we are the intel targets and you know everything about us?

During the cold war there was only the Arpanet... no Internet.

The arpanet huh? The movie War Games must've taken place through the arpanet.

The dinosaur with a tinsy winsy little brain, just waiting for the next meteor to hit.

Interview this ... Snowden, and see if it passes the test.

Perilous Premonitions for 2013

From the air, a sound like none heard by men before.

Crackling thunder, without lightning;

horizon flashes, but no rain.

A feather falls, it catches fire;

No sleep, no slumber;

free us from fear, free us from wonder.

8289509111_b4574d473a_o.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness