Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

whats your favorite horror flicks?

kannin

just discuss or tell me your favorite horror flick or flicks and tell us why they are your favorite.

ill start it offI

I love the early hellraiser flicks becuasenof their shear brutality

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• krypter3

• kannin

• Miss Shadows

• Vaise

Popular Days

Jeepers Creepers always scared me. By the simply fact I could not kill him if he came for me :no:

• Like 1

I Love a lot of stuff by Guillermo Del Torro. I think a lot of American horror makers have gone down hill, or weren't on the hill to begin with. But there's a whole 'nother world of terrifying cinema in Central/South American, and Eastern European directors.

I'm a big fan of the Red Dragon series as well, though that's more suspense, crime thriller type stuff. What was that one about that girl who leaves her husband and rooms with another girl that's psycho? The original one, not those lousy look a likes.

Oooooh Event Horizon. One of the scariest films I have ever seen. There was something about that movie which was truly spine tingling.

I enjoyed Mama and Darkness Falls, i also like tense horror action such as the new WWZ. Horro seems to be a dying genre. The remake of Evil Dead wasent to bad but was more a gorefest than a true horror. Cant wait to see the Conjuring at my local cinema

I enjoyed Mama and Darkness Falls, i also like tense horror action such as the new WWZ. Horro seems to be a dying genre. The remake of Evil Dead wasent to bad but was more a gorefest than a true horror. Cant wait to see the Conjuring at my local cinema

alot of people hated mama i loved it despite the ending was a little weak but great movie in all was very creepy