Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Man terrifies sleeping girlfriend with ghost

Still Waters

James Williams orchestrates an elaborate but cruel practical joke to wake up his girlfriend by making her think a ghost is coming out of the television.

http://www.telegraph...host-prank.html

LOL - I saw that the other day. That would be pretty terrifiying to see right in front of you though.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

OMG! :w00t:

The movie must have really bothered her . Who screams that long without LOOKING at the fake dummy a bit more closely ...and she was breathing heavy and clinging to him . She was really scared .

I would have been smacking him and saying YOU SON OF A b**** ! after about 25 seconds ,at most .

OMG! Cruel but funny! I would probably have punched my husband if he did that to me!

• Like 1

trust me when you're in a dead sleep logic is not the first thing that comes to mind. like the time i ran out of my room because i woke up to what i thought was green tulle floating up to the ceiling. i happened to be dreaming and there was nothing there but the first thing my brain told me was that something was horribly wrong. it wasn't until i made it to the kitchen that i realized what had happened. so her reaction is completely in line.

but yeah i'd have like beat the **** out of him. lol

Edited by Acenaspheru

geeeez I have on headphones that screaming nearly made me deaf