Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abortion agenda revealed

preacherman76

Start listening at the 5 min mark. Women is speaking against abortion when the crowd starts to chant over and over "hail satan".

Now obviously not all, or even most people for abortion are satan worshiper's (at least knowingly), but this is very creepy.

• Like 3

Trust half of what you see, a quater of what you hear.... and nothing on youtube....

• Like 6

R u saying that didnt happen

Sounds like a few folks in the crowd started chanting as a joke. Probably trying to fluster the speaker more than they are actual satan worshipers.

• Like 5

My opinion...

They shouted what they thought would be the most irritating and offensive to the speaker. I am sure that the majority of them and NOT satanists, just belligerent.

Nibs

• Like 8

It happened just not for the reasons you think it did.

One crowd - I'll let you guess whose side they were on - huddled round a conductor and adopted the homely (if bizarrely non-sequitur) tactic of singing Amazing Grace. Their opposite numbers, resplendent in the vivid orange that is the uniform of the Texan pro-choice movement, shouted back "Hail Satan", perhaps partly to highlight their feelings against the intrusion of religion into political debate and partly for the lulz.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/olly-lennard/abortion-debate_b_3538913.html

R u saying that didnt happen

No, just saying Youtube only shows the event at the moment - not the events leading up to it and other things going on in the periphery, plus it is easily edited for desired effect... Therefore - it is not innately trustworthy...

Edited by Taun

Only someone pushing an agenda wouldn't see the sarcasm here.

• Like 1

Same day, different hour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41XENUuwKP8

You can hear the "God is dead" chanting too on this one.

I've said worse to p*** fundies off.

• Like 3

Start listening at the 5 min mark. Women is speaking against abortion when the crowd starts to chant over and over "hail satan".

Now obviously not all, or even most people for abortion are satan worshiper's (at least knowingly), but this is very creepy.

But if aborted babies all go to heaven - I believe that's what Christians believe, is it not? How is supporting abortion helping Satan?

If they're aborted, he doesn't even have an opportunity to tempt them into the eternal pit, right?

But if aborted babies all go to heaven - I believe that's what Christians believe, is it not? How is supporting abortion helping Satan?

If they're aborted, he doesn't even have an opportunity to tempt them into the eternal pit, right?

Not a question of logic... don't try that avenue!

Those women are a bunch of psychos. I read a recent story, saying these pro choice morons were making threats against senators and legislators who voted for the bill! One woman said she hoped this one Senator's 12 year old daughter gets raped! Some were holding signs that wanted on demand abortion..... :no:

It must be some kind of mental disorder, I think. Reminds me of when slave owners would say, Their my property, and I can do what I want with them....See the similarity?

Not trying to be mean, but some of those women, don't need to be so worried about having all the abortions they want, because their face is enough of a birth control deterrent. :w00t:

• Like 3

Not trying to be mean, but some of those women, don't need to be so worried about having all the abortions they want, because their face is enough of a birth control deterrent. :w00t:

Now, now, that ain't neighborly of you...

• Like 1

Now, now, that ain't neighborly of you...

I know, I know....but it ain't my fault their ugly.... :P

• Like 2

Those women are a bunch of psychos. I read a recent story, saying these pro choice morons were making threats against senators and legislators who voted for the bill! One woman said she hoped this one Senator's 12 year old daughter gets raped! Some were holding signs that wanted on demand abortion..... :no:

It must be some kind of mental disorder, I think. Reminds me of when slave owners would say, Their my property, and I can do what I want with them....See the similarity?

I think on the pro-choice and anti-abortion sides of the topic there are people that go too extreme. And it's not just women, plenty of men get in on it too. Of course, there are lots of men and women on both sides that don't get extreme as well.

• Like 1

I think on the pro-choice and anti-abortion sides of the topic there are people that go too extreme. And it's not just women, plenty of men get in on it too. Of course, there are lots of men and women on both sides that don't get extreme as well.

That's very true. I think most people want to find a middle ground on this issue....

That's very true. I think most people want to find a middle ground on this issue....

The anti-camp can only justify their extreme rhetoric by its very extremity - if they engaged with the real facts their arguments would largely collapse. Only by painting the pro-side as a bunch of murdering satan worshippers can it be argued that they make a reasonable oppositions.

The clue is in the name "pro-choice", choice to decide what to do with your own body for the good of yourself and your greater community. What certainly is irresponsible is bringing unwanted children into a crowded world - misery can only follow.

Br Cornelius

The anti-camp can only justify their extreme rhetoric by its very extremity - if they engaged with the real facts their arguments would largely collapse. Only by painting the pro-side as a bunch of murdering satan worshippers can it be argued that they make a reasonable oppositions.

The clue is in the name "pro-choice", choice to decide what to do with your own body for the good of yourself and your greater community. What certainly is irresponsible is bringing unwanted children into a crowded world - misery can only follow.

Br Cornelius

Or bringing a child into poverty, or a potentially dangerous birth.

While its true that Jesus said regarding children that "thiers is the kingdom" and "out of the lips of babies praise is perfected". He also warns us that it would be better for you to tie a large stone around your neck with a rope, and cast yourself into the sea then to hurt or kill one of his little ones. We arent created simply to make a attemp at avoiding the pits of hell. And for a christian to not stand in defense of the most innocent among us, would mean that we are not serving his will.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 3

Br Cornelius

What facts are those Br? The people who made it lawful might not have been satanists but they were eugenic control freaks who were just as evil. Intentionaly targeting black neighborhoods to the point that today HALF of all black babies are murdered in the womb. This is no less then genocide.

Reasonable? What is reasonable about the left side of this conversation. You are the ones that refuse to face the facts regarding abortion. Like the fact that its being used for birth control with more then half the women who have them have at least 2, and many having as many as 5.

And for all you that dismiss these peoples satan chant as a simple retort to christians singing amazing grace as sarcasm, I say thats just as sick. There has to be something seriously wrong in your head if thats rrr whatever, nevermind :(

• Like 1

While its true that Jesus said regarding children that "thiers is the kingdom" and "out of the lips of babies praise is perfected". He also warns us that it would be better for you to tie a large stone around your neck with a rope, and cast yourself into the sea then to hurt or kill one of his little ones. We arent created simply to make a attemp at avoiding the pits of hell. And for a christian to not stand in defense of the most innocent among us, would mean that we are not serving his will.

That's not quite accurate. Hurting or killing isn't mentioned with the rope around the neck.. Causing a child to stumble or fall into sin is. And it is referring to already born children, not unborn children. It's fairly difficult to lead an unborn child into sin.

Br Cornelius

Or bringing a child into poverty, or a potentially dangerous birth.

So are you saying because the child is born into poverty, (which is not their fault) their life is worthless and meaningless? Most of our greatest minds have had less than auspicious starts in life....

Don't get me wrong, abortion should not be outlawed, there are circumstances where abortion is acceptable and understandable. But when you have idiots having multiple abortions, because their too stupid or lazy to get on the pill, then Houston, We have a problem. Abortion is also a big business, with doctors and clinics making lots of money, and that's something to think about....

• Like 1