Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abductee claims & Karla Turner

Keith10284

Hi all,

Now I want it to be known from the outset that I don't disbelieve what Karla Turner says for one minute. She was a very intelligent woman, and certainly knew her stuff. What has me confused is her perception of extra terrestrials & the statements of other abductees. Many say they are mostly benevolent but Karla stated that their purposes were hostile & self serving. And the fact Budd Hopkins said they are probably just here for research purposes & mean no harm towards us. I find it all very confusing. What are your opinions? I know that there are several different races, and the majority of them are alright towards us, and there's good & bad in all, but what is everyone's opinion/theory about the claims of those who have spoken out?

I'm not any paranoid conspiracy type, but I personally believe that Karla Turner was bumped off as she was obviously onto something she wasn't meant to know about. But this still leaves a void (at least for me) in why ET's come visiting. I must say I'm a little bit puzzled, but any theories/opinions are always welcome.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweetpumper

• preacherman76

• Keith10284

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If it happens, all different alien races would probably have different agendas. Until we experience it ourselves, we'll never really know.

Personaly I dont believe in the existance of ET's. Though I do believe there is enough evidence across this planet to say that people are being abducted by something. One common thread with several abducties is thier claim that the men have had sperm taken from them, and that the women were impregnated and had the fetus removed long before they came to full term. I had to read up on and watch several testimones from people all over the world before I could grasp that this is actualy happening. Just to many people with basicaly the same story for it to all be a hoax. Anyhow I suspect these beings arent extraterestrial, but are demonic. I believe the bible suports this as well, as a sign of the end times.