Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Influx of U.N. Troops To The US?

Dredimus

There have been multiple civilian sightings of strange planes landing at American Air Force bases, all carrying UN troops and/or having UN markings (or none). My husband, a Vietnam vet, has been back and forth to Overton-Brooks VA Medical Hospital three times a week this month. Barksdale Air Force Base, one of the most secure Strategic Air Command (SAC) bases in the nation, has had unusual C-130s or C-136s fly into Barksdale AFB and land at all hours. The interstate runs in front of the side and front of the base and is clearly visible with no restraints. (Barksdale is where President George W. Bush landed on 9/11, it is such a safe, secure, and well-guarded installation.) These flights have been reported by other citizens and several of the military men who work inside the base have reported that the UN troops are given US military clothing and name tags. When our servicemen question this, the soldiers are told they did NOT see what they just saw. Base operations refused to confirm or deny or discuss these sightings.

Link To The Article

I'm not saying this is true, just found it to be an interesting article... Also, if true, what would be the cause of this? What good would UN troops on US soil in US uniforms do?

• Like 1

This kind of silliness has been being talked about for more than 20 years now - slowest invasion in world history.

Remember the UNESCO heritage site signs - they were supposed to "mark the way" for the invading UN troops because, apparently, they don't have maps.

• Like 1

Well... First off... The Strategic Air Command was inactivated in 1992 - so I doubt they have a base anywhere...

Secondly... The UN does not have any troops... They 'borrow' them from member nations... It must be done by a request from the Security Council, and

member nations that wish to supply troops (they can not be commanded to do so) do so publicly...

Trust me, if Lichtenstein (or anyone else) was mobilizing troops for the UN and deploying them to anywhere... The entire world would know about it...

(editted 'cause I can't spell Lictenst... Licheten... Lichtensh... That place....

Edited by Taun
  • Like 2

I've been seeing a lot of news stories about this. Not really sure what to make of it....

I just don't see why we would need any foreign troops on US soil. That's why we have a National Guard.

Trust me, if Lichtenstein (or anyone else) was mobilizing troops for the UN and deploying them to anywhere... The entire world would know about it...

I doubt it. Mainstream Media has completely become a mouthpiece of the government to push it's propaganda.

Welcome to the conspiracy section again.

I don't see why the US shouldn't have foreign troops on its soil.. They sure have enough of theirs on others' soil. For mutual training and friendship and flexibility it seems a natural.

• Like 1

I don't see why the US shouldn't have foreign troops on its soil.. They sure have enough of theirs on others' soil. For mutual training and friendship and flexibility it seems a natural.

Nah... the NWO is taking over... in certain marihuana fogged brains.

• Like 2

Professor G. William Domhoff wrote the following. Or course some prefer infowars instead...

There are several problems with a conspiratorial view that don't fit with what we know about power structures. First, it assumes that a small handful of wealthy and highly educated people somehow develop an extreme psychological desire for power that leads them to do things that don't fit with the roles they seem to have. For example, that rich capitalists are no longer out to make a profit, but to create a one-world government. Or that elected officials are trying to get the constitution suspended so they can assume dictatorial powers.

These kinds of claims go back many decades now, and it is always said that it is really going to happen this time, but it never does. Since these claims have proved wrong dozens of times by now, it makes more sense to assume that leaders act for their usual reasons, such as profit-seeking motives and institutionalized roles as elected officials. Of course they want to make as much money as they can, and be elected by huge margins every time, and that can lead them to do many unsavory things, but nothing in the ballpark of creating a one-world government or suspending the constitution.

http://www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/theory/conspiracy.html

After reading the above it would make sense to curb the profit motive and reform the electoral process. Of course some would rather waste energy on conspiracy theories.

Progress>paranoia

I will add this. The US Dow have foreign troops on it's soil. Many for training others for officer and SNCO exchanges.

the UN now is it?

it was thr Russians infiltrsting last week.

I've been seeing a lot of news stories about this. Not really sure what to make of it....

I just don't see why we would need any foreign troops on US soil. That's why we have a National Guard.

I doubt it. Mainstream Media has completely become a mouthpiece of the government to push it's propaganda.

In most cases - as with the "Russian invasion" last week - theyre simply small units that are here for training or officer exchange. Our troops are over there as well.

Regardless of whether the mainstream media would cover it, such troop movements would be all over Twitter, Facebook, and blogs. Hell, we were able to follow the Bhenghazi Situation and the Bin Laden raid in real time on Twitter.