Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel Military Detain 5 Years Old Boy

Knight Of Shadows

He is just a 5 year old with no sense...sigh...Adults, always forgetting what it was like to be a child...

• Like 2

His father should be fined if there were any damages. The behavior against a 5 year old is excessive and counterproductive. But if the lad decides rock throwing at cars is fun then he's apt to be in for a miserable life. Parents are responsible for the behavior of their minor children. Period.

• Like 3

His father should be fined if there were any damages. The behavior against a 5 year old is excessive and counterproductive. But if the lad decides rock throwing at cars is fun then he's apt to be in for a miserable life. Parents are responsible for the behavior of their minor children. Period.

Exactly.. A 5 year wont have the sense to know the rights and wrongs.. He could be following what is taught by others... I have seen this ( sadly ) happen in my own country, not many but a few smaller kids chucking rocks at police land rovers.. In ghetto areas...The kids are not at fault, its the parents / those adults who are in charge of them...

• Like 3

That's ridiculous arresting a 5 year old child for throwing a rock at a car. Then when the father comes home arrest, blindfold and handcuff him for half an hour. Sure make the father pay for damages but I don't think anyone should of been arrested over this. I hope they know how stupid this looks to the rest of the world.

• Like 2

That's ridiculous arresting a 5 year old child for throwing a rock at a car. Then when the father comes home arrest, blindfold and handcuff him for half an hour. Sure make the father pay for damages but I don't think anyone should of been arrested over this. I hope they know how stupid this looks to the rest of the world.

that's only half of the fun

other reports from human rights watch reporting

that under the age of 12 palestinians kids are being arrested and intorrgated in " herbew "

lol while they bearly can talk arabic being at that age

that's only half of the fun

other reports from human rights watch reporting

that under the age of 12 palestinians kids are being arrested and intorrgated in " herbew "

lol while they bearly can talk arabic being at that age

Yeah! How DARE they get upset when people throw rocks at them - I mean, hey... they're ONLY rocks after all. Nobody could get hurt from being hit by a rock, could they?

Yeah! How DARE they get upset when people throw rocks at them - I mean, hey... they're ONLY rocks after all. Nobody could get hurt from being hit by a rock, could they?

am pretty sure if it was israeli kid throwing rocks at palestinans and they done the same

you'd be screaming your lung out in condeming that :P

btw there is legal age .. so under that age you're not allowed to arrest children

Edited by Knight Of Shadows
  • Like 3

am pretty sure if it was israeli kid throwing rocks at palestinans and they done the same

you'd be screaming your lung out in condeming that :P

btw there is legal age .. so under that age you're not allowed to arrest children

Hey there are videos of Israeli kids throwing rocks at Palestinian adults and American tourists uploaded on youtube meanwhile the Israeli police forces look on... a la picking their noses with indifference.

• Like 4

Hey there are videos of Israeli kids throwing rocks at Palestinian adults and American tourists uploaded on youtube meanwhile the Israeli police forces look on... a la picking their noses with indifference.

Then THEIR parents should be hauled off to jail also. Kids throwing rocks -ANY kids...is unacceptable. It just makes them targets eventually.
  • Like 1

They're Israelis! They can't be arrested by Palestinians!

• Like 2

Yeah...and of course NO Israeli EVER gets arrested for crime against a Palestinian, right? What evs...

Yeah...and of course NO Israeli EVER gets arrested for crime against a Palestinian, right? What evs...

Right, how many Israelis are in Palestinian prisons? I'm asking for a number, not more apologist rhetoric.

Right, how many Israelis are in Palestinian prisons? I'm asking for a number, not more apologist rhetoric.

Not near as many as are in GRAVES dug by Palis... Here's an idea - stop trying to kill every Jew in sight and you don't go to prison - fair enough? Oh wait, I forgot - it's a heroic struggle they are involved in so it's excused. And the wheel goes round and round and round and all they have or ever will have to show for it is more graves and prisoners - you really can't fix stupid, can you?

Not near as many as are in GRAVES dug by Palis... Here's an idea - stop trying to kill every Jew in sight and you don't go to prison - fair enough? Oh wait, I forgot - it's a heroic struggle they are involved in so it's excused. And the wheel goes round and round and round and all they have or ever will have to show for it is more graves and prisoners - you really can't fix stupid, can you?

If body counts were what mattered, you'd be mobbed at the disproportionate numbers of dead on either side. So that's not what you care about.

I don't see any numbers in your answer, so maybe there are no Israelis in Palestinian prisons. There are hundreds of Palestinian children illegally held in Zionist cages though so this latest headline news story (not) about a 5-year old doesn't surprise me.

Palestinian children throwing stones at the Israelis particularly the IDF and Border Police can carry a 20 year prison sentence... for children throwing stones.

• Like 2

Amira Hass – The inner syntax of Palestinian stone-throwing

s

The inner syntax of Palestinian stone-throwing

It would make sense for Palestinian schools to give classes in resistance: how to build multiple ‘tower and stockade’ villages in Area C; how to behave when army troops enter your homes; how to identify soldiers who flung you handcuffed to the floor of the jeep, in order to submit a complaint.

By Amira Hass| 02:34 03.04.13 |

Throwing stones is the birthright and duty of anyone subject to foreign rule. Throwing stones is an action as well as a metaphor of resistance. Persecution of stone-throwers, including 8-year-old children, is an inseparable part − though it’s not always spelled out − of the job requirements of the foreign ruler, no less than shooting, torture, land theft, restrictions on movement, and the unequal distribution of water sources.

The violence of 19-year-old soldiers, their 45-year-old commanders, and the bureaucrats, jurists and lawyers is dictated by reality. Their job is to protect the fruits of violence instilled in foreign occupation − resources, profits, power and privileges.

http://iajv99.wordpr...stone-throwing/

• Like 2

i just heard it was the " World Most Young Arrest " is that truth

jee i don't want to be in israel shoes carrying that title is shameful one if that's truth

hey what you famous of ?

ohh i made the world most youngest arrest

If Israelis died of shame from the stupid double standards that are applied to them there wouldn't be a single one breathing today. Their offense in this world is to exist and have a country of their own. People need to get over it and stop instigating the the Palis into a never ending, stupid and fruitless war against Jews - just for being Jews. Because that's what ALL OF THIS is really about.

i don't think the fight is because they're jews

i think the fight is because israel is stealing palestinans rights and lands

with the whole world as an eyewitness

• Like 3

He was "detained" for 2 hours.

Spare us us your islamist propaganda sites.

Do you have any opinion on the dozen of murderous missiles launched into Israel from Gaza at the same time?

No, I didn´t think that figures in your biased mind.

• Like 1

the news all over news including reuters .

most news sites are blocked though by seculars here :P

you got fingers .. google it if you think it's " islamic proagenda "

you cannot detain babies .. and it wasn't the first baby " according to human rights '

or you think human rights are also baised islamics ?

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

Palestinian children throwing stones at the Israelis particularly the IDF and Border Police can carry a 20 year prison sentence... for children throwing stones.

What the fekk are "Palestinian" children anyway? Palestine is populated by Jews, Muslim Arabs, Christian Arabs, Druzes, and others. All of them are "Palestinians", with the Jews being the original inhabitants of the area.

The fact that islamist radicals have gotten away with monopolizing the term "Palestinian" to mean only "muslim Arabs" is astonishing. The fact that clueless Westerners swallows this cheap polemic is shameful.

• Like 2

What the fekk are "Palestinian" children anyway? Palestine is populated by Jews, Muslim Arabs, Christian Arabs, Druzes, and others. All of them are "Palestinians", with the Jews being the original inhabitants of the area.

The fact that islamist radicals have gotten away with monopolizing the term "Palestinian" to mean only "muslim Arabs" is astonishing. The fact that clueless Westerners swallows this cheap polemic is shameful.

wrong again , original inhabitants are cannanites ...= arab palestinians

• Like 2

the news all over news including reuters .

most news sites are blocked though by seculars here :P

you got fingers .. google it if you think it's " islamic proagenda "

you cannot detain babies .. and it wasn't the first baby " according to human rights '

or you think human rights are also baised islamics ?

Your link pointed to an islamist propaganda site.

Your definition is way off: a 5-year old is not a baby.

About "human rights", Israel is the only state in the region that protects them. Do you think your "human rights" are more respected in Syria, Jordan, Egypt, or Gaza??

For that matter, NO islamic country has signed the UN Declaration of Human rights. Check it out. Instead they have signed the so-called "Cairo Declaration", which is a statement of supremacy of Shariah Law.

For islamists to talk about "human rights" is pure hypocrisy.

• Like 1