Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman with "Visions" Amazes Detective

pallidin

For your own education you would do well to read up on the miracle at Fatima, in Portugal, that occurred in the year 1917 and that was witnessed by approx. 70,000 people including atheists and sceptics. There certainly wasn't anything ridiculous about the fact that every person there who was sick or handicapped in any way was instantly cured and atheists were converted to the Catholic faith. Ridiculous? :no:

Hahaha, what? Yes, that is quite ridiculous, who makes these ridiculous claims? I'll tell you who, gullible catholics who ignore the existence of mass hysteria and prefer to think that the sun really did change colour and boogied around the sky without the entire rest of world noticing. Hah.

But let's think about it for a minute, what kind of a miracle is that anyway? In the real world, making the sun change colour or move closer/further away from the earth would result in the extinction of the entire planet's life. SNIP

Edited by Lilly
removed snide remark
  • Like 2

For your own education you would do well to read up on the miracle at Fatima, in Portugal, that occurred in the year 1917 and that was witnessed by approx. 70,000 people including atheists and sceptics. There certainly wasn't anything ridiculous about the fact that every person there who was sick or handicapped in any way was instantly cured and atheists were converted to the Catholic faith. Ridiculous? :no:

I checked this guys previous posts, he rarely responds to people and mostly ignores people asking him to back up his claims.
  • Like 2

Hahaha, what? Yes, that is quite ridiculous, who makes these ridiculous claims? I'll tell you who, gullible catholics who ignore the existence of mass hysteria and prefer to think that the sun really did change colour and boogied around the sky without the entire rest of world noticing. Hah.

But let's think about it for a minute, what kind of a miracle is that anyway? In the real world, making the sun change colour or move closer/further away from the earth would result in the extinction of the entire planet's life. Gee, thanks for that Maria.

"Hahaha, what? Yes, that is quite ridiculous, who makes these ridiculous claims?"

You think they are ridiculous claims do you? Do you not know that they are historical fact? Why don't you read up on them?

"I'll tell you who, gullible catholics who ignore the existence of mass hysteria and prefer to think that the sun really did change colour and boogied around the sky without the entire rest of world noticing. Hah."

Around 70,000 plus people witnessed the events including (gullible) journalists as well as (gullible) atheists and sceptics who turned up to mock the visionaries if the promised miracle didn't happen. The miraculous events were also witnessed up to 40Km from the site. The sign that the dancing sun was intended to be was seen at the designated site and surrounding area only and not over the entire world. If God had wanted it to be seen over the whole world He would have made that happen.

"But let's think about it for a minute, what kind of a miracle is that anyway? In the real world, making the sun change colour or move closer/further away from the earth would result in the extinction of the entire planet's life. Gee, thanks for that Maria."

You don't seem to have any concept of miracles. The fact that the 70,000 plus crowd witnessed the sun dancing about in the sky without destroying the world is evidence of God's almighty power.

Further to the above: The dancing of the sun was intended to be a sign to the faithful and to the church that the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary that the visionaries had previously received were real and that her wishes should be respected and granted.

Some extra information: There was very heavy and continuous rain all of the previous night right up to minutes before the designated time of the miracle and by that time the people were soaked to the skin and the ground had turned to mud. The miraculous events lasted for 10 minutes and when they ended not only were the people's clothes dry but the ground around them was completely dry as well. Scientists have stated that the amount of energy that would be required to cause that to happen would need to be in the order of an atomic bomb.

Finally, my name is James, not Maria! :no:

Citation needed.

Why don't you just Google it? :yes:

I checked this guys previous posts, he rarely responds to people and mostly ignores people asking him to back up his claims.

See my pm.

What grander truths are we talking about? Is it bacon is the life source of all? Or is it, always wipe from front to back?

• Like 1

Let's try to keep things civil please folks, some of the comments in this thread have been getting a little heated.

• Like 1