Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell Spacecraft Crash July 2, 1947

Tau Ceti Xeta

You seem to know a lot about testing laboratories so can you please recommend a few good ones I can contact?

sure, click the link

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=+isotopic+abundance+%20testing+laboratories

• Like 1

Did that search before, those are geological testings labs that test soil and gases radon..etc. I thought you might have connections to a person who had access to a lab like Frank Kimbler had with his Roswell metal.

Did that search before, those are geological testings labs that test soil and gases radon..etc. I thought you might have connections to a person who had access to a lab like Frank Kimbler had with his Roswell metal.

I have used Riga Analytical Lab in the past, but while they do materials analysis they are more sophisticated as they also do structural analysis. But if I were you I would just go to the nearest University and have a chat with their chemistry department. They'll have a mass-spec and probably a student that could do an analysis for free.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I have used Riga Analytical Lab in the past, but while they do materials analysis they are more sophisticated as they also do structural analysis. But if I were you I would just go to the nearest University and have a chat with their chemistry department. They'll have a mass-spec and probably a student that could do an analysis for free.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I live near Stanford university and went to their material science lab with the lab report from Steve Colbern and they would not even look at it after they read the title page. Steve Colbern has access to lab equipment and does the testing on his own time when equipment is idle not in use,which is why it took over a year for the results. Edited by meteorlima

I live near Stanford university and went to their material science lab with the lab report from Steve Colbern and they would not even look at it. Steve Colbern has access to lab equipment and does the testing on his own time when equipment is idle not in use,which is why it took over a year for the results.

Hmm, typically those researchers are very forth coming. Have you tried emailing the report to some other University folks?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hmm, typically those researchers are very forth coming. Have you tried emailing the report to some other University folks?

Cheers,

Badeskov

A few,I even gave a copy of the report to S.E.T.I in person. And S.E.T.I have their headquarters a few miles from my home,I go there sometimes to listen to lectures... with always the same result....nothing...very frustrating.

A few,I even gave a copy of the report to S.E.T.I in person. And S.E.T.I have their headquarters a few miles from my home,I go there sometimes to listen to lectures... with always the same result....nothing...very frustrating.

Ok.

While I am not a materials scientist, I do read a lot of reports and I must admit that I am not impressed with this one.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Yes, and we need to start one on ancient aliens.

Or Crop Circles..... Oh wait, this guy already has.

I was watching this UFO show to night there was this army guy his name is wried like matto or metto

In his paper work he said was UNOs crashed and aliens 3 feet tall

Believe it or not: They're Here !

Not based on this nonsense they are not, I sure as heck hope you have more than the absolute rubbish posted so far to back that wild statement.

• Like 1

Not based on this nonsense they are not, I sure as heck hope you have more than the absolute rubbish posted so far to back that wild statement.

I have a feeling said poster is not going to be back to defend that ridiculous position.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

I have a feeling said poster is not going to be back to defend that ridiculous position.

Cheers,

Badeskov

It would certainly be quite a feat I imagine :D

CHeers.

• Like 1

Its a shame we don`t have a internet mass-grey matter test to screen the post on some of these topics? :alien::no:

Learn the basics of posting on this forum, if you have a topic to discuss, then either search or look down the list of threads first, because if you bother to do so, you will find at least 3 current Roswell topics with discussions far in advance of your wide eyed excitement thinking your bring new news to us...

Sounds like censorship masquerading as high minded indignation to me.

LOL

Nice try though. You get a gold star!

You spelled out a recipe for paralysis. Think about it.

• Like 1

DATA: Analysis Report on Metal Samples from the 1947 UFO Crash on the Plains of San Augustine, New Mexico....http://www.chuckwade...O Crash(v4).pdf.....Report author Steve Colbern...http://www.linkedin....lbern/20/80/6b7 Cheers: Meteorlima

So a spacecraft did crash near the Very Large Array location in July 2, 1947.

1 ET is just fine. Her name is Airl.

http://www.alieninterview.org

The Etherians change bodies the way you and i change a pair of shoes.

Time to step outside the box:

I noticed Airl failed to mention the StarGate at the center of our G2V Sun.

Be sure and match shield frequency before entering the singularity.

126 Hz and rising......

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

1991 Stan Friedman interviews Gerald Anderson firsthand witness to crashed saucer and aliens July 1947 on the Plains of San Augustine,New Mexico

Edited by meteorlima

1991 Stan Friedman interviews Gerald Anderson firsthand witness to crashed saucer and aliens July 1947 on the Plains of San Augustine,New Mexico

Epilogue:

Stanton Friedman and Don Berliner finally were forced to disavow their star witness in a letter to the editor published in the Jan. 1993 issue of the MUFON UFO Journal. They publicly stated that they "no longer have confidence in the testimony of Gerald Anderson, who claims to have stumbled upon a crash site with members of his family. Anderson has admitted falsifying a document and so his testimony about finding wreckage of a crashed flying saucer near the Plains of San Augustin in western New Mexico, can no longer be seen as sufficiently reliable."

LINK

• Like 2

Epilogue:

Stanton Friedman and Don Berliner finally were forced to disavow their star witness in a letter to the editor published in the Jan. 1993 issue of the MUFON UFO Journal. They publicly stated that they "no longer have confidence in the testimony of Gerald Anderson, who claims to have stumbled upon a crash site with members of his family. Anderson has admitted falsifying a document and so his testimony about finding wreckage of a crashed flying saucer near the Plains of San Augustin in western New Mexico, can no longer be seen as sufficiently reliable."

LINK

They just scared them with a National Security Threat.

Mr. Anderson told the truth.

His family was there that morning and so were the 5 college students from the University of Pennsylvania.

East Sugarloaf Mountain

Their Professor was Professor Buskirk. It turns out he is a REAL person. :tu:

If you get too close to the truth, the intelligence community threatens to turn you into a - non person -.

That's what they did to Bob Lazar.

They made his birth certificate disappear. However, they failed to make his name disappear from a Los Alamos

National Laboratory Phone Book.

OOPS ! :unsure2:

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

1991 Stan Friedman interviews Gerald Anderson firsthand witness to crashed saucer and aliens July 1947 on the Plains of San Augustine,New Mexico [media=]

[/media]

Yes, Captain Armstrong showed up and made them all walk north to the road. Then they headed east to Datil, New Mexico.

If you use Google Earth, it's clear that East Sugarloaf Mountain was the mountain the Domain crashed into.

Edited by Tau Ceti Xeta

Having said all of that, They are STILL here! :yes:

BTW it was Air Force not Army

RAAF

Roswell

Army

Air

Field

Later on the Air Force was created.

Epilogue:

LINK

Gerald Anderson passed a lie detector test witnessed by Stan Friedman and Stan states that fact on this video. Gerald did not give the exact location of the crash site to them and had a falling out with Kevin Randell about the length of a phone call with Gerald so they turned on Gerald Anderson to discredit him. Chuck Wade had Gerald Anderson with on the 2011 "dig" at the crash site,Chuck asked Gerald to lead them to where he claimed the site was located not giving away where they had found the crash site and it was the same location Art Campbell had located in 1997. Gerald Anderson got a bad rap and will be vindicated.

Gerald Anderson passed a lie detector test witnessed by Stan Friedman and Stan states that fact on this video. Gerald did not give the exact location of the crash site to them and had a falling out with Kevin Randell about the length of a phone call with Gerald so they turned on Gerald Anderson to discredit him. Chuck Wade had Gerald Anderson with on the 2011 "dig" at the crash site,Chuck asked Gerald to lead them to where he claimed the site was located not giving away where they had found the crash site and it was the same location Art Campbell had located in 1997. Gerald Anderson got a bad rap and will be vindicated.

Yes, of course Gerald passed a lie detector test. he was really there at Datil, New Mexico July 3, 1947.

"It looked like an invasion!"

"They ripped down the fence and landed a C-47 on the highway."

"The spacecraft had something that looked like horse hair blowing in the wind with lights on the ends." (Fiber Optic Cable)

It's a good bet that the spacecraft used a UNIX Operating System.

Thank God for the Domain or we would all still be using Windows 95. - Crash.....Crash.....Crashhhhh..............ahhhhh!-

Yes, of course Gerald passed a lie detector test. he was really there at Datil, New Mexico July 3, 1947.

"It looked like an invasion!"

"They ripped down the fence and landed a C-47 on the highway."

"The spacecraft had something that looked like horse hair blowing in the wind with lights on the ends." (Fiber Optic Cable)

It's a good bet that the spacecraft used a UNIX Operating System.

Thank God for the Domain or we would all still be using Windows 95. - Crash.....Crash.....Crashhhhh..............ahhhhh!-

Simply. Clueless.

• Like 1