Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell Spacecraft Crash July 2, 1947

Tau Ceti Xeta

They just scared them with a National Security Threat.

Absolute rubbish, why is it that people who are allegedly threatened talk anyway, and then just live on blabbering their BS until they finally leave this earth?

Mr. Anderson told the truth.

In his first (feb 1990) version of events or second (Dec 19990)?

The one that Randle did not believe? And the one that gave abductee proponents who support Roswell an angle to dump on Randle?

His family was there that morning and so were the 5 college students from the University of Pennsylvania.

East Sugarloaf Mountain

Nope, some of the people who he claims were there simply were not. The entire fabrication is filled with error.

Their Professor was Professor Buskirk. It turns out he is a REAL person. :tu:

Yes he is a real person and one of those I alluded to above, you must know as well as I do that Dr Buskirk said:

"I was in Arizona all of July 1947. I was certainly too busy on the reservation (Fort Apache Indian Reservation) to be engaged in any archaeological sideshow."

He states he was not there.

If you get too close to the truth, the intelligence community threatens to turn you into a - non person -.

What you have presented is an oxymoron with regards to intelligence. Your statement is no more than heightened paranoia.

That's what they did to Bob Lazar.

No they did not, Bob did that all to himself. When you lie, especially about scientific findings, it is only a matter of time before one is caught and shown to be the fraud they are. That is all that happened to Bob.

They made his birth certificate disappear. However, they failed to make his name disappear from a Los Alamos

National Laboratory Phone Book.

Well, no, see that's the sort of garbage that makes the UFO phenomena in general look like it is only for idiots and morons. You cannot possibly sneak into every attic and every household, alter a book with personal remarks and all. That is even more ridiculous than the claim meteorlima is supporting.

It is rude of you to even expect people to believe such a far fetched tall tale.

OOPS ! :unsure2:

Oops indeed, element 115 turned out to be absolutely nothing like Lazar said t should.You are more of an unexplained mystery than Lazar, why you would want to promote known charlatans like that beggars belief, and I personally feel shows that you have little respect for your fellow man.

• Like 2

Having said all of that, They are STILL here! :yes:

No, evidence suggests the contrary, what we do have is credulous zealots who get excited at every light in the sky and use the chicken little syndrome to insist they have some important information that nobody else does. It's more of an illustration of self delusion.

15702576.jpeg

• Like 1

It's a good bet that the spacecraft used a UNIX Operating System.

Good God, are you suggesting we got UNIX from aliens?

Holy crap, Caltech must the official earth base then huh?

UNIX is much older than Windows. Where do you think they stole their packet handling from?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Good God, are you suggesting we got UNIX from aliens?

Holy crap, Caltech must the official earth base then huh?

As stated before, truly clueless. That claim is just utter absurd. Especially as mentioned in relation to Win95, given that Unix were there many years before.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Gerald Anderson passed a lie detector test witnessed by Stan Friedman and Stan states that fact on this video. Gerald did not give the exact location of the crash site to them and had a falling out with Kevin Randell about the length of a phone call with Gerald so they turned on Gerald Anderson to discredit him. Chuck Wade had Gerald Anderson with on the 2011 "dig" at the crash site,Chuck asked Gerald to lead them to where he claimed the site was located not giving away where they had found the crash site and it was the same location Art Campbell had located in 1997. Gerald Anderson got a bad rap and will be vindicated.

Like the Lie Detector validates Anderson lie about the phone bill that even Friedman could not deny was made up? Uncle Ted's diary suddenly popping up? They did not have to turn only anyone, Anderson did al this to himself, and has to rely on apologists such as yourself to maintain a face in any small [part of the cashcow that he can.

How did Anderson come forth? He was watching a TV show called the Unexplained, and decided to call in and insert himself into the tale. You let us know when he is vindicated OK? You wont mind if I do not hold my breath in the meantime I hope.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

As stated before, truly clueless. That claim is just utter absurd. Especially as mentioned in relation to Win95, given that Unix were there many years before.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Gidday Mate

Quite a UNIX man myself, rather partial to Caltech's BSD in fact, this is not only wrong, but I wont have another of mans achievements stolen like the AA people try to do all the time. UNIX rocks and they cannot have it!

40years.png

I have had boxes in the past with more then 2 years uptime on them, it's really quite impressive I feel, data management is unsurpassed.

LOL, these whippersnappers and their Winblows!! They would not know the sheer power of text :D

Cheers.

• Like 1

Gidday Mate

Quite a UNIX man myself, rather partial to Caltech's BSD in fact, this is not only wrong, but I wont have another of mans achievements stolen like the AA people try to do all the time. UNIX rocks and they cannot have it!

40years.png

I have had boxes in the past with more then 2 years uptime on them, it's really quite impressive I feel, data management is unsurpassed.

LOL, these whippersnappers and their Winblows!! They would not know the sheer power of text :D

Cheers.

Oh yes. It is quite incredible actually how little some people actually know, yet have no problem parading their obvious ignorance.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

IT just goes to show you Some people really are from different Planets in here ! :alien:

• Like 1

IT just goes to show you Some people really are from different Planets in here ! :alien:

Further than mars and venus I'd say mate.

• Like 1

Gidday Mate

40years.png

Cheers.

Yes, and the Top Hat Scout Class Spacecraft crashed near Datil, New Mexico in July 2, 1947.

When the spacecraft arrived at Los Alamos National Laboratory, the reverse engineering began.

Wow! What is this? (Erbium Laced Fiber Optic Cable)

Gravity Wave Caterpillar Drive System

Manual Load Matter / Antimatter Reactor - it's the size of a basketball

Microprocessors.......running on a Pre-emptive Multitasking Operating System : UNIX

OLED Computer Displays

DMD Chip for the projectors ( Texas Instruments made a good copy)

It's like Christmas! Look at all of these new toys!

• Like 1

Like the Lie Detector validates Anderson lie about the phone bill that even Friedman could not deny was made up? Uncle Ted's diary suddenly popping up? They did not have to turn only anyone, Anderson did al this to himself, and has to rely on apologists such as yourself to maintain a face in any small [part of the cashcow that he can.

How did Anderson come forth? He was watching a TV show called the Unexplained, and decided to call in and insert himself into the tale. You let us know when he is vindicated OK? You wont mind if I do not hold my breath in the meantime I hope.

Having said all of that, the truth is that Gerald Anderson was really there in Datil, New Mexico July 3, 1947.

"It looked like an invasion."

"They ripped down the fence and landed a C-47 on the highway."

- Seek the truth -

The question is why put your personal space mail in a black mail box right out in the open desert ? :alien::whistle:

Ok after much in depth research on the Roswell Event,I and my MUNCHON team have some very strange data to report.

It actually starts in 1903 when THe Wright bro`s were just starting there Skyward bound dreams ! E.T was in The Carolina`s THe East Northern ares to be exact. Like near Ayden North Carolina It seems that E.T was snoopin on the Bro`s and seeing If we were evolving to there liking.

So on a blustery day when that sticks,and wire ,and whirrling derbish of a Air ship lifted off It was good as they would later respond back to the Mother Ship !

As you may know they then checked back 44 years later to see just how well we were coming along. THis turned out to be quite the disaster !! As there came into our atmosphere at just the wrong inclination dangle angle to the laymen .

Things started to shake rattle and Roll on board the little re-con ship.

Now One must remember they had ck`ed on us in the last 44 years on and off. This Is where they developed a great Taste for Our B.B.Q ! BAck in Ayden ,"BACK story" Old Sam was just starting out in 1947 making His Skylight B.B.Q Inn. THis turns out why the sport ship was to crash !

Seems that the Crew was fighting over the Baby Backs in the c***-pit ! A real Pilots No ! No !

So you can see where this is going ! They Stop off in Ayden At THe Skylight Inn B.B.Q Place for a take out get into a tussle flying back west when all this started to fall apart.

A baby-back stuck under the Flight controls Is quite the ride ! It ended in the death of the crew. The Mother Ship Had To Bolt !

Well then All HE$$ broke out out In the New Mexico Desert ! Old Max Frazzled,and Ready or not Ramey,Had there Hands Full. THe rumors were almost too Fantastic even for the Army Air Corp`s

Well Its most likely Why All UFO`s and Alien Reports always stem around a Great B.B.Q Story !

Its Why Ive been B.B.Q ing for over thirty eight YEars.

Keep Looking Up Cause you never Know When we might Need to Have a B.B.Q for our Little E.T Buddies !

Cheer`s Mates ! :alien::tu:

A phone bill and a diary and how Gerald Anderson watched a TV show that caused him to come forth and correct the story the program gave on the crash is enough for you to discredit Gerald Anderson but you overlook that I have presented a scientific analysis of material found at the crash site that indicates unusual isotope ratios not found in earth elements and gave the name of the author of the report and the fact Gerald Anderson passed a lie detector test about his claim of a crashed saucer and aliens and other witnesses and the military arriving at the scene means nothing to you then no amount of evidence presented will ever be enough. Amazing you have all the answers to debunk every unexplained mystery.Your wasting your time here you should have your own reality TV show.
  • Like 1

The idea that aliens are able to fly across galaxies and millions of light years of space, only to crash on some American air force base..... you got to hand it to conspiracy crowd, they ARE able suspend disbelief.

A phone bill and a diary and how Gerald Anderson watched a TV show that caused him to come forth and correct the story the program gave on the crash is enough for you to discredit Gerald Anderson but you overlook that I have presented a scientific analysis of material found at the crash site that indicates unusual isotope ratios not found in earth elements and gave the name of the author of the report and the fact Gerald Anderson passed a lie detector test about his claim of a crashed saucer and aliens and other witnesses and the military arriving at the scene means nothing to you then no amount of evidence presented will ever be enough. Amazing you have all the answers to debunk every unexplained mystery.Your wasting your time here you should have your own reality TV show.

Where is Gerald Anderson today?

He should head back to Datil, New Mexico.

Start at the VLA and then just pan the camera around to East Sugarloaf Mountain.

The idea that aliens are able to fly across galaxies and millions of light years of space, only to crash on some American air force base..... you got to hand it to conspiracy crowd, they ARE able suspend disbelief.

There have been several theories to explain why the UFO crashed at Roswell. One is that the UFO propulsion system malfunctioned just as our Earthly vehicles do and simply crashed due to technical malfunction. Another is that there was thunderstorms during the UFO's entry into the Earth and that it was brought down from being struck by lightning, which again would be a technical interference malfunction to the alien craft. There are certain hotspots on Earth that could be detrimental to the alien craft as far as vulnerabilities and any number of those could be why the craft in question crashed.

Roswell is an event shrouded in mystery and legend. But there were numerous eyewitness accounts and historical records that prove something more happened and something the government went to great lengths to hide. I don't think the US Government would have any problem explaining a non event away but the fact that they told so many different stories about Roswell again proves deceit and outright lying. Skeptics always ridicule believers but it is amazing what they will overlook and omit just to make believers seem like UFO nuts. You had credible military, police, and other high ranking officials all speak on Roswell telling us it was a downed UFO event that the government covered up. People who resided in Roswell at the time and who were there when the event took place, by the way. Coincidence? Maybe you skeptics can throw out the usual theories of swamp gas, temperature inversions, mass delusions, or weather balloons.

• Like 1

The Top Hat Spacecraft that crashed near Datil, New Mexico July 1947 launched out of a DEF Space Station which is located in the asteroid belt

out past Mars. It was a very short trip. The DEF was curious how the atomic explosions were affecting THEIR planet.

They call their base out there Space Station 33.

The Domain HQ is located in the Betelgeuse Star System : Orion Constellation.

There have been several theories to explain why the UFO crashed at Roswell. One is that the UFO propulsion system malfunctioned just as our Earthly vehicles do and simply crashed due to technical malfunction. Another is that there was thunderstorms during the UFO's entry into the Earth and that it was brought down from being struck by lightning, which again would be a technical interference malfunction to the alien craft. There are certain hotspots on Earth that could be detrimental to the alien craft as far as vulnerabilities and any number of those could be why the craft in question crashed.

Roswell is an event shrouded in mystery and legend. But there were numerous eyewitness accounts and historical records that prove something more happened and something the government went to great lengths to hide. I don't think the US Government would have any problem explaining a non event away but the fact that they told so many different stories about Roswell again proves deceit and outright lying. Skeptics always ridicule believers but it is amazing what they will overlook and omit just to make believers seem like UFO nuts. You had credible military, police, and other high ranking officials all speak on Roswell telling us it was a downed UFO event that the government covered up. People who resided in Roswell at the time and who were there when the event took place, by the way. Coincidence? Maybe you skeptics can throw out the usual theories of swamp gas, temperature inversions, mass delusions, or weather balloons.

There were 2 Top Hat Spacecraft.

Airl piloted one of them. They ran into a severe thunderstorm. Airl momentarily lost control of her spacecraft and had a mid-air

collision with the other Top Hat Spacecraft. 1 self destructed and the pieces fell to the ground . ( Debris Field - Brazel Ranch)

Airl regained control of her craft but later crashed into East Sugarloaf Mountain near Datil, NM. It had a bad gash in the side

shaped like a parentheses () .

More Info Here:

http://www.alieninterview.org

They're Here!

There were 2 Top Hat Spacecraft.

Airl piloted one of them. They ran into a severe thunderstorm. Airl momentarily lost control of her spacecraft and had a mid-air

You've given your imaginary friend a name?
  • Like 1

You've given your imaginary friend a name?

Yes, Airl was the pilot is still alive today.

Eternal Spirits are just that.....eternal.

She returned to the DEF Biosphere in the asteroid belt out past Mars.

Space Station 33

Pssst.....she sent us an email in 2010 !

Space Station 33

And they say that drug use is on the increase on this planet ! Purty much have to agree on that call Tau dude !

:tu: At least my B.B. Q is real ! :tu:

Space Station 33

Just how many invisible friends do you have?

Just how many invisible friends do you have?

So far i have you and Bob Lazar! :yes:

This video was taken after the Roswell crash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaVF3vj9gCo