Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eric Holder petition nears 1 million signers

Kowalski

According to the Washington Times:

Tea party petition to prosecute Eric Holder nears 1 million signers

A tea party group that launched a petition drive to prosecute U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder reported on its Facebook page that nearly 1 million have signed on — and the movement is only growing by the minute.

The petition from TheTeaParty.net states, in part: “A person is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. That’s not the case, however, in Obama’s America when he needs to manipulate the people for his own political expediency. Who can he always rely onicon1.png to be his hatchet man? None other than Attorney General Eric Holder. Do you stand with us in calling for Holder’s resignation and prosecution?

Read more: http://www.washingto.../#ixzz2YqqBphz6

*snip*

As of now, there have been 996,934 emails and letters sent.....

Edited by Saru
Trimmed text, removed petition link ( Rule 1e )
  • Like 1

Bah I don't have a zip code lol

Why was the petition link removed?

Here it is in case anyone wants to sign it like I did...

* snip *

Edited by Saru
Removed petition link for a second time ( Rule 1e )

I'm glad people are making their voices heard but it's not gonna do a damn bit of good. He's as untouchable as the rest of the incompetent administration. And I'm convinced all politicians are crooks, just to differing degrees.

I WILL sign the petition, tho.

I bet signing this alerts the NSA lol :innocent:

Don't get me wrong though, im sure as hell signing it :gun:

Edited by spartan max2

I'm glad people are making their voices heard but it's not gonna do a damn bit of good. He's as untouchable as the rest of the incompetent administration. And I'm convinced all politicians are crooks, just to differing degrees.

I agree, it probably won't do any good, but I just want my voice to be heard....

I bet signing this alerts the NSA lol :innocent:

No doubt.... :yes:

The reason was included in the edit note, i.e.:

1e. Participation requests: Do not ask members to take part in offsite surveys, petitions, contests, campaigns or fundraisers.

The reason was included in the edit note, i.e.:

Oh, I didn't see that....

Here it is in case anyone wants to sign it like I did...

* snip *

Could you message me that link? It was, for some reason, "snipped". I want to sign it. But I don't use facebook or any other data collection site.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Nope, all we have to do is image in our minds that he got fired. That is our real power!

A Christian minister once told me: I x V = R: Imagination times Vividness Equals Reality.

So folks, let's mentally imagine Holder out of office and totally out of our government, and absolutely out of the banking industry, which is his major and foremost boss. Let's image him as being a major energy healer. LOL. Oh that would be so good!

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

If you need the links to the petition:

1. IM Kowalski

2. https://startpage.com (this search engine is not tracked by the NSA), with the line "petition to oust Holder" There are plenty of them out there. Lots of people want him gone.

3. https://duckduckgo.com/, (this search engine is not tracked either) with the line petition to oust holder or ... https://duckduckgo.c... to oust Holder

Edited by regeneratia

Closing this topic on the basis that it seems to be focused solely on eliciting participation in an off-site petition/campaign.

Closed.

• Like 2